Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,649 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Wadume: Picture Of The Turbaning Of The Notorious Kidnapper - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wadume: Picture Of The Turbaning Of The Notorious Kidnapper (48389 Views)

Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako / Inside The Room Where Wadume Hid Before Rearrest (pics) / Soldiers Helped Me Escape - Wadume Confesses (Full Transcript) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wadume: Picture Of The Turbaning Of The Notorious Kidnapper by DevilhimseIf: 5:55am On Aug 29, 2019
I wonder when this country will stop celebrating thieves

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wadume: Picture Of The Turbaning Of The Notorious Kidnapper by DevilhimseIf: 5:57am On Aug 29, 2019
this useless APC thug and Fulani herdsman should be dealt with

APC is bokoharam
APC is Fulani herdsmen
buharian army are aiding terrorists
Buhari is a criminal terrorist

kiss the truth

152 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Wadume: Picture Of The Turbaning Of The Notorious Kidnapper by DevilhimseIf: 5:58am On Aug 29, 2019
cc
cilicmarin ngeneukwenu Clerverly
sarrki
midolian
seunmsg
madridguy
passingshot
deomelo
Butterflyle0
abduljabbar4
modath
Corrinthians
Tetehjewels

senatordave1

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wadume: Picture Of The Turbaning Of The Notorious Kidnapper by harkandey(m): 5:59am On Aug 29, 2019
This is Nigeria

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wadume: Picture Of The Turbaning Of The Notorious Kidnapper by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 6:02am On Aug 29, 2019
turbaned criminal?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wadume: Picture Of The Turbaning Of The Notorious Kidnapper by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:05am On Aug 29, 2019
Hahahahahaha Did I just read human Development? Or they meant to say Human Kidnapping Read my signature.

Prayer: Today, I come against the spirit of death, I cancel every untimely death. The blood of Jesus Christ is against you. Amen.
Good Morning FAM
Follow me on Twitter.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wadume: Picture Of The Turbaning Of The Notorious Kidnapper by daddytime(m): 6:18am On Aug 29, 2019
Standard practice in our societies where the money is worshipped with zero regards for its origins.

Little wonder almost everyone wants to make the money at all cost to command some respect from the money-worshiping society.

Our religious and traditional institutions seem to be fuelling this craze the more.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wadume: Picture Of The Turbaning Of The Notorious Kidnapper by pyro62(m): 6:25am On Aug 29, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wadume: Picture Of The Turbaning Of The Notorious Kidnapper by Elsanchez: 6:43am On Aug 29, 2019
Anything goes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wadume: Picture Of The Turbaning Of The Notorious Kidnapper by Nukilia: 6:53am On Aug 29, 2019
If FBI did not burst the criminal ring, we'll still see them as heroes

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wadume: Picture Of The Turbaning Of The Notorious Kidnapper by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 7:18am On Aug 29, 2019
This is a glaring evidence that shows that the society we live in today does not care about you gather your wealth-- whether it's ill-gotten or not before they start decorating you with all sorts of chieftaincy titles. Sadly, It's now being of our culture.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wadume: Picture Of The Turbaning Of The Notorious Kidnapper by Hotworta1: 7:21am On Aug 29, 2019
Wadume the Kidnapper
Evans the kidnapper

We are still waiting for the complete list of kidnappers

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wadume: Picture Of The Turbaning Of The Notorious Kidnapper by GreenArrow1(m): 7:31am On Aug 29, 2019
Lol. This shouldn't be surprising to anyone Na. It's in our habit as a society to celebrate criminals who have money.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wadume: Picture Of The Turbaning Of The Notorious Kidnapper by OBTMOS(m): 7:31am On Aug 29, 2019
G

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wadume: Picture Of The Turbaning Of The Notorious Kidnapper by Blinkers: 7:31am On Aug 29, 2019
cool

Nigerians, una see una life?

Home and outside, all na cast.

Celebrating every fool and giving them stupid titles like chief, alhaji etc.

Well, I don't know why some of you act surprised.

Most of you should sit down and examine this. The nigerian politician, the religious leader, the "philanthropist" you defend and worship in your village, city and on the internet, is most likely, a rogue, murderer or a thief.

Get close to the set of clowns Nigerians love to worship, and you'll meet the most morally-deranged set of humans imaginable

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wadume: Picture Of The Turbaning Of The Notorious Kidnapper by Benjaniblinks(m): 7:31am On Aug 29, 2019
lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wadume: Picture Of The Turbaning Of The Notorious Kidnapper by kehinde1588(m): 7:31am On Aug 29, 2019
DevilhimseIf:

APC is bokoharam
APC is Fulani herdsmen

kiss the truth
Hatred can cause mental illness.

You are obviously suffering from schizophrenia

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wadume: Picture Of The Turbaning Of The Notorious Kidnapper by WaywardSon(m): 7:32am On Aug 29, 2019
This country o this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wadume: Picture Of The Turbaning Of The Notorious Kidnapper by olaric(m): 7:32am On Aug 29, 2019
Turbanning of an APC bigwig; the chief kidnapper himself.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wadume: Picture Of The Turbaning Of The Notorious Kidnapper by Starboytwo(m): 7:33am On Aug 29, 2019
My brother ehn, in this country just do any how you like, nothing dey happen...

By the way how can I sue Airtel , it's not me thats using all this data Biko shocked

if you are looking for the most capabl-est person in this world to help with a duty, something ya need to do, anything that will involve me work for you and pay, then I'm at your service...take advantage now when I'm cheap, once I blow, my price shoot up astronomically I offer a range of service,

lifting heavy something
Top classified errands
Chauffeur
Cook etc

Also bad sturvs, like
beating people up(can arrange that)
Spy
Cause trouble
Intimidate
Body guard etc

Holla and qoute me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wadume: Picture Of The Turbaning Of The Notorious Kidnapper by tegafej(m): 7:33am On Aug 29, 2019
Naija sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wadume: Picture Of The Turbaning Of The Notorious Kidnapper by royalads: 7:34am On Aug 29, 2019
And you still ask why this country isn't moving forward.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wadume: Picture Of The Turbaning Of The Notorious Kidnapper by Kendumazy(m): 7:34am On Aug 29, 2019
Hmmmm! Inside life!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wadume: Picture Of The Turbaning Of The Notorious Kidnapper by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 29, 2019
daddytime:
Standard practice in our societies where the money is worshipped with zero regards for its origins.

Little wonder almost everyone wants to make the money at all cost to command some respect from the money-worshiping society.

Our religious and traditional institutions seem to be fuelling this craze the more.
You said it all

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wadume: Picture Of The Turbaning Of The Notorious Kidnapper by naijadrivablog: 7:34am On Aug 29, 2019
Well, since the devil has confirmed Wadume and politicians as evil, he knows his children better.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wadume: Picture Of The Turbaning Of The Notorious Kidnapper by ednut1(m): 7:34am On Aug 29, 2019
This is what the society has turned into. Celebrating criminals. How does a fisherman become a rich man overnight

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wadume: Picture Of The Turbaning Of The Notorious Kidnapper by EcoBrick: 7:35am On Aug 29, 2019
Chieftaincy titles are for the highest bidder in Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wadume: Picture Of The Turbaning Of The Notorious Kidnapper by Donpenny(m): 7:35am On Aug 29, 2019
Some religion who claimed to be peaceful do turban kidnapper kingpins, terrorist and notorious criminal cux of money shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wadume: Picture Of The Turbaning Of The Notorious Kidnapper by davodyguy: 7:35am On Aug 29, 2019
DevilhimseIf:

APC is bokoharam
APC is Fulani herdsmen

kiss the truth
Evans and Invictus too were celebrated despite being criminals.

Pastor Fatoyinbo of Coza was seen as infallible until we started hearing of behind the scenes action

No one would really know what you do behind the scenes until you're caught in the act.

Shouting APC this, APC that can't help your case.
APC as a Party is not different from PDP in terms of having criminally minded politicians.

Saraki, Atiku, Tambuwal, Ortom were former APC, now PDP. Hence both parties are the same

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wadume: Picture Of The Turbaning Of The Notorious Kidnapper by okirewaju(f): 7:35am On Aug 29, 2019
Is this part of the publicity he paid for?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wadume: Picture Of The Turbaning Of The Notorious Kidnapper by HealthCas: 7:35am On Aug 29, 2019
Poor Photoshop project. So he maintained same facial expression and same smile in different picture postures? Think am. Not denying that he isn't a chief, but this particular picture is Photoshopped

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Uncover New Strategy For Robbing Bank Customers / Soldier Beats An Okada Man In Bayelsa (Disturbing photos) / Goat Thieves Stripped Naked, Paraded Round Town (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.