Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Sir Dee And Venita Win 1 Million Naira In The Darling BBNaija Hair Challenge - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Sir Dee And Venita Win 1 Million Naira In The Darling BBNaija Hair Challenge (19659 Views)

Adekunle And Venita Rip Pere Apart As Drama Roleplay Turns More Dramatic / Sir Dee Speaks On Tacha's 'Body Odour' Rumors. See Reactions (Photos) / Bbnaija : Sir Dee Girlfriend Writes An Open Letter To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sir Dee And Venita Win 1 Million Naira In The Darling BBNaija Hair Challenge by Mrsoundoro(m): 5:51am On Aug 29, 2019
It’s was a big win for Sir Dee and Venita in the Darling BBNaija hair challenge.

The Big Brother housemates were put in pairs of male and female for the Darling BBNaija challenge. The housemates used weavons and other products from Darling Nigeria to give their partners a new hairdo and styling.

These was the results of the pairs after round 1.

Team Seyi and Tacha = 45 Team Cindy and Mike = 60 Diane and Elozonam = 55 Sir Dee and Venita =75 Khafi and Omashola = 75 Ike and Mercy = 65 Esther and Frodd = 60

In the last round, Sir Dee and Venita scored overall best to win the Darling BBNaija challenge. The pair will enjoy the prize of 1Million Naira for winning the task.

Source: https://gidifeed.com/sir-dee-and-venita-wins-1million-naira-in-the-darling-bbnaija-hair-challenge/

1 Like

Re: Sir Dee And Venita Win 1 Million Naira In The Darling BBNaija Hair Challenge by PureGoldh(m): 11:41am On Aug 29, 2019
Congratulations to them.

Creativity pays off real time.

Well, if yOu need Original Unadulterated Honey

Call or whatsapp me on 081 0166 6771

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sir Dee And Venita Win 1 Million Naira In The Darling BBNaija Hair Challenge by Tesclaros(m): 11:41am On Aug 29, 2019
So cute

Besides, Who has upto 10k plus very active followers on instagram for sale? Scammers don’t waste your time coming to me

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sir Dee And Venita Win 1 Million Naira In The Darling BBNaija Hair Challenge by KubwaBoy: 11:41am On Aug 29, 2019
MURIC will not be happy with this grin

14 Likes

Re: Sir Dee And Venita Win 1 Million Naira In The Darling BBNaija Hair Challenge by tamonokare: 11:42am On Aug 29, 2019
H
Re: Sir Dee And Venita Win 1 Million Naira In The Darling BBNaija Hair Challenge by Sonsdata: 11:42am On Aug 29, 2019
500k each... Nice one
Re: Sir Dee And Venita Win 1 Million Naira In The Darling BBNaija Hair Challenge by Paroh(f): 11:42am On Aug 29, 2019
Everyone knows they did ojoro. Omashola and my baby Kaffy should've won.

See my signature to order pocket pussay from me. Discreet and nondescript delivery.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sir Dee And Venita Win 1 Million Naira In The Darling BBNaija Hair Challenge by Teewhy2: 11:42am On Aug 29, 2019
cool cash, good one.
It's good to be creative with the hand
Re: Sir Dee And Venita Win 1 Million Naira In The Darling BBNaija Hair Challenge by Blessed13(m): 11:42am On Aug 29, 2019
Wetin concern me

4 Likes

Re: Sir Dee And Venita Win 1 Million Naira In The Darling BBNaija Hair Challenge by Brianjiks: 11:43am On Aug 29, 2019
Is it 1 million each or what
Re: Sir Dee And Venita Win 1 Million Naira In The Darling BBNaija Hair Challenge by money121(m): 11:43am On Aug 29, 2019
Ok
Re: Sir Dee And Venita Win 1 Million Naira In The Darling BBNaija Hair Challenge by Oleku1(m): 11:45am On Aug 29, 2019
For your Important Documents, check my signature
Re: Sir Dee And Venita Win 1 Million Naira In The Darling BBNaija Hair Challenge by loginia: 11:45am On Aug 29, 2019
Good for them. They've received their consolation price for participating in the show.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sir Dee And Venita Win 1 Million Naira In The Darling BBNaija Hair Challenge by passyhansome(m): 11:45am On Aug 29, 2019
The show encourages Mediocrity and shortcut to success, how do you become a millionaire by just sleeping, eating, playing in front of Camera, its sickening

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sir Dee And Venita Win 1 Million Naira In The Darling BBNaija Hair Challenge by Clinghton: 11:46am On Aug 29, 2019
Be like say this guy's Don dey chop money 4 this show, this is the part I like best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sir Dee And Venita Win 1 Million Naira In The Darling BBNaija Hair Challenge by F3dan: 11:46am On Aug 29, 2019
Good for them.

Brand new Apple iPad - 6th Generation - 128GB - WiFi + Cellular - Silver for sale. It is brand new and It is affordable.
Contact in my signature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sir Dee And Venita Win 1 Million Naira In The Darling BBNaija Hair Challenge by tjman: 11:47am On Aug 29, 2019
Consolation price for this two.... Because either one or both of them will be heading home come Sunday ... Congrat guys

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sir Dee And Venita Win 1 Million Naira In The Darling BBNaija Hair Challenge by Skoji: 11:49am On Aug 29, 2019
Who is Murik Sef?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sir Dee And Venita Win 1 Million Naira In The Darling BBNaija Hair Challenge by AmazingELixir: 11:53am On Aug 29, 2019
lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sir Dee And Venita Win 1 Million Naira In The Darling BBNaija Hair Challenge by sKeetz(m): 11:53am On Aug 29, 2019
passyhansome:
The show encourages Mediocrity and shortcut to success, how do you become a millionaire by just sleeping, eating, playing in front of Camera, its sickening

Shut thefvckup, nobody forced you to watch the show and the show is not blocking your progress. I suggest you do something better with your time instead of spreading negative energy here.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sir Dee And Venita Win 1 Million Naira In The Darling BBNaija Hair Challenge by Starboytwo(m): 11:53am On Aug 29, 2019
sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sir Dee And Venita Win 1 Million Naira In The Darling BBNaija Hair Challenge by Kingosytex(m): 11:54am On Aug 29, 2019
passyhansome:

You said it all, it is also the fastest way to be branded a "celebrity". I pity those guys whose bet9ja money are being used to reward these random guys for doing nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sir Dee And Venita Win 1 Million Naira In The Darling BBNaija Hair Challenge by Kingchineme6(m): 11:57am On Aug 29, 2019
But Omashola and Khafi scored the same point with them nah, what happen? angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sir Dee And Venita Win 1 Million Naira In The Darling BBNaija Hair Challenge by Hoodbilonia: 11:57am On Aug 29, 2019
They are all low lives and loosers
Abegi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sir Dee And Venita Win 1 Million Naira In The Darling BBNaija Hair Challenge by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 11:57am On Aug 29, 2019
how does it affect muric?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sir Dee And Venita Win 1 Million Naira In The Darling BBNaija Hair Challenge by Mercy2006(f): 11:59am On Aug 29, 2019
Happy for them.At least #500,000 each is something if they don't eventually win

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sir Dee And Venita Win 1 Million Naira In The Darling BBNaija Hair Challenge by Jesuspikin8: 11:59am On Aug 29, 2019
passyhansome:
Well, well if it isn't some intelligent being who thinks whatever he doesn't understand doesn't make sense not minding he maybe the one with the problem of understanding undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sir Dee And Venita Win 1 Million Naira In The Darling BBNaija Hair Challenge by giftprominent22(f): 12:07pm On Aug 29, 2019
shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sir Dee And Venita Win 1 Million Naira In The Darling BBNaija Hair Challenge by Kylekent59: 12:15pm On Aug 29, 2019
Paroh:
Everyone knows they did ojoro. Omashola and my baby Kaffy should've won.

No ojoro. The rules says 60's, some went and did 2019, only sir dee and Venita appeared in the 60's.

That was how they won the overall best.

Always listen to protocol, it helps alot.

See my signature to order pocket pussay from me. Discreet and nondescript delivery.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch Cee-c's Journey In Bbnaija House 2018 / Healer - Korean Drama Download / Frequency and Position of GTV Ghana, MetroTV, and ETV Ethiopia (srt 4650)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.