Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Please I Need Good Ideas Of Business One Can Do With 2.5 Million Naira With Good - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please I Need Good Ideas Of Business One Can Do With 2.5 Million Naira With Good (3626 Views)

Please Which Business One Start With As Little As 5k / Pls Where Can I Invest One Million Naira With Monthly Returns?company Pls / Have Good Ideas, How To Find Investors? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need Good Ideas Of Business One Can Do With 2.5 Million Naira With Good by olypharm: 9:18pm On Sep 26, 2019
MUMMY18100:
Good day,

For your request, if you would like to be active in RECHARGE CARD/VTU/DATA business, I'm currently a staff with Telecom company
But a low pay/take home.

I have idea on sale and distribution. I can show you how you can invest this money with good turnover and monthly profit.
Please carry ur recharge card tin comot for herr

We all know that products are FAST MOVING CONSUMER GOODS, we do with this everyday.

Regards,
Re: Please I Need Good Ideas Of Business One Can Do With 2.5 Million Naira With Good by rev2214(m): 11:55am On Oct 02, 2019
If you're interested in binatone products or other household items I can be of help
Re: Please I Need Good Ideas Of Business One Can Do With 2.5 Million Naira With Good by pwetie: 7:42pm On Nov 24, 2019
nice
Re: Please I Need Good Ideas Of Business One Can Do With 2.5 Million Naira With Good by efeblin(m): 10:16pm On Nov 25, 2019
Check this out

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adswage Review - Scam Or Legit? Check Here / Why MMM Is In Panic Mode While Get Help Worldwide Isnt. / Ads Whatsapp Group Is Where You Can Posts Ads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.