Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,295 members, 7,860,721 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:54 PM

It Was Absolutely Beautiful –Tboss Gushes As She Shares Video Of Her Baby Shower - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It Was Absolutely Beautiful –Tboss Gushes As She Shares Video Of Her Baby Shower (21508 Views)

Banky W Gushes As Adesua Etomi Covers Genevieve Magazine / Makeup Free Tboss And Segun Arinze Pictured Together / Tboss Looks Stunning In Egyptian Costume (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Was Absolutely Beautiful –Tboss Gushes As She Shares Video Of Her Baby Shower by Kiezodumah(m): 7:20am On Aug 29, 2019
Pls has anyone been able to apply for NDLEA recruitment here ??.. Having difficulty doing that

1 Like

Re: It Was Absolutely Beautiful –Tboss Gushes As She Shares Video Of Her Baby Shower by anonimi: 7:21am On Aug 29, 2019
Ugee12:
It's only ignorant/or educated illiterates living under a rock that would see an independent young woman who did IVF (even if she had sex, is it your sex?) from an anonymous sperm donor and keep asking who the father is......sorry guys the world isn't run by you anymore.....women can actually make such decisions without having sex with any man or getting married. Get used to it or Bleep off....nobody cares. undecided

Confusion kee you there. IVF and then had sex?
If you don't care, then what are you doing on this thread.
Why are you so confused

2 Likes

Re: It Was Absolutely Beautiful –Tboss Gushes As She Shares Video Of Her Baby Shower by Ugee12: 7:24am On Aug 29, 2019
anonimi:

Confusion kee you there. IVF and then had sex?
If you don't care, then what are you doing on this thread.
Why are you so confused
I said even if she had sex,I know you are also an educated illiterate but don't disgrace yourself here. Even a kid understands my grammer. Go back to school. I am on this thread to educate ignorant people like you.
Re: It Was Absolutely Beautiful –Tboss Gushes As She Shares Video Of Her Baby Shower by DonBenny77(m): 7:24am On Aug 29, 2019
Rubbish news
Re: It Was Absolutely Beautiful –Tboss Gushes As She Shares Video Of Her Baby Shower by anonimi: 7:28am On Aug 29, 2019
Ugee12:
I said even if she had sex,I know you are also an educated illiterate but don't disgrace yourself here. Even a kid understands my grammer. Go back to school. I am on this thread to educate ignorant people like you.

Madam ITK, I thought you were on this thread to continue searching for your soulmate.

Ugee12:
I am a female in her late twenties who needs a male Navy or Airforce officer(Not army or police please) for a friendship,can grow into something more. cool From experience,they are so caring and sweet grin wink wink
Criteria:
1) A Bsc/HND graduate.
2)From Southeast preferably(south west can be considered but not Yoruba demons)
3) 30 years and above
4) Must not be married or divorced.
5) Funny and cute.
6) Can dance well and pls I hate fat men or fish bones just be okay oh cheesy grin ;
7)Lagos residents only

PS. Don't waste your time if you don't meet all the criteria. Kindly send your CV to kimberlugee@gmail.com kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: It Was Absolutely Beautiful –Tboss Gushes As She Shares Video Of Her Baby Shower by majamajic(m): 7:29am On Aug 29, 2019
Ugee12:

How do you know?? Where you the man she slept with?? undecided

how do u know it's IVF , did she mention that to u ?

any woman that delivered of a baby 99 %, we believe it's by a man unless she says otherwise , u are here assuming it's IVF meanwhile she didn't say so

madam take is easy , no one is dragging feminism with u here . it's too early but we can still put on track in full version of what and how u want it

3 Likes

Re: It Was Absolutely Beautiful –Tboss Gushes As She Shares Video Of Her Baby Shower by Ugee12: 7:29am On Aug 29, 2019
anonimi:

Madam ITK, I thought you were on this thread to continue searching for your soulmate.

yes and i have found him....what does that have to do with the discussion?? Is that the best you can do You are so stupid. I swear grin grin grin cheesy
Re: It Was Absolutely Beautiful –Tboss Gushes As She Shares Video Of Her Baby Shower by Ugee12: 7:31am On Aug 29, 2019
majamajic:

how do u know it's IVF , did she mention that to u ?

any woman that delivered of a baby 99 %, we believe it's by a man unless she says otherwise , u are here assuming it's IVF meanwhile she didn't say so
Must she tell you?? Same way you don't know if its IVF....so why jump to conclusion?? In my post,I said even if its by sex so what?? Is she the first or is it a crime??
Re: It Was Absolutely Beautiful –Tboss Gushes As She Shares Video Of Her Baby Shower by calddon(m): 7:31am On Aug 29, 2019
Ugee12:
Judge her when you are perfect until then just shut up. Married men and women also commit adultery, is that moral?? Especially these married men....so shameless.... undecided
being imperfect is no excuse for celebrating wrong... Its also no reason for being rude.

1 Like

Re: It Was Absolutely Beautiful –Tboss Gushes As She Shares Video Of Her Baby Shower by Ugee12: 7:33am On Aug 29, 2019
calddon:
being imperfect is no excuse for celebrating wrong... Its also no reason for being rude.
I wasn't rude. Its called brutal honesty. Sorry if it offended you.
Re: It Was Absolutely Beautiful –Tboss Gushes As She Shares Video Of Her Baby Shower by majamajic(m): 7:33am On Aug 29, 2019
Ugee12:

Must she tell you?? Same way you don't know if its IVF....so why jump to conclusion?? In my post,I said even if its by sex so what?? Is she the first or is it a crime??

who said it's a crime , TBOSS was the one that made it look like crime by completing denying it and went into hiding

1 Like

Re: It Was Absolutely Beautiful –Tboss Gushes As She Shares Video Of Her Baby Shower by Ugee12: 7:34am On Aug 29, 2019
majamajic:

who said it's a crime , TBOSS was the one that made it look like crime by completing denying and went into hiding

Well its out in the open now so?? Is it not past undecided And this was exactly the reason she hid it,so amebos like you won't talk before the surprise arrives. grin
Re: It Was Absolutely Beautiful –Tboss Gushes As She Shares Video Of Her Baby Shower by mejai(m): 7:35am On Aug 29, 2019
Ugee12... Are u sure u r not Tboss grin

but on a serious note dis is not news joor.

1 Like

Re: It Was Absolutely Beautiful –Tboss Gushes As She Shares Video Of Her Baby Shower by TSRC: 7:35am On Aug 29, 2019
Where is the child's father?

1 Like

Re: It Was Absolutely Beautiful –Tboss Gushes As She Shares Video Of Her Baby Shower by Ugee12: 7:36am On Aug 29, 2019
mejai:
Ugee12... Are u sure u r not Tboss grin

but on a serious note dis is not news joor.
No I am not just her fan.....yes this isn't even news....what's the big deal?? grin
Re: It Was Absolutely Beautiful –Tboss Gushes As She Shares Video Of Her Baby Shower by majamajic(m): 7:40am On Aug 29, 2019
Ugee12:

Well its out in the open now so?? Is it not past undecided And this was exactly the reason she his it,so amebos like you won't talk before the surprise arrives. grin

every plane that takes off must land , perfect landing oo , crash landing oo . it must land , my dear we are happening for her. why am against her was trying to hide the handwork of God through us (men)

I remember of out church single lead singer , she said her pregnancy was from holy spirit , people started clapping , me didn't clap

guess who later did the Job ?

1 Like

Re: It Was Absolutely Beautiful –Tboss Gushes As She Shares Video Of Her Baby Shower by calddon(m): 7:40am On Aug 29, 2019
Ugee12:

I wasn't rude. Its called brutal honesty. Sorry if it offended you.
would you apply the same phrase of imperfection on a thief who has stolen from you?

Even though we are not perfect we must continue to fight the tendency to do wrong.

2 Likes

Re: It Was Absolutely Beautiful –Tboss Gushes As She Shares Video Of Her Baby Shower by majamajic(m): 7:41am On Aug 29, 2019
Ugee12:

Well its out in the open now so?? Is it not past undecided And this was exactly the reason she his it,so amebos like you won't talk before the surprise arrives. grin

every plane that takes off must land , perfect landing oo , crash landing oo . it must land , my dear we are happy for her. why am against her was trying to hide the handwork of God through us (men)

I remember of our church single lead singer , she said her pregnancy was from holy spirit , people started clapping , me didn't clap

guess who later owns and did the Job ?

2 Likes

Re: It Was Absolutely Beautiful –Tboss Gushes As She Shares Video Of Her Baby Shower by Emmasnoop(m): 7:48am On Aug 29, 2019
Showing belle and breast here everyday olosho.

1 Like

Re: It Was Absolutely Beautiful –Tboss Gushes As She Shares Video Of Her Baby Shower by anonimi: 8:21am On Aug 29, 2019
Ugee12:
yes and i have found him....what does that have to do with the discussion?? Is that the best you can do You are so stupid. I swear grin grin grin cheesy

Found him and still having these caustic reactions?
Enjoy your find o. grin

1 Like

Re: It Was Absolutely Beautiful –Tboss Gushes As She Shares Video Of Her Baby Shower by anonimi: 8:22am On Aug 29, 2019
majamajic:
every plane that takes off must land , perfect landing oo , crash landing oo . it must land , my dear we are happy for her. why am against her was trying to hide the handwork of God through us (men)

I remember of our church single lead singer , she said her pregnancy was from holy spirit , people started clapping , me didn't clap

Tried guessing but no show so tell us Oga wink
Na who do the do

1 Like

Re: It Was Absolutely Beautiful –Tboss Gushes As She Shares Video Of Her Baby Shower by Ugee12: 8:26am On Aug 29, 2019
anonimi:

Found him and still having these caustic reactions?
Enjoy your find o. grin
Define caustic?? undecided
Re: It Was Absolutely Beautiful –Tboss Gushes As She Shares Video Of Her Baby Shower by Ugee12: 8:27am On Aug 29, 2019
majamajic:

So how does that affect her life or stop her from progressing?? Are you perfect?? undecided
Re: It Was Absolutely Beautiful –Tboss Gushes As She Shares Video Of Her Baby Shower by Ugee12: 8:28am On Aug 29, 2019
calddon:
would you apply the same phrase of imperfection on a thief who has stolen from you?

Even though we are not perfect we must continue to fight the tendency to do wrong.
A thief who steals is different from someone's personal decision that doesn't affect you. Live and let live. Nobody is perfect.
Re: It Was Absolutely Beautiful –Tboss Gushes As She Shares Video Of Her Baby Shower by anonimi: 8:30am On Aug 29, 2019
Ugee12:
Define caustic?? undecided

Please see below:

caustic
/ˈkɔːstɪk,ˈkɒstɪk/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
able to burn or corrode organic tissue by chemical action.
"a caustic cleaner"
synonyms: corrosive, corroding, mordant, acid, alkaline, burning, stinging, acrid, harsh, destructive
"a caustic cleaner"
sarcastic in a scathing and bitter way.
"the players were making caustic comments about the refereeing"
synonyms: sarcastic, cutting, biting, mordant, stinging, sharp, bitter, scathing, derisive, sardonic, ironic, scornful, trenchant, acerbic, vitriolic, tart, acid, pungent, acrimonious, astringent, rapier-like, razor-edged, critical, polemic, virulent, venomous, waspish; More

https://www.google.com/search?q=caustic+meaning&rlz=1C1GGRV_enMM804MM804&oq=caustic+meaning&aqs=chrome..69i57.5916j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

1 Like

Re: It Was Absolutely Beautiful –Tboss Gushes As She Shares Video Of Her Baby Shower by Nmezor(f): 8:32am On Aug 29, 2019
Where is her Pikin's pic now? That's wat I wana see. Enough of the baby shower talk biko

1 Like

Re: It Was Absolutely Beautiful –Tboss Gushes As She Shares Video Of Her Baby Shower by Ugee12: 8:36am On Aug 29, 2019
anonimi:

Please see below:

So you learnt a new word today?? Thanks to Google. BTW caustic is not synonymous with objective. I guess you got the two words mixed up.
Re: It Was Absolutely Beautiful –Tboss Gushes As She Shares Video Of Her Baby Shower by majamajic(m): 8:49am On Aug 29, 2019
Ugee12:

So how does that affect her life or stop her from progressing?? Are you perfect?? undecided

stop pushing things around , this is forum . we discuss

no one is perfect , if tomorrow I become a star. people will discuss me , don't make sound as if we are discussing perfections here
Re: It Was Absolutely Beautiful –Tboss Gushes As She Shares Video Of Her Baby Shower by Ugee12: 8:50am On Aug 29, 2019
majamajic:

stop pushing things around , this is forum . we discuss

no one is perfect , if tomorrow I become a star. people will discuss me , don't make sound as if we are discussing perfections here
but that is how you are painting it as if she is the first or the last to do such. At least she didn't abort the baby.
Re: It Was Absolutely Beautiful –Tboss Gushes As She Shares Video Of Her Baby Shower by nonix22(m): 9:10am On Aug 29, 2019
Where is the baby daddy?
Who knows if its not Kemen get the pikin?
femi4:
Kemen...this could have been your handwork, but you mess up
Re: It Was Absolutely Beautiful –Tboss Gushes As She Shares Video Of Her Baby Shower by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:20am On Aug 29, 2019
Chinekepikin:
It was absolutely beautiful – New mum TBoss gushes as she shares video of her baby shower.

It has been a week of joyful revelations for ex-Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) housemate, Tboss, who shared the news of her pregnancy and her newly welcomed baby.

Although rumors had been peddled around that the fair skinned beauty was pregnant several months ago, she managed to keep people speculating by keeping her private life air tight.

TBoss finally confirmed that she was truthfully pregnant and had in fact put to bed, via a post shared on her official Instagram page.

Now that the cat has been let out of the bag, she has spared no time in finally giving her fans and supporters a glimpse into her pregnancy journey.

In a new post on her page, the mother of one shared a video of her baby shower that took place while she was still heavily pregnant.

From the video, it could be seen that the event was a warm and private one that only had close friends and family members in attendance.

In the caption that accompanied the post, the celebrity star expressed her sincere appreciations to everyone that showed her love during such an important period in her life.

Watch The Video Here..https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/08/it-was-absolutely-beautiful-tboss.html?m=1

free nipples. Nosense
Re: It Was Absolutely Beautiful –Tboss Gushes As She Shares Video Of Her Baby Shower by Yaba4sure: 11:07am On Aug 29, 2019
Giving birth out of wedlock is now the new trend. We've been cheated.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banky W Now Doing Music How He Wants It — Adesua Etomi / Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday / Toke Makinwa Opens Up About Her Surgery And Her Struggle With Depression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.