Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Have 3 Kids To Take Of And My Businesses To Look After,ubi Franklin Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Have 3 Kids To Take Of And My Businesses To Look After,ubi Franklin Says (323 Views)

Kizz Daniel Shows Off His New Look After Months Of Bodybuilding Lessons / Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum / Sandra Iheuwa Reacts As Ubi Franklin Says He Made N10billion In 7 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have 3 Kids To Take Of And My Businesses To Look After,ubi Franklin Says by Anjollysblog: 11:25am On Aug 29, 2019
Anjolasblogonline. Com

I have 3 Kids to take of and my businesses to look after,Ubi franklin says as he stylishly exclude his recent baby from Sandra in the list of his children.

Source :http://anjolasblogonline.com/2019/08/29/have-3-kids-to-t…bi-franklin-says/

Re: Have 3 Kids To Take Of And My Businesses To Look After,ubi Franklin Says by dollytino4real(f): 11:28am On Aug 29, 2019
I don't like people writing rubbish like dis on socialmedia.
Re: Have 3 Kids To Take Of And My Businesses To Look After,ubi Franklin Says by partnerbiz4: 12:09pm On Aug 29, 2019
This nigga said he made 10bn the other day.
See his head like invictus obi..

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us. See over 807 positive feedback in red link below.
Just see below!
Re: Have 3 Kids To Take Of And My Businesses To Look After,ubi Franklin Says by Ciaos: 12:22pm On Aug 29, 2019
3 kids ke shocked so you don disown the 4th one because the mama collect the money way you owe am.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Most Celebrated Comedian Suffers ‘major Injuries’ After Car Crashes / VIDEO: 10-year-olds Release A Diss Track Against Cardi B And 6ix9ine / #betterchallenge:"they Arrest The Protestor And Protect The Dishon'ble Senator"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.