Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Op Rannyw Please Return My Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Op Rannyw Please Return My Money (241 Views)

Ynix(John Inaku) Please Return My #7,320 / How Can Someone Use My BVN Pin To Withdraw My Money. / Access Bank, Please Return My Money Or Visa Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Op Rannyw Please Return My Money by justyinka(m): 9:31am On Aug 29, 2019
@ rannyw, you are called to act as an escrow which you accepted to act as one, we are to exchange $135 @ 310 amounting to N40,850 btw me and the seller. YOU ADVICE I SEND YOU THE MONEY WHILE YOU HOLD UNTEIL I RECEIVED $135 IN MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT. You send me your account around 8am 0692292730, Olaniyi Access bank, I immediately credit you from my gtb bank and I receive this debit alert Acct: ******2553
Amt: 41,850.00 DR ,COMM+VAT= 52.50
Desc: USSD from 08035308511 TO ACCESS/TOMILOLA ABIMBOLA OLANIYI
Immediately I sent you keep mute without responding to my message not until I begin to send message to you that you are a scam and I will track you.
You now responded that you did not receive my money, I immediately contact Access bank and I was told money was successful in your account, you kept mute again after some time you told me you are going to bank to check it took you almost 3 hours just to check account.
You came back saying money was not in your account, I have to go to bank my self to check and I was told same thing that money was successful.
I told you this and you are telling me to provide session I.D.
Money was successful and I sent you debit alert what else do you need, if you are not competent as an escrow why do you suggest you will act.
Pls if my money is not sent back to me within 24hour I will request a blockage on your account and my bank will retrieve my money from your bank.

If truel you did not see the fund kindly paste here your transaction for today.

I beg fellow nairaland for TOMILOLA ABIMBOLA OLANIYI to return my hard earned money.

His phone is +2347011068874
I await your reply here
Re: Op Rannyw Please Return My Money by PatrickOkunima(m): 9:42am On Aug 29, 2019
Still on this issue? Go and report to his bank, police, and EFCC, with evidence off the transaction.
Re: Op Rannyw Please Return My Money by Smart38: 2:43pm On Aug 29, 2019
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

How To Play Bet9ja With MTN Airtime / Nigeria Breweries Dutch CEO Allege Of Corruption / We Have Available For Sale Toyota Vehicles At 30% Discount Off Market Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.