Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,953 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Transportation Of Rabbit To Lagos Help - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Transportation Of Rabbit To Lagos Help (284 Views)

Transportation Of Farm Tractor From Lagos To Other Parts Nigeria / 100 Liters Of Rabbit Urine Available For Sale In Ibadan Now / Secret Of Rabbit Farming Exposed Join My Channel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Transportation Of Rabbit To Lagos Help by BlackJack09(m): 8:26pm On Aug 28, 2019
Hello rabbit breeder and seller
I love to who lives in offa garage area Ilorin Kwara state that will be come to lagos probably from Thursday to next week ending I need someone that will help me bring weaners to Lagos
DM for transport fare price
At 07016241743
Favourable bus stops
Ketu garage, ikorodu garage

(1) (Reply)

Cashew Nut Shelling Production Line For Sale / Start A Busuness About Toothpick Production Line / Urgently Need Old Layers And Broilers To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.