Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

This Artist Paints Better With Her Breasts Than Most People Do With Their Hands - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / This Artist Paints Better With Her Breasts Than Most People Do With Their Hands (694 Views)

'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man / Inner Galaxy Steel Company, Abia: Modern Day Slavery In The Hands Of The Chinese / 7 Ways To Get Along Better With Your Coworkers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Artist Paints Better With Her Breasts Than Most People Do With Their Hands by massmediang: 9:35am On Aug 29, 2019
This is creativity taken to unbelievable level!

A young lady is currently buzzing the internet for her ‘strange’ ability to produce fantastic painting using her breasts and brushes.

Nadia Matievskaia, a self-taught artist from Belarus, has been making news headlines for her unusual “brush”. The young artist uses her breasts to paint, but you couldn’t tell by the details displayed in her artworks.

Nadia never trained to become a painter, in fact she dreamed of having a career in the music industry, but a year and a half ago she started taking acting lessons and discovered a hidden talent. The young artist says that the courses taught her not to be so constrained and explore her innermost feelings, but they also helped her experiment with her body and discover an unexpected way to make money. An assignment that one of her teachers gave her required her to create a painting using her breasts and try to sell it. She did exactly that, and she’s been doing it ever since.
See details and watch unbelievable video here;
https://massmediang.com/this-artist-paints-better-with-her-br3asts-than-most-people-do-with-their-hands-watch-video/

Re: This Artist Paints Better With Her Breasts Than Most People Do With Their Hands by Skyfornia(m): 9:41am On Aug 29, 2019
Endtime artist...
Re: This Artist Paints Better With Her Breasts Than Most People Do With Their Hands by majamajic(m): 9:47am On Aug 29, 2019
no one will believe her since she can't do her work openly
me too I draw with my preeq

2 Likes

Re: This Artist Paints Better With Her Breasts Than Most People Do With Their Hands by Attempt: 10:58am On Aug 29, 2019
majamajic:
no one will believe her since she can't do her work openly

me too I draw with my preeq
Yes now my brother
Re: This Artist Paints Better With Her Breasts Than Most People Do With Their Hands by baldboy(m): 3:21pm On Aug 29, 2019
Ladies wey no dey use their breast as paint brush, cancer dey catch dem. Let alone...

(1) (Reply)

Pay The Price No Matter How Difficult - Folorunsho Alakija / Being A Carpenter In Nigeria / A Lot Of Young Nigerians Live With Hiv — A Week In The Life Of An Ngo Worker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.