Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

She Got Stern Warning From Her Male Friend’s Girlfriend After Doing This - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / She Got Stern Warning From Her Male Friend’s Girlfriend After Doing This (490 Views)

BBNaija's Tacha Parties & Competes In Twerking With Her Male Friend In Paris / Davido Issues Stern Warning After Toke Makinwa Flaunted Her Off-white Belt / Tiwa Savage's Nipple Shows While Her Male Friend Stares, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Got Stern Warning From Her Male Friend’s Girlfriend After Doing This by Ilal: 11:46am On Aug 29, 2019
A Twitter user decided to do something nice for her male friend but his girlfriend was offended by it and sent her a stern warning.

@Soma_Okoli tweeted: “I ordered lunch for my friend cause he said he was stressed & hungry when we spoke today.

He was really happy and must have mentioned it to his babe.

Aunty called with his line and told me not to send her man anything again. I don’t like trouble but it doesn’t sit well with me.”

She later gave an update and revealed her friend apologized to her when she told him what his girlfriend did.

Read her post below:
Source: http://ojblitz.com/she-got-stern-warning-from-her-male-friends-girlfriend-after-she-ordered-lunch-for-him/

1 Share

Re: She Got Stern Warning From Her Male Friend’s Girlfriend After Doing This by thesicilian: 12:19pm On Aug 29, 2019
I don't blame the guy's girlfriend. A stitch in time saves nine.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Perter Okoye Celebrates One Year, fans react(photo) / Fans React To Samthing Soweto's New Album "Isiphithiphithi Zip" / Beyonce Is A Year Older And Her Hubby, Jay Z Has Started The Celebrations A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.