Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

My Seven Golden Months With The People’s EDFA, Dr Chris Oyirinda - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Seven Golden Months With The People’s EDFA, Dr Chris Oyirinda (211 Views)

How Ebubeagu Killed My Seven Brothers In My Presence – Survivor / Dr. Chris Ngige Dances To Zoro's Music At A Ceremony (Photos, Video) / Soldiers Attached To Chris Oyirinda, Cart Away Ballot Boxes In Isiokpo, Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Seven Golden Months With The People’s EDFA, Dr Chris Oyirinda by Chinanny: 4:35pm On Aug 28, 2019
The very first time I had an encounter with Dr. Chris Oyirinda Amadi was on November 12, 2018, at Woji Town Hall, during the operation show your PVC exercise organized by the Honourable Minister of Transportation, Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, ahead of the 2019 General elections.

Read More!
http://www.skinnyblog.info/2019/08/28/seven-golden-months-with-the-peoples-edfa-dr-chris-oyirinda-priestley-nna/

(1) (Reply)

Crooks Are Crooks No Matter When Or Where They Come From / Xenophobia: South African Ambassador Meets Nigerian Youth Groups / My Problem With Xenophobia, AKA , Nigerian Celebrities And The Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.