Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,791 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

South Africans React To President Buhari's Meeting With President Ramaphosa. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africans React To President Buhari's Meeting With President Ramaphosa. (54570 Views)

New Naira: Buhari’s Meeting With Governors, Others Cancelled / Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With Governors Today / Photos From Buhari’s Meeting With PDP Governors In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans React To President Buhari's Meeting With President Ramaphosa. by andrew444(m): 7:42pm On Aug 28, 2019
myboy2111:
SA hating on Nigerians in South Africa

Why won't they hate

Nigerians drive the biggest cars there and living flamboyant ,luxury life style with no trace of them being into drug

We all know what they are doing secretly

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React To President Buhari's Meeting With President Ramaphosa. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 28, 2019
Uteghe:
grin Which Nigerian tribe does SA folks want out of their country?
lol. Not fair dude.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africans React To President Buhari's Meeting With President Ramaphosa. by Rubicon67(m): 7:46pm On Aug 28, 2019
Almaiga:

Na Igbo's na. grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am a Yoruba and a detribalised Nigerian. Please understand that this is a collective image battering and insult, and we should all endeavour to stand up and denounce these maltreatments.

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To President Buhari's Meeting With President Ramaphosa. by iamsonofthunder: 7:48pm On Aug 28, 2019
Thisis2raw:
A day will come south Africans will wish they never said this things.
Naija is the next world power
Re: South Africans React To President Buhari's Meeting With President Ramaphosa. by Litmus: 7:49pm On Aug 28, 2019
Western nations harbour no I'll will towards Nigeria or Nigerians to the exclusion of other Africans or blacks. When they harbour hatreds at all towards foreign nationals that hatred often comes in the form of racial hatred. This racial hatred if it is for blacks is towards all blacks from all African nations all Caribbean nations all African Americans not Nigerians specifically.

Re: South Africans React To President Buhari's Meeting With President Ramaphosa. by Commentor: 7:50pm On Aug 28, 2019
xaggar:

Who asked you what u do?

Did I tell you what I do?
Re: South Africans React To President Buhari's Meeting With President Ramaphosa. by MillerJnr(m): 7:51pm On Aug 28, 2019
Uteghe:

west Africans
Re: South Africans React To President Buhari's Meeting With President Ramaphosa. by lomprico(m): 7:51pm On Aug 28, 2019
Simplyleo:
Thabiso and Asandiso keswa need to understand those people they wanted out of SA are the lost jews constituting nuisance across the globe and we Nigerians are just tolerating them. undecided

if so, can you let them succede ?
Re: South Africans React To President Buhari's Meeting With President Ramaphosa. by sylve11: 7:52pm On Aug 28, 2019
Simplyleo:
Thabiso and Asandiso keswa need to understand those people they wanted out of SA are the lost jews constituting nuisance across the globe and we Nigerians are just tolerating them. undecided

grin cool
Re: South Africans React To President Buhari's Meeting With President Ramaphosa. by themanderon: 8:01pm On Aug 28, 2019
Simplyleo:

How I wish you can just quit tolerating them and let them be on their own. Don't you think it would be better for both parties?
Re: South Africans React To President Buhari's Meeting With President Ramaphosa. by Simplyleo: 8:01pm On Aug 28, 2019
lomprico:

if so, can you let them succede ?
Succede indeed.

Igbos are illiterates.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans React To President Buhari's Meeting With President Ramaphosa. by Simplyleo: 8:02pm On Aug 28, 2019
[s]
themanderon:

How I wish you can just quit tolerating them and let them be on their own. Don't you think it would be better for both parties?
[/s]
If I have my way, 24 hrs is too much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africans React To President Buhari's Meeting With President Ramaphosa. by IdioticNLmods: 8:02pm On Aug 28, 2019
Simplyleo:
Tolerating the people that wants out? grin
I pity the pple that takes you serious grin
Re: South Africans React To President Buhari's Meeting With President Ramaphosa. by Simplyleo: 8:04pm On Aug 28, 2019
[s]
IdioticNLmods:

Tolerating the people that wants out? grin
I pity the pple that takes you serious grin
[/s]
This is the second time he quoted me on this thread, yet he pities the people that take me serious. Smh. cheesy

Wetin do ipob this kind strong thing. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africans React To President Buhari's Meeting With President Ramaphosa. by sujexy(m): 8:05pm On Aug 28, 2019
Simplyleo:
You are pathetic
Re: South Africans React To President Buhari's Meeting With President Ramaphosa. by Simplyleo: 8:06pm On Aug 28, 2019
sujexy:
You are pathetic
Is that so?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africans React To President Buhari's Meeting With President Ramaphosa. by colestephan86: 8:07pm On Aug 28, 2019
naptu2:
President Muhammadu Buhari and President Cyril Ramaphosa of South Africa met today on the sidelines of TICAD7 in Yokohama. A few weeks ago, President Buhari had stated that he would meet with President Ramaphosa to discuss the treatment of Nigerians in South Africa.

President Buhari To Meet South Africa's Ramaphosa Over Trade, Xenophobia Issues
www.nairaland.com/5352709/president-buhari-meet-south-africas

Coincidentally, there has been a riot in Pretoria today because of the killing of a taxi driver by a Tanzanian. Although the incident did not involve Nigerians, many Nigerians in South Africa have been warning their compatriots to be at alert because Nigerians are usually targetted during this kind of riots.

Some South Africans have reacted to the meeting of the two presidents.

https://mobile.twitter.com/GovernmentZA/status/1166710487947649025
The big for nothing country called Nigeria.
All we have is money, money and plenty money but no regards.

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To President Buhari's Meeting With President Ramaphosa. by IdioticNLmods: 8:07pm On Aug 28, 2019
Simplyleo:

[s]This is the second time he quoted me on this thread, yet he pities the people that take me serious. Smh. cheesy[/s]

[s]Wetin do ipob this kind strong thing. undecided
[/s]

Shatap dia! I quoted you doesn't mean i took you serious.
Your wailing makes me happy cheesy
I just love how we live in your head 247 grin
Re: South Africans React To President Buhari's Meeting With President Ramaphosa. by BroadStreetBull(m): 8:08pm On Aug 28, 2019
IgweBUIKE1:
giant of Africa....now mosquito of Africa all thanks to bad leadership....to even see some clowns on this forum condemning the ipob attack on ekweremadu....if we mean business about bringing sanity back to this country economy then we need to get rid of emotional sentiment and tribalism
Nigerians always hiding behind the bad leadership cliche to commit evil and disgrace us.

It is bad leadership that will be making people steal money via the internet and be spraying dollars at parties and buying 250,000 wines abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africans React To President Buhari's Meeting With President Ramaphosa. by Simplyleo: 8:08pm On Aug 28, 2019
[
IdioticNLmods:
[s][/s]

Shatap dia! I quoted you doesn't mean i took you serious.
Your wailing makes me happy cheesy
I just love how we live in your head 247 grin
Okay.
Re: South Africans React To President Buhari's Meeting With President Ramaphosa. by LastSurvivor11: 8:08pm On Aug 28, 2019
Thisis2raw:
A day will come south Africans will wish they never said this things.

I love the spirit
But unfortunately if you been to South Africa you will know that what you just said is more like future impossible tense with the way things are going here..

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React To President Buhari's Meeting With President Ramaphosa. by jstbeinhonest(m): 8:10pm On Aug 28, 2019
naptu2:
Meanwhile, President Buhari also met with President Talon of Benin Republic.

President Talon had previously announced that he would meet with President Buhari to discuss the closure of the Nigeria-Benin border, which was closed last week during a security operation that is being coordinated by the office of the National Security Adviser.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10111728_2019082707_14_17_jpegc058328318a27acbf9258cb608f0b5de

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10111727_2019082707_13_44_jpeg366492e3a2adb0ee26cbeaff657fbc41

NTA News has just reported that the Beninoise president discussed the border closure with President Buhari.

President Buhari said that the border was closed because of the activities of smugglers (especially rice smugglers) at the border. He said that their activities threaten the level of self sufficiency that Nigeria has achieved.

President Talon appealed that the border should be reopened because its closure is having a terrible effect on the economy of Benin.

President Buhari said that he will consider reopening the border, but the Nigerian security forces need time to come up with new strategies to curb smuggling before the border is reopened.

The border closure issue is quite serious in Benin. My Beninoise class mate is complaining about it to me like Im Buhari's son or something.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React To President Buhari's Meeting With President Ramaphosa. by Xisnin(m): 8:10pm On Aug 28, 2019
Commentor:

People didn't just pick Nigeria out of a hat to hate.

EFCC shows how deep fraud has eaten into the average Nigerian by their daily display of young, old Male, female fraudsters who go around looking for victims to prey upon.

Nigerians have to acknowledge their guilt and ovwrcome their intransigence.

What kind of country thinks fraud is a means to an end such that they even glamorize it?

Can scam make the country a wealthy nation or rather a pariah?
Shut up.
Your pile of rubbish post deserves no response.
Shame on you.

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To President Buhari's Meeting With President Ramaphosa. by Timmykriz(m): 8:11pm On Aug 28, 2019
[quote author=Simplyleo post=81701136]Thabiso and Asandiso keswa need to understand those people they wanted out of SA are the lost jews constituting nuisance across the globe and we Nigerians are just tolerating them. .
Re: South Africans React To President Buhari's Meeting With President Ramaphosa. by ada9ja(f): 8:12pm On Aug 28, 2019
Ohhhhhhhhhh
I tot Ipob and nnamdi ewu is saying is Photoshoped or he didn't go or he is avoiding them or is jubril or is this is that
Re: South Africans React To President Buhari's Meeting With President Ramaphosa. by Litmus: 8:14pm On Aug 28, 2019
Now, what some people from African nations want to do is fool themselves with the notion that Nations abroad harbour specific hatred towards Nigerians and not them. Then when they can successfully pass off this false narrative, they can then practice hatred towards Nigerians and bask in the thought that they are in some sort of league with the World against Nigerians. Although deep inferiority complex plays a role in why Africans/blacks would want any of this in the first place, it does not explain all of it. This phenomena is not new one in terms of the African\black penchant for resenting and then betraying those Africans\blacks that may be objectively or relatively better than them. This habit probably accounts to a large percentage why African\blacks remain the least progressive of all the human races.

Re: South Africans React To President Buhari's Meeting With President Ramaphosa. by foreshore(m): 8:16pm On Aug 28, 2019
naptu2:
President Muhammadu Buhari and President Cyril Ramaphosa of South Africa met today on the sidelines of TICAD7 in Yokohama. A few weeks ago, President Buhari had stated that he would meet with President Ramaphosa to discuss the treatment of Nigerians in South Africa.

President Buhari To Meet South Africa's Ramaphosa Over Trade, Xenophobia Issues
www.nairaland.com/5352709/president-buhari-meet-south-africas

Coincidentally, there has been a riot in Pretoria today because of the killing of a taxi driver by a Tanzanian. Although the incident did not involve Nigerians, many Nigerians in South Africa have been warning their compatriots to be at alert because Nigerians are usually targetted during this kind of riots.

Some South Africans have reacted to the meeting of the two presidents.

https://mobile.twitter.com/GovernmentZA/status/1166710487947649025

Of what use is the meeting that never yields any good
Re: South Africans React To President Buhari's Meeting With President Ramaphosa. by Commentor: 8:19pm On Aug 28, 2019
Xisnin:

Shut up.
Your pile of rubbish post deserves no response.
Shame on you.

Exactly what an empty head would say.
Re: South Africans React To President Buhari's Meeting With President Ramaphosa. by Godson32(m): 8:19pm On Aug 28, 2019
Uteghe:
Ur papa tribe
Re: South Africans React To President Buhari's Meeting With President Ramaphosa. by TSRC: 8:22pm On Aug 28, 2019
Kelgabriel5:
But your companies are here enjoying d largest black market's gains. I don't blame them sha, if to say we had good leaders these insults won't have been
Those companies are owned by White south Africans.
They have nothing in common with these savages.

Those ones are even tired of the black South Africans than even Nigerians themselves.
Re: South Africans React To President Buhari's Meeting With President Ramaphosa. by lomprico(m): 8:27pm On Aug 28, 2019
Simplyleo:

Succede indeed.

Igbos are illiterates.

and the illitetates are giving you nightmares.
Re: South Africans React To President Buhari's Meeting With President Ramaphosa. by Xisnin(m): 8:43pm On Aug 28, 2019
Commentor:

I am.

But I live outside Nigeria now, and I send at least 300k back to Nigeria every month.

All from hard work.

Oh, you managed to send $800 home and that gives you the right to insult Nigerians.

Drug dealing is also a hard work.

Your confusion and anger stem from the fact that your country of refuge couldn't accept you as one of them.
Deal with that and stop pouring your frustration on others.

Commentor:

Exactly what an empty head would say.

You are right, only an empty head feel proud for being accepted as a refugee and turn
to denigrating his birth country.

I have no issue with your loyalty but face your life problem and leave Nigerians alone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hoodlums Kill Kunle Ajibade (NURTW Boss) In Lagos Hospital / Bandits Kill Adamu Aliyu, Miyyetti Allah Chairman In Abuja / Policewoman Carries Bottled Drink For This Lady (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.