Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Gov. Ikpeazu Receives Abia Born Football Legend, Kanu Nwankwo(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Ikpeazu Receives Abia Born Football Legend, Kanu Nwankwo(photos) (1612 Views)

2023: Atiku Abubakar Receives Abia PDP Delegation / Kanu Nwankwo And His Family Visit Ikpeazu (Photos) / Aba Made: Okezie Ikpeazu Receives US Delegates (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Ikpeazu Receives Abia Born Football Legend, Kanu Nwankwo(photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:42am On Aug 29, 2019
Gov. Ikpeazu Receives Abia Born Football Legend, Kanu Nwankwo(Photos)

Abia State Governor, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu on Wednesday received Nigerian football legend, Kanu Nwankwo, at Government House, Umuahia, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV reports that Kanu Nwankwo who hails from Arochukwu LGA, was at Government House Umuahia on a courtesy call on the Governor and to also inform Governor Ikpeazu about his plans for his home state - Abia, in the areas of sports and health development.

Igbere TV recalls that Kanu, aka, Papilo played for Nigerian team Iwuanyanwu Nationale, Dutch side Ajax, Inter Milan of Italy, and English clubs Arsenal, West Bromwich Albion and Portsmouth.

Kanu won a UEFA Champions League medal, a UEFA Cup medal, three FA Cup Winners Medals and two African Player of the Year awards amongst others.

He is one of few players to have won the Premier League, FA Cup, Champions League, UEFA Cup and an Olympic Gold Medal.

More details soon...

Stay with Igbere TV. Africa's No1 Community TV.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/944661/gov-ikpeazu-receives-abia-born-football-legend-kanu-nwankwophotos/

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Receives Abia Born Football Legend, Kanu Nwankwo(photos) by Flexherbal(m): 8:50am On Aug 29, 2019
KANU is blessing to Nigeria .

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Receives Abia Born Football Legend, Kanu Nwankwo(photos) by PureGoldh(m): 8:52am On Aug 29, 2019
KANU Nwankwo... The son of the soil utilized his God's given talent very well during his days as a youth.

God bless yOu Papilo Nwankwo.

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Receives Abia Born Football Legend, Kanu Nwankwo(photos) by Kingosytex(m): 9:02am On Aug 29, 2019
Papilo the legend...
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Receives Abia Born Football Legend, Kanu Nwankwo(photos) by Homeboiy: 9:02am On Aug 29, 2019
Ah ikpeazu self

I hardly see abia people, na only IMO full everywhere
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Receives Abia Born Football Legend, Kanu Nwankwo(photos) by valicious1(m): 9:19am On Aug 29, 2019
Homeboiy:
Ah ikpeazu self

I hardly see abia people, na only IMO full everywhere
The thing is that Imo and Anambra states swallow, intimidate and overpower all the other south eastern states.. A typical Imo or Anambra person is naturally loud and extroverted compared to their timid and more introverted brothers from Ebonyi, Enugu and Abia.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Receives Abia Born Football Legend, Kanu Nwankwo(photos) by AlomoReloaded: 9:24am On Aug 29, 2019
valicious1:

The thing is that Imo and Anambra states swallow, intimidation and overpower all the other south eastern states..
Just negodu this nincompoop!!!! This your stupid feeble effort at heating up the polity of the South East won't work. Carry your bad belle comot.... Úchú!!! angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Receives Abia Born Football Legend, Kanu Nwankwo(photos) by valicious1(m): 9:28am On Aug 29, 2019
AlomoReloaded:

Just negodu this nincompoop!!!! This your stupid feeble effort at heating up the polity of the South East won't work. Carry your bad belle comot.... Úchú!!! angry angry angry
The thing is that Imo and Anambra states swallow, intimidate and overpower all the other south eastern states.. A typical Imo or Anambra person is naturally loud and extroverted compared to their timid and more introverted brothers from Ebonyi, Enugu and Abia. Ebonyi state especially

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Receives Abia Born Football Legend, Kanu Nwankwo(photos) by Zikora1000(f): 9:30am On Aug 29, 2019
Papilo, one day, I know say you go make us proud and he did!
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Receives Abia Born Football Legend, Kanu Nwankwo(photos) by superlightning: 10:15am On Aug 29, 2019
valicious1:

The thing is that Imo and Anambra states swallow, intimidate and overpower all the other south eastern states.. A typical Imo or Anambra person is naturally loud and extroverted compared to their timid and more introverted brothers from Ebonyi, Enugu and Abia. Ebonyi state especially

Deep inside, inferiority kills you. Lol.... Juvenile Agent of Division.

I was formerly from imo state, before becoming an abian. In the 80s, my birth certificate was under the caption, "imo state government", so dude what's your problem? How old are you by the way?

All SE states have their strengths and weaknesses, so you are yarning crap.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Receives Abia Born Football Legend, Kanu Nwankwo(photos) by valicious1(m): 10:50am On Aug 29, 2019
superlightning:

Deep inside, inferiority kills you. Lol.... Juvenile Agent of Division.

I was formerly from imo state, before becoming an abian. In the 80s, my birth certificate was under the caption, "imo state government", so dude what's your problem? How old are you by the way?

All SE states have their strengths and weaknesses, so you are yarning crap.
Hahahha. See who’s talking about inferiority complex. You’re lucky your not from ebonyi, I would have taken you to the gutters. I have a very soft spot for my Abia brothers. The truth is that most of you from Abia state have so adapted to that stagnant environment that it now has an effect on your various psychologies. It would be really hard to get emancipated.
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Receives Abia Born Football Legend, Kanu Nwankwo(photos) by LLobiorah: 11:33am On Aug 29, 2019
valicious1:

The thing is that Imo and Anambra states swallow, intimidate and overpower all the other south eastern states.. A typical Imo or Anambra person is naturally loud and extroverted compared to their timid and more introverted brothers from Ebonyi, Enugu and Abia.

Is you ok?
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Receives Abia Born Football Legend, Kanu Nwankwo(photos) by AlomoReloaded: 11:43am On Aug 29, 2019
LLobiorah:

Is you ok?
Is that a rhetorical question? Cos it's obvious he's not. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Receives Abia Born Football Legend, Kanu Nwankwo(photos) by LLobiorah: 11:52am On Aug 29, 2019
AlomoReloaded:

Is that a rhetorical question? Cos it's obvious he's not. undecided undecided undecided

grin
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Receives Abia Born Football Legend, Kanu Nwankwo(photos) by superlightning: 5:05pm On Aug 29, 2019
valicious1:

Hahahha. See who’s talking about inferiority complex. You’re lucky your not from ebonyi, I would have taken you to the gutters. I have a very soft spot for my Abia brothers. The truth is that most of you from Abia state have so adapted to that stagnant environment that it now has an effect on your various psychologies. It would be really hard to get emancipated.

Look at this loser claiming soft spot. Again I ask, how old are you?

Nigeria as a whole is stagnant. So what if I may ask again, are you yapping about?

You think abians make noise like you Losers. You are even too ashamed to mention your state of origin...Choi.... Onye mere gi ihe-a?
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Receives Abia Born Football Legend, Kanu Nwankwo(photos) by valicious1(m): 5:59pm On Aug 29, 2019
superlightning:

Look at this loser claiming soft spot. Again I ask, how old are you?

Nigeria as a whole is stagnant. So what if I may ask again, are you yapping about?

You think abians make noise like you Losers. You are even too ashamed to mention your state of origin...Choi.... Onye mere gi ihe-a?

You wan compare primitive Abia state to a much more advanced Imo state? Odika ichoro ibuputa onwe gi. No let me remember you o
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Receives Abia Born Football Legend, Kanu Nwankwo(photos) by superlightning: 8:02pm On Aug 29, 2019
valicious1:

You wan compare primitive Abia state to a much more advanced Imo state? Odika ichoro ibuputa onwe gi. No let me remember you o

1. You ain't Igbo
2. You are a loser
3. You are a pathetic attention seeker

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Receives Abia Born Football Legend, Kanu Nwankwo(photos) by valicious1(m): 10:15pm On Aug 29, 2019
superlightning:

1. You ain't Igbo
2. You are a loser
3. You are a pathetic attention seeker
see this idiot saying I’m not Igbo even when I just wrote in Igbo. Now I know you are seriously retardded.
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Receives Abia Born Football Legend, Kanu Nwankwo(photos) by superlightning: 1:40pm On Aug 31, 2019
valicious1:

see this idiot saying I’m not Igbo even when I just wrote in Igbo. Now I know you are seriously retardded.

You ain't Igbo loser

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsadecides: Dickson Records Landslide Victory For Pdp In Polling Unit / Ebonyi State Govt. Complete Construction Of International Market / Riot Rocks Delta Community As Residents Protest COVID-19 Hunger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.