Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,664 members, 7,844,171 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Multi-million Naira Luxury Supercars - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Multi-million Naira Luxury Supercars (1093 Views)

Ray Hushpuppi Receives Fendi Designed Cake From Fendi For His Birthday / Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) / Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Multi-million Naira Luxury Supercars by Automotive1(m): 7:18am On Aug 29, 2019

Dubai-based Instagram celebrity, Raymond Igbalodely, popularly known as Ray Hushpuppi, has taken to his social media page to show off his amazing fleets of cars.

The multi-million naira cars, which includes a Bentley Bentayga SUV, a Mercedes Maybach S650, a Rolls-Royce Wraith and a Ferrari 458 Italia, are some of his recently purchased luxury cars.

He captioned the picture :

No matter what you do in life, always upgrade and update! ALL MINE

His newest purchase, the Ferrari 458 Italia, is one of the fastest performance cars on the planet. Powering this speed devil is a 570 horsepower 4.5-liter V8 engine that takes it from zero to 62 mph in just 3.4 seconds and a top speed is 325 km/h (202 mph).

Which Of The Four Supercars Is Your Favourite?

https://autojosh.com/ray-hushpuppi-shows-off-his-multi-million-naira-luxury-supercars/

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44 Mukina2 Dominique Seun

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Multi-million Naira Luxury Supercars by Davash222(m): 7:21am On Aug 29, 2019
I was expecting to see customized plate number...at least for someone that can customize ordinary shoes and bangles.

If you know what I mean.

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Multi-million Naira Luxury Supercars by praizblog: 7:33am On Aug 29, 2019
wink
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Multi-million Naira Luxury Supercars by oluwadabira111(m): 7:44am On Aug 29, 2019
Davash222:
I was expecting to see customized plate number...at least for someone that can customize ordinary shoes and bangles.

If you know what I mean.
Na show biz and fake life dem dey live

2 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Multi-million Naira Luxury Supercars by madone: 8:02am On Aug 29, 2019
FBI dey town oo
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Multi-million Naira Luxury Supercars by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 29, 2019
I dont know what to say

Until he goes to US to verify the Legitimacy of His wealth

I am not moved by this.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Multi-million Naira Luxury Supercars by popweezy(m): 10:54am On Aug 29, 2019
I was busy looking at the design of the floor.. When are we witnessing such in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Tacha Exempted As Big Brother Brings Back Ex-housemates / BBNaija Stars, Tacha And Mercy Reunites, Hug Each Other (Photos) / Bbnaija Winner Mercy Speaks On Spending N5m To Make Bum Bigger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.