Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Nollywood Director Ernest Obi Boast : Swear You Did Not Learn From Me. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nollywood Director Ernest Obi Boast : Swear You Did Not Learn From Me. (352 Views)

BBNaija Shine Ya Eye: 10 Life Lessons To Learn From The Season 6 / Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification / 8 Life Lessons To Learn From Bbnaija 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Director Ernest Obi Boast : Swear You Did Not Learn From Me. by Yawabase: 10:43pm On Aug 28, 2019
Nollywood great masquerade and Magician Director Ernest Obi is however no doubt the mantle holder and master of creative films especially movies that has spiritual storyline has lifted his flag and banner higher to the seeing of fans on instagram.
There's no doubt upon the fact that Ernest Obi has unimaginable sense organ that connects him to the spirit world where he imports many unusual concept in most of his movies.

Source https://yawabase..com/2019/08/nollywood-director-ernest-obi-flaunt.html

1 Share

Re: Nollywood Director Ernest Obi Boast : Swear You Did Not Learn From Me. by pyro62(m): 11:05pm On Aug 28, 2019
Puka Messiah!

(1) (Reply)

#BBNaija : Ike And Mercy Become The First Ever Joint HOH / Trailer Review On Maleficent 2: Mistress Of Evil / MOVIE REVIEW: Why Every Nigerian Politician Should See The Joker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.