Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,607 members, 7,770,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:01 PM

Alexis Sanchez Arrives Italy To Seal Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Alexis Sanchez Arrives Italy To Seal Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) (34427 Views)

Lionel Messi Arrives In Paris To Complete PSG Transfer (Photos, Video) / Neymar's Lawyer Going Into Barcelona Offices, Transfer? (Photos) / Romelu Lukaku Arrives Italy To Seal £72m Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexis Sanchez Arrives Italy To Seal Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by EtihadAirways(f): 7:56pm On Aug 28, 2019
allanphash7:
I have noticed something about Arsene Wenger during his career at Arsenal that you can never force your move away from his team and be later relevant in the world of football except the few

If I'm wrong where are people like Alexander Hleb, Alexander Song, Nasri, Emmanuel Adebayor and etal

Anyway i wish you well Sanchez in your future endeavors

Nasri get more trophy than Koscieny

1 Like

Re: Alexis Sanchez Arrives Italy To Seal Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by Adakintroy2: 7:57pm On Aug 28, 2019
Bone hook united this time.

Them no fit swallow dem no fit vormit.

Finally we get them down. Up gooners

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alexis Sanchez Arrives Italy To Seal Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 7:57pm On Aug 28, 2019
I sense United is somewhat the loser in all these: first was Herrera to PSG, now Lukaku and Sanchez to Inter.

Just watch how formidable these players will become in Inter under Conte, while the former continues to flounder.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexis Sanchez Arrives Italy To Seal Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by Martinez39(m): 8:01pm On Aug 28, 2019
allanphash7:
I have noticed something about Arsene Wenger during his career at Arsenal that you can never force your move away from his team and be later relevant in the world of football except the few

If I'm wrong where are people like Alexander Hleb, Alexander Song, Nasri, Emmanuel Adebayor and etal

The only people that became relevant were Theirry Henry and Van Persie we know Henry was no ordinary player. Van Persie was relevant for two seasons and Nasri, just one.

2 Likes

Re: Alexis Sanchez Arrives Italy To Seal Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by Yusfunoble(m): 8:03pm On Aug 28, 2019
peterd53:

What will u say about Robin van persie, Henry and fabregas?

Arsenal actually refused to renew Van Persie contract. That’s why he left.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/talksport.com/football/588839/robin-van-persie-arsenal-manchester-united/amp/

Fabregas is nowhere to be found.

And Henry left on mutual agreement, he is regarded as a legend at the club.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexis Sanchez Arrives Italy To Seal Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by rhymesnoni(m): 8:04pm On Aug 28, 2019
Yahoo Boy..
U jst come United dey enjoy our Money
Allah ya Isa

1 Like

Re: Alexis Sanchez Arrives Italy To Seal Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by Youthleader22(m): 8:08pm On Aug 28, 2019
He couldn’t perform at United didn’t mean he wasn’t a don at arsenal. He was virtually our best player then.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alexis Sanchez Arrives Italy To Seal Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by allandutch: 8:08pm On Aug 28, 2019
peterd53:

Ghen Ghen!
Re: Alexis Sanchez Arrives Italy To Seal Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 28, 2019
Sanchez scores on his debut for inter milanangry
Re: Alexis Sanchez Arrives Italy To Seal Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 28, 2019
OLE GUNNAR SOlKSJAERangry
Re: Alexis Sanchez Arrives Italy To Seal Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 28, 2019
I hope OGS could compare d stats of Rashford/Greenwood and Lukaku/Sanchez come end of d season dats if he reaches

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexis Sanchez Arrives Italy To Seal Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by DevilhimseIf: 8:16pm On Aug 28, 2019
allanphash7:

Nasri was successful lifted EPL cheesy

You didn't mention van persi grin

Oga shit happens in football stop talking that rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Alexis Sanchez Arrives Italy To Seal Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by maestroferddi: 8:21pm On Aug 28, 2019
osemoses69:
robin van persie
What about him?

Tell us who had such a precipitous collapse as to fall from being among the 10 best footballers in the world to managing a single championship under an otherwise perennial winner named Ferguson and subsequently getting farmed out to the Turkish League..

Dude llater confessed to being used...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexis Sanchez Arrives Italy To Seal Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by babajay109(m): 8:22pm On Aug 28, 2019
ehh!
Re: Alexis Sanchez Arrives Italy To Seal Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by Bawofss(m): 8:28pm On Aug 28, 2019
man utd is a destiny killer

1 Like

Re: Alexis Sanchez Arrives Italy To Seal Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by koolaid87: 8:29pm On Aug 28, 2019
peterd53:

He never said all players that left

So why naming all these players?

1 Like

Re: Alexis Sanchez Arrives Italy To Seal Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 28, 2019
allanphash7:

Arsenal fans generally are sore losers and this is well expressed by this your post. Several players who hitherto have been trophy less left Arsenal and won better things for their career and not to talk of the money they made.

All those players you listed above won trophies by leaving, those who stayed in those period are they also relevant in world football today? And what have they won as consolation for their loyalty?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alexis Sanchez Arrives Italy To Seal Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by Kevinsamba: 8:37pm On Aug 28, 2019
I swear AC Milan just decide say dey go fall and stay down forever
crazyABO:
Inter is vexing this season unlike my team AC milan cry
Re: Alexis Sanchez Arrives Italy To Seal Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by danietohbadt(m): 8:42pm On Aug 28, 2019
allanphash7:

If they didn't leave, they'd probably have ended their careers without a single trophy
Re: Alexis Sanchez Arrives Italy To Seal Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by skyfather09(m): 8:44pm On Aug 28, 2019
man u can kee players career eh
Re: Alexis Sanchez Arrives Italy To Seal Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by DonBenny77(m): 8:49pm On Aug 28, 2019
allanphash7:

Add Fabregas, van Persie and Sanchez to that list

1 Like

Re: Alexis Sanchez Arrives Italy To Seal Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by olaolaking: 8:51pm On Aug 28, 2019
Cladez:

You forgot to mention Van Persie, Clichy,Schzney,Fabregas,Vermalean,Chamberlin etc and to burst your bubbles they all won trophies at their new clubs cheesy
Oga calm down. Do you understand his argument at all? Apart from Persie and Schzney, non of the others you mentioned play better football than when they play for Arsenal.

The guy never mentioned trophies because it doesn't at all time translate to players being good. Even Mikel won trophies despite his nonsense playing pattern.
Re: Alexis Sanchez Arrives Italy To Seal Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by Kylekent59: 8:54pm On Aug 28, 2019
I had been an Inter fan in those days of Ibrahimovhic, Adriano. Inter millan will surely rise again.

I can also remember when we won the Champions league with Jose.M

We have Lukaku now, Sanches to join soon.
Re: Alexis Sanchez Arrives Italy To Seal Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by Josh64(m): 8:56pm On Aug 28, 2019
DesChyko:

Depends on your definition of 'force your move'.
You omitted Van Persie and Fabregas and you can't really say they were irrelevant thereafter.
Virtually all great players who left Arsenal wanted something more.

And they did get a lot more than they did at Arsenal.
Re: Alexis Sanchez Arrives Italy To Seal Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by judedwriter(m): 8:58pm On Aug 28, 2019
The eagle has landed...
Re: Alexis Sanchez Arrives Italy To Seal Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by femi4: 9:38pm On Aug 28, 2019
allanphash7:

Fabregas

1 Like

Re: Alexis Sanchez Arrives Italy To Seal Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 9:52pm On Aug 28, 2019
Sportdab:
Manchester United forward Alexis Sanchez has arrived in Italy to seal his transfer to Inter Milan today, MySportDab reports.

It marks a fresh start for Sanchez and brings to an end a torrid 18 months at United.

Representatives from both clubs have been working on a deal for over a month and finally a breakthrough arrived earlier this week.

However, that Sanchez will still be United's second-highest earner despite being on loan to Inter.

It is understood that the 30-year-old pockets an eye-watering £400,000 a week, before bonuses, at United after signing from Arsenal last January.

Inter have agreed to pay close to £4.5million of the Chile international's £21m annual salary, meaning United will have to subsidise a significant portion of his wages.

Watch Video;https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/08/man-utd-star-alexis-sanchez-arrives.html

Man utd will regret this....or there's something they're not telling us

1 Like

Re: Alexis Sanchez Arrives Italy To Seal Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by Realfrankie(m): 9:57pm On Aug 28, 2019
This confused people nko?

Re: Alexis Sanchez Arrives Italy To Seal Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by frankwyte: 10:00pm On Aug 28, 2019
Cladez:

You forgot to mention Van Persie, Clichy,Schzney,Fabregas,Vermalean,Chamberlin etc and to burst your bubbles they all won trophies at their new clubs cheesy
You don't understand his point on personal level when they were hot. Is Henry?? Van Persie, Fabregas, Sanchez, etal never performed at their peak when you justified what played at Arsenal.
Re: Alexis Sanchez Arrives Italy To Seal Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by saasala(m): 10:22pm On Aug 28, 2019
allanphash7:

How about William Gallas and Ashley Cole?

1 Like

Re: Alexis Sanchez Arrives Italy To Seal Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by Risingblue008(m): 10:26pm On Aug 28, 2019
By d time u knw,dis Sanchez of a guy go soon join dey play bet9ja
Re: Alexis Sanchez Arrives Italy To Seal Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) by Beetwaise(m): 11:09pm On Aug 28, 2019
allanphash7:

If I'm wrong where are people like Alexander Hleb , Alexander Song, Nasri, Emmanuel Adebayor and etal

Alexander Hleb went on to play for Barca. Though he didn't make any impact there, he went on to win the UEFA Champions league with them which he wouldn't have won had it been he continued to stay with Wenger's Arsenal.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Manchester City Believe They In A Good Position To Sign Messi / UCL Finals: Chelsea Practising Penalties After Man Utd’s Heartbreak - Tuchel / Messi Confirms PSG Transfer Is “A Possibility” As He Says Goodbye To Barcelona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.