Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,620 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

3 Dreadlocked Armed Robbers In New York Diamond Robbery - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Dreadlocked Armed Robbers In New York Diamond Robbery (41095 Views)

5 Naked Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV / South African Police Engage Armed Robbers In Hot Gun Exchange, Kill 9. Graphic / Robbers In Rivers Kill SARS Official, Police Sergeant & Army Captain (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Dreadlocked Armed Robbers In New York Diamond Robbery by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 29, 2019
luminouz:

undecided
Good morning. What happened? grin
Re: 3 Dreadlocked Armed Robbers In New York Diamond Robbery by Okoroawusa: 12:09pm On Aug 29, 2019
This is not their real face

2 Likes

Re: 3 Dreadlocked Armed Robbers In New York Diamond Robbery by Omotayoodubote(m): 12:15pm On Aug 29, 2019
It's a wig not real dreadlocks :oo

Sharp guys.

Let's see if the FBI and NYPD can apprend them .
Re: 3 Dreadlocked Armed Robbers In New York Diamond Robbery by Divit(m): 12:18pm On Aug 29, 2019
Edyice:
If you are tired of life then you can go ahead a tiff were cameras are more them HUMAN being grin

This lads will be caught in no time

You can do this in NAIJA and walk away , no camera, no database grin but not were cameras are seeing you before you see yourself grin

They are masked bro. The faces you saw on them aren’t real but silicon faces. The dread locks are wigs. And they will probably leave fake biometric imprints on the most perceivable objects to further distract the FBI and NYPD.

They know what they are doing. They ain’t stupid.
The CIA will be laffing by now grin they know it’s a tougher one.

1 Like

Re: 3 Dreadlocked Armed Robbers In New York Diamond Robbery by olumalcolm(m): 12:20pm On Aug 29, 2019
They may not be caught. They may be anywhere in the world right now cos i bliv they knw how sophisticated their police force is so by revealing their faces and covering it up with only dreadlocks, they must have a more sophisticated plan too. Awon werey le wa ni underground sef. angry
Re: 3 Dreadlocked Armed Robbers In New York Diamond Robbery by BlackPantherCri: 12:43pm On Aug 29, 2019
EdoNation:
A massive manhunt has been lauched by the FBI and NYPD for the three heavily dreadlocked armed robbers who made of with Millions In New York Diamond Heist in broad day light. New York Diamond Robbery

Local solicitors in newyork say this latest event is going to take off the shine on the 70 nigerians recenty been arrested/ hunted by the FBI for wire fraud.

The brazen and bold robbery was pulled off by unmasked robbers and this is learnt to have really angered the FBI and NYPD.

New York Diamond Robbery

Around Afternoon on Sunday, the three robbers were buzzed through the locked glass door of the store on West 47th Street in Midtown Manhattan initially posing as customers and inquiring about purchasing jewellery, New York Police Department officials said in a statement.

The robbers, according to police, brandished firearms and forced four employees into a back room before tying them up with zip-ties and duct tape and proceeded of robbing the shop of all jewelries , the clientele of the shop includes lil wayne, drake , nicki minaj and migos to name a few

Source : http://viralmula.com/2019/08/bank-robbers-make-off-millions-new-york-diamond-robbery/

This is not dreadlocks. This is kinky braid, I'm positive it is a wig. Why Dem no cover their face? I can bet they are related to those naija guys that went to Dubai to rob. That's why they can open their faces. Nothing to hide because they may be on the flight back to naija now with their stolen loot.

God punish criminals. angry
Re: 3 Dreadlocked Armed Robbers In New York Diamond Robbery by grandstar(m): 12:45pm On Aug 29, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

Lol! They deliberately showed their face! Consider the items they stole running into millions of usd. They are a syndicate and have planned this maybe the last 3 months!

Firstly they had to analysis when the shop is customer free, when it opens, when it closes, how many cameras on board.. They’d have visited the shop maybe 2-3 times before this heist!

These are professional criminals, not the Invictus obi types!

I hope you're right.
Re: 3 Dreadlocked Armed Robbers In New York Diamond Robbery by lakesider(m): 1:03pm On Aug 29, 2019
bedspread:
Many Have Died... Many Have Suffered so much.. Many Evils have Befallen people.. Many Have tried all Manners of Solutions but to no avail.. Many Have lost all they heard.. Many do not even know the cause of their Problems....

If you are in any of these Category and You Watched the Linda CD , or you Joined in Distribution of that CD that spoke against the LORD CHOSEN.. or his Servant. The Cause of your Problem is Not your Village People, nobody is after you. You are the Cause of your Problems.

If you were involved in that Linda CD in anyway. Find your way to The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement Lagos . Go for your Restitution so you can be free..

He That Hath Ear to Hear, Let HIM Hear..

more business strategy ....

Re: 3 Dreadlocked Armed Robbers In New York Diamond Robbery by Kokaine(m): 1:09pm On Aug 29, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
So its not only Nigerian Involve in crime
these are blacks. But we don't know their nationality. If they turn out to be Nigerians again, it surely spells doom for Nigerians in the diaspora

1 Like

Re: 3 Dreadlocked Armed Robbers In New York Diamond Robbery by Kokaine(m): 1:13pm On Aug 29, 2019
Divit:

They are masked bro. The faces you saw on them aren’t real but silicon faces. The dread locks are wigs. And they will probably leave fake biometric imprints on the most perceivable objects to further distract the FBI and NYPD.

They know what they are doing. They ain’t stupid.
The CIA will be laffing by now grin they know it’s a tougher one.
my thoughts exactly. I think they are white guys. That's just a disguise.

1 Like

Re: 3 Dreadlocked Armed Robbers In New York Diamond Robbery by Kokaine(m): 1:15pm On Aug 29, 2019
PoliteActivist:

Lol. U r funny. Not true at all. Think, when was the last time u heard a Nigerian got killed in US than say, SA, Malaysia, UK etc.
Nigerian police alone kill more Nigerians than criminals.
Re: 3 Dreadlocked Armed Robbers In New York Diamond Robbery by skayT: 1:15pm On Aug 29, 2019
KngGezy:
Its a camouflage ie the Dreads.

They will shave it off immediately after the robbery

Theres nothing to worry about because everything is insured over there.

A Country were everything works. Insuring with a petty insurance company here will just end with prolonged court cases. While trying to recover insurance claims.
Uhmmmm...I like people with a high IQ. I was just gonna say that the dreads is a guise. They will remove the useless dreads once they get to their base.
Re: 3 Dreadlocked Armed Robbers In New York Diamond Robbery by flex04(m): 1:31pm On Aug 29, 2019
bedspread:
Many Have Died... Many Have Suffered so much.. Many Evils have Befallen people.. Many Have tried all Manners of Solutions but to no avail.. Many Have lost all they heard.. Many do not even know the cause of their Problems....

If you are in any of these Category and You Watched the Linda CD , or you Joined in Distribution of that CD that spoke against the LORD CHOSEN.. or his Servant. The Cause of your Problem is Not your Village People, nobody is after you. You are the Cause of your Problems.

If you were involved in that Linda CD in anyway. Find your way to The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement Lagos . Go for your Restitution so you can be free..

He That Hath Ear to Hear, Let HIM Hear..

wetin cause this one... is he the first and last superstar to be criticized behave bfr...

Re: 3 Dreadlocked Armed Robbers In New York Diamond Robbery by wink2015(m): 1:33pm On Aug 29, 2019
EdoNation:
A massive manhunt has been lauched by the FBI and NYPD for the three heavily dreadlocked armed robbers who made of with Millions In New York Diamond Heist in broad day light. New York Diamond Robbery

Local solicitors in newyork say this latest event is going to take off the shine on the 70 nigerians recenty been arrested/ hunted by the FBI for wire fraud.

The brazen and bold robbery was pulled off by unmasked robbers and this is learnt to have really angered the FBI and NYPD.

New York Diamond Robbery

Around Afternoon on Sunday, the three robbers were buzzed through the locked glass door of the store on West 47th Street in Midtown Manhattan initially posing as customers and inquiring about purchasing jewellery, New York Police Department officials said in a statement.

The robbers, according to police, brandished firearms and forced four employees into a back room before tying them up with zip-ties and duct tape and proceeded of robbing the shop of all jewelries , the clientele of the shop includes lil wayne, drake , nicki minaj and migos to name a few

Source : http://viralmula.com/2019/08/bank-robbers-make-off-millions-new-york-diamond-robbery/

The United States may be a large country in terms of its geographical size.

However, they will certainly be caught especially with modern telecommunication gadget, streets surveillance, .

It is a matter of time.
Re: 3 Dreadlocked Armed Robbers In New York Diamond Robbery by luminouz(m): 1:53pm On Aug 29, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Good morning. What happened? grin
You no tell me say u don resume!
I dey vex for you
Re: 3 Dreadlocked Armed Robbers In New York Diamond Robbery by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 29, 2019
luminouz:

You no tell me say u don resume!
I dey vex for you
LOL. grin I never knew I was to inform you of my resumption. Oya, sorry.
Re: 3 Dreadlocked Armed Robbers In New York Diamond Robbery by luminouz(m): 2:07pm On Aug 29, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
LOL. grin I never knew I was to inform you of my resumption. Oya, sorry.
Lol,I asked you to bring me gifts na...so i was anticipatory. Na cuz of that small gift you no tell me abi?
kiss
Re: 3 Dreadlocked Armed Robbers In New York Diamond Robbery by Thegamingorca(m): 2:08pm On Aug 29, 2019
sotall:
This looks similar to what I played in one of GTA V missions.

The FBI should order Rockstar games to produce Lester the brain behind this robbery. grin grin

Lesterrrrrr grin

Always able to stake out joints anytime anyday
Re: 3 Dreadlocked Armed Robbers In New York Diamond Robbery by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 29, 2019
luminouz:

Lol,I asked you to bring me gifts na...so i was anticipatory. Na cuz of that small gift you no tell me abi?
kiss
Oh! I remember now. You're still in Benin?
Re: 3 Dreadlocked Armed Robbers In New York Diamond Robbery by ebby9z(m): 2:09pm On Aug 29, 2019
You're a learner if you believe the dreads are real. It's all part of the decoy to throw off investigators.
Re: 3 Dreadlocked Armed Robbers In New York Diamond Robbery by luminouz(m): 2:12pm On Aug 29, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Oh! I remember now. You're still in Benin?
Lol,no mai dear but I'm close by...give me a week or two...big daddy will waltz in wink
Re: 3 Dreadlocked Armed Robbers In New York Diamond Robbery by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 29, 2019
luminouz:

Lol,no mai dear but I'm close by...give me a week or two...big daddy will waltz in wink
Alright. Let me know when you're here.
Re: 3 Dreadlocked Armed Robbers In New York Diamond Robbery by luminouz(m): 2:16pm On Aug 29, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Alright. Let me know when you're here.
Ohk!!! wink

jeez!! Are u on 6G network? You fast like hell grin
Re: 3 Dreadlocked Armed Robbers In New York Diamond Robbery by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 29, 2019
luminouz:

Ohk!!! wink

jeez!! Are u on 6G network? You fast like hell grin
I a using a GLO 3G. grin
Re: 3 Dreadlocked Armed Robbers In New York Diamond Robbery by chuckjonesbaba(m): 2:28pm On Aug 29, 2019
ICAMETOWIN:
All of you saying they'd be caught, don't you know some thieves are as elusive as hell,

They could be anywhere as we speak.

Trust me even if they like hide under the sea. US security agencies will catch them.. Don't underestimate these people.
Re: 3 Dreadlocked Armed Robbers In New York Diamond Robbery by Omarsheriff(m): 2:58pm On Aug 29, 2019
MIGOS grin
Re: 3 Dreadlocked Armed Robbers In New York Diamond Robbery by tck2000(m): 9:56pm On Aug 30, 2019
!
Re: 3 Dreadlocked Armed Robbers In New York Diamond Robbery by Deejay777(m): 9:49am On Aug 31, 2019
Are u sure they are not Migos
Re: 3 Dreadlocked Armed Robbers In New York Diamond Robbery by Yigalanshey(m): 9:29pm On Aug 31, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
So its not only Nigerian Involve in crime
��
Bro USA is no 1 or 2 in the world most fraudulent country
They commit more crimes in usa in a day that crimes committed in uk in a year
Re: 3 Dreadlocked Armed Robbers In New York Diamond Robbery by franklingud(m): 9:45am On Sep 10, 2019
Think you are wise? Plain disguise.

When they got home, they would have removed the dreadlocks and use the money freely.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stray Bullet Kills DJ At A Burial In Anambra State (Photo) / US: Man Murders Son After The Boy Found Photos Of His Dad In Women's Clothing / Photos Of Cutlass Weilding Residents Securing Their Area Over Badoo Cult Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.