Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Gov. Emmanuel Udom Donates More Cars To Police(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Emmanuel Udom Donates More Cars To Police(photos) (632 Views)

Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' / "Tell That Boy" Tinubu Blasts Governor Emmanuel Udom / Bayelsa Flood: Udom Donates N100 Million, Says Situation Pathetic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Emmanuel Udom Donates More Cars To Police(photos) by Igboblog: 7:26am On Aug 29, 2019
Gov. Emmanuel Udom Donates More Cars To Police(Photos)

Governor Udom Emmanuel of Akwa Ibom State on Wednesday donated 12 new Volvo vehicles to the Police in the state, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV reports that Governor Udom made the presentation on Wednesday after the state executive Council meeting in Uyo.

Speaking to Igbere TV on the development, the Senior Special Assistant to the Governor on Security and Special Services, Capt Iniobong Ekong(Rtd), said more support will be given the the police in terms of logistics.

He said the 12 vehicles were for constant patrol around Eket Eket Senatorial District, adding that the choice of Volvo was informed by its durability.

He said this will go along way to further strengthen the security of the state.

More details soon....

Stay with Igbere TV. Africa's No1 Community TV.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/944264/gov-emmanuel-udom-donates-more-cars-to-policephotos/

Re: Gov. Emmanuel Udom Donates More Cars To Police(photos) by superlanny(m): 7:30am On Aug 29, 2019
The police does not have a good track record of maintainance, just watch how this cars will turn to cabu cabu within a year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. Emmanuel Udom Donates More Cars To Police(photos) by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 29, 2019
E CUM be Volvo Ambulance. Even if am arrested, I ain't gettn into dat coffin popo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. Emmanuel Udom Donates More Cars To Police(photos) by Davash222(m): 7:35am On Aug 29, 2019
Whiziddo:
E CUM be Volvo Ambulance. Even if am arrested, I ain't gettn into dat coffin popo
That Volvo too much for them sef. They deserved Keke!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. Emmanuel Udom Donates More Cars To Police(photos) by Officialgarri: 7:36am On Aug 29, 2019
I'm not trying to bad mouth this achievement, but why has the government refused to opt for Innoson which is our own brand?

I still do not get.

I remember last year, Aliko Dangote donated hundreds—No, thousands of cars— to the Nigerian police throughout the federation, and the vehicle make was "GAC"
Is GAC also our make or it's just a show of pepperdem gangsterism?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Seems Like A Sad Day Across Nigeria, Nobody Is Jubilation,nobody Is Celebrating / Repair Works On Suleja-minna Road Almost Done - Niger Govt. (photos) / Why Is Life Unfair, Abroad Is Beautiful, Then Nigeria Looks Like Shit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.