Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Lady shares video of the house an agent took her to in Lagos. VIDEO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady shares video of the house an agent took her to in Lagos. VIDEO (881 Views)

Dj Cuppy Took Her Sidekick To Italy For A Luxury Ferrari Show / "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady / Victor Elejo Speaks On Davido & Tagbo's Death. Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady shares video of the house an agent took her to in Lagos. VIDEO by Olawaleyy036(m): 11:32am On Aug 29, 2019
Lagos agents are mad, see where an agent took me to today, Nigerian Lady cries out, shares video of the house an agent took her to in Lagos.

WATCH VIDEO BELOW
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/08/lady-shares-video-of-house-agent-took.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Lady shares video of the house an agent took her to in Lagos. VIDEO by Olawaleyy036(m): 11:52am On Aug 29, 2019
More here

Re: Lady shares video of the house an agent took her to in Lagos. VIDEO by Skyfornia(m): 1:24pm On Aug 29, 2019
Very Stoopid set of people...I don't know if they swear for them. I remember when I was hunting for an apartment in Lagos...I really see oba from those agents. One took me to a swampy house in yaba, house wey Dem dey rear goat inside...he said if I should deposit some money, they will renovate the apartment in one week. I just weak...e remain small I for spit for him face.
Re: Lady shares video of the house an agent took her to in Lagos. VIDEO by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:31pm On Aug 29, 2019
If that's what your money can get you (and was searching in that exact area) then don't complain....
Re: Lady shares video of the house an agent took her to in Lagos. VIDEO by bigcee(m): 3:14pm On Aug 29, 2019
Skyfornia:
Very Stoopid set of people...I don't know if they swear for them. I remember when I was hunting for an apartment in Lagos...I really see oba from those agents. One took me to a swampy house in yaba, house wey Dem dey rear goat inside...he said if I should deposit some money, they will renovate the apartment in one week. I just weak...e remain small I for spit for him face.
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Late Linkin Park Lead Singer Chester Bennington's Widow Announces Her Engagement / “I Don’t Believe Hell Exists, Nobody Is Going To Hell” — Ghanaian Actress, Nikki / Nigerian Lady Blast Jaruma And Others For Donating Over 100milion For Tacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.