Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,895 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

South Africans Looted Nigerian, Other Foreigners' Shops (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South Africans Looted Nigerian, Other Foreigners' Shops (Photos) (46098 Views)

In Kaduna, Good Worth Millions Of Naira Destoryed As Fire Guts Shops. PHOTOS / Xenophobia: South Africans Attack Pakistanis, Loot Their Shops (Photos, Video) / Xenophobia: South Africans Looking For Nigerians & Other Foreigners (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Looted Nigerian, Other Foreigners' Shops (Photos) by TSRC: 2:15pm On Aug 29, 2019
BabangidaHamza:
Get out!!! Drug peddlers, Fraudsters, Criminals.. Useless people.. Always acting the victim role.. Una dey sell hard drugs for SA and una think say dem go allow u abi? By the time dem use una do suya finish na dat time u go no say no be for mouth.. Shegu Yan kwaya
Re: South Africans Looted Nigerian, Other Foreigners' Shops (Photos) by akdjr(m): 2:17pm On Aug 29, 2019
Have South Africans suddenly forgot Nigeria role in their independent? If this is how they choose to pay us, we leave them for God to judge. I was a little boy when my uncle use to play #War by Bob Marley and the active role Nigeria played to ensure they gain independent.

I will never forgot my emotion when he explained the lyrics.

And until the ignoble and unhappy regimes
That hold our brothers in Angola
In Mozambique
South Africa
Sub-human bondage
Have been toppled
Utterly destroyed
Well, everywhere is war
Me say war.

3 Likes

Re: South Africans Looted Nigerian, Other Foreigners' Shops (Photos) by akmath: 2:20pm On Aug 29, 2019
mytime24:
Mtn nd shoprite
If u know u know
AND MULTICHOICE

1 Like

Re: South Africans Looted Nigerian, Other Foreigners' Shops (Photos) by Bukden16(m): 2:22pm On Aug 29, 2019
Citytrend:
I'm just trying to imagine Giant of Africa going to South Africa to look for greener Pasture.

It's well!
Let me Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on WhatsApp

Why will you come here to disgrace yourself?
If the citizens of China , UK , Germany, Japan, USA , Canada , France and the likes are still coming to analog countries like Nigeria...
What the is the crime of those guys going to SA?

This your case wick me for bodi ah swear

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Looted Nigerian, Other Foreigners' Shops (Photos) by madenigga(m): 2:22pm On Aug 29, 2019
mytime24:
Mtn nd shoprite

If u know u know
i once reason am, i don already see the computer systems i for dive for Mtn office, but if u see the kind army station there, no be here...lol cheesy
Re: South Africans Looted Nigerian, Other Foreigners' Shops (Photos) by wink2015(m): 2:24pm On Aug 29, 2019
There have been cases of looting of foreigners shop in Pretoria South Africa since yesterday.

Here are pictures and videos from the scene of looted shops of foreigners in South Africa.

“Violent looting and burning of foreign-owned businesses started in the early hours of today, Aug. 28, at the Pretoria CBD. The foreign-owned shops and offices were targeted by angry taxi driver rioters, the President of Nigerian Union in South Africa (NUSA), Adetola Olubajo said in a statement.

“The violent revolt and looting have been fuelled by the death of a taxi driver allegedly by Tanzania nationals on Tuesday at Pretoria CBD.“Not less than two buildings were burnt by the angry mob. This was done after the stocks in the various shops were looted by the rioters.

See photos and watch videos of how South Africans looted foreign shops below
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1vw66cHQ5A/

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/08/how-south-africans-looted-foreign-shops.html?m=1

IGBO PEOPLE DON SUFFER FOR SOUTHY PEOPLE HAND O !

The business of foreigners are targeted day by day by jobless and wicked south african.

They are killing them there everyday.

The xenophobic attack is showing no sign of ending.

Meanwhile, Southy or south africa business is thriving in Nigeria such as MTN, SHOPRITE etc

SOLUTIONS TO THE XENOPHOBIC ATTACK:

There should be International Travel Ban on all the political leaders in south africa untill they put the necessary legislation to make the country secure against xenophobia.

WAYS SOUTH AFRICA CAN DEVELOP TO CREATE JOBS FOR BLACK SOUTH AFRICANS:

Give back political powers to the minority white.

South Africa is long overdue for a white South African President.

The white South African President will link up perfectly well with EU AND THE UNITED STATES to develop the country.

The Western countries is not interested in developing the black owned economy because they refuse to democratically surround power to the white who are more experienced to bring in foreign investors.

The blacks in south africa are now using their frustration to face innocent foreigners living in that country.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Looted Nigerian, Other Foreigners' Shops (Photos) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 29, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Actually, I don't give a single fùck.
Here I am.
lol ..you are welcome....btw why are your people like that?

1 Like

Re: South Africans Looted Nigerian, Other Foreigners' Shops (Photos) by Ikengawo: 2:28pm On Aug 29, 2019
PlayerMeji:
We need to tell ourselves the truth.

No one can love us Nigerians when we do not love ourselves especially Yorubas and Igbos.

The north do not issues like these because they are generally not as sophisticated as the South are. They don't tend to travel much safe for Hajj and Islamic studies.

Wasn't Saudi Arabia trying to get you people to stop coming to their country a few years ago? lol
Re: South Africans Looted Nigerian, Other Foreigners' Shops (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 2:33pm On Aug 29, 2019
I know some 1diots will say shoprite and other SA businesses in Nigeria employs Nigerians but they won't tell you that some of those foreigners business also employ South Africans too.

SA business goes on smoothly here and also send tax back to their parent country but the useless SA government haven't done anything meaningful to stop this nonsense.

This nonsense won't stop.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Looted Nigerian, Other Foreigners' Shops (Photos) by dominique(f): 2:36pm On Aug 29, 2019
Those South African blacks have PhD in shop looto-crazy, they look for slightest opportunity to loot shops belonging to not only foreigners but indigenes as well. I saw a video not long ago where a van conveying grocery supplies broke down in the middle of the road. The driver left the vehicle to get help, right there they came out in their dozens packing the packets of supplies from the back of the van and running away. A very pathetic sight to watch. They boast that their country is rich and even low income people are living well so why steal? I just wish our people can stop running to that country.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South Africans Looted Nigerian, Other Foreigners' Shops (Photos) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 29, 2019
Very lazy idiots,with all the standard facilities provided them they still cant be useful to thier selves.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Looted Nigerian, Other Foreigners' Shops (Photos) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 29, 2019
wink2015:

IGBO PEOPLE DON SUFFER FOR SOUTHY PEOPLE HAND O !

The business of foreigners are targeted day by day by jobless and wicked south african.

They are killing them there everyday.

The xenophobic attack is showing no sign of ending.

Meanwhile, Southy or south africa business is thriving in Nigeria such as MTN, SHOPRITE etc

SOLUTIONS TO THE XENOPHOBIC ATTACK:

There should be International Travel Ban on all the political leaders in south africa untill they put the necessary legislation to make the country secure against xenophobia.

WAYS SOUTH AFRICA CAN DEVELOP TO CREATE JOBS FOR BLACK SOUTH AFRICANS:

Give back political powers to the minority white.

South Africa is long overdue for a white South African President.

The white South African President will link up perfectly well with EU AND THE UNITED STATES to develop the country.

The Western countries is not interested in developing the black owned economy because they refuse to democratically surround power to the white who are more experienced to bring in foreign investors.

The blacks in south africa are now using their frustration to face innocent foreigners living in that country.
what a nuisance are these sa guys.
Re: South Africans Looted Nigerian, Other Foreigners' Shops (Photos) by Gentlewarrior1(m): 2:46pm On Aug 29, 2019
ednut1:
blame your fellow country men going there to sell drugs and love-vendor women. Togolese bricklayers are in nigeria work and no one notices them as they face their work
I hope you know that you are very stupid.

Always talking trash. So because of those selling drugs innocent business people should suffer.

Idiot. Whats now the essence of the police. Let them arrest and prosecute the dealers

Besides who are the consumers that enable market for this drug dealers are they not south africans
And this lazy ass hiv infested black south africans are just after what they can loot from legitmate business . So they there dey talk rubbish trying to defend them.

For your information the person who killed the south African is a tanzanian. Yet this bastard xenophobic cunts are targetting very single foreigner.
If not for the white man in south africa. That coutry would have been a dead zone.

I wonder why most of u bearing ednut no just get sense. See as this one indirectly absolve those savages and shift blame to foreigners especially his country people. Agbaya

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans Looted Nigerian, Other Foreigners' Shops (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 2:59pm On Aug 29, 2019
Hiv/Aids ridden shithole of a country... Black South Africans are naturally lazy, they so much believe in government freebies, thats why they always use any straightest opportunity to loot foreigners house and shops as if their lives depends on it...

I blame Jubrin for this nonsense

1 Like

Re: South Africans Looted Nigerian, Other Foreigners' Shops (Photos) by joepepsy(m): 2:59pm On Aug 29, 2019
Yoruba and igbos are not the only tribe in Nigeria, many tribes are more important and influential than these two tribes.
PlayerMeji:
We need to tell ourselves the truth.

No one can love us Nigerians when we do not love ourselves especially Yorubas and Igbos.

The north do not issues like these because they are generally not as sophisticated as the South are. They don't tend to travel much safe for Hajj and Islamic studies.
Re: South Africans Looted Nigerian, Other Foreigners' Shops (Photos) by Femijohn198: 3:08pm On Aug 29, 2019
South Africa youth are very very lazy people on earth,always taking advantage of other fellows African and foreigners in their land.Na God go punished them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africans Looted Nigerian, Other Foreigners' Shops (Photos) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 29, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

I hope you know that you are very stupid.

Always talking trash. So because of those selling drugs innocent business people should suffer.

Idiot. Whats now the essence of the police. Let them arrest and prosecute the dealers

Besides who are the consumers that enable market for this drug dealers are they not south africans
And this lazy ass hiv infested black south africans are just after what they can loot from legitmate business . So they there dey talk rubbish trying to defend them.

For your information the person who killed the south African is a tanzanian. Yet this bastard xenophobic cunts are targetting very single foreigner.
If not for the white man in south africa. That coutry would have been a dead zone.

I wonder why most of u bearing ednut no just get sense. See as this one indirectly absolve those savages and shift blame to foreigners especially his country people. Agbaya

ignored.
Re: South Africans Looted Nigerian, Other Foreigners' Shops (Photos) by CynthiaNwadiora: 3:12pm On Aug 29, 2019
udemzyudex:
I know some 1diots will say shoprite and other SA businesses in Nigeria employs Nigerians but they won't tell you that some of those foreigners business also employ South Africans too.

SA business goes on smoothly here and also send tax back to their parent country but the useless SA government haven't done anything meaningful to stop this nonsense.

This nonsense won't stop.

The thing is that the business we call South African business, actually belongs to the White South Africans,
The Black South Africans are lazy, they can't run a successful business in their country let alone outside

1 Like

Re: South Africans Looted Nigerian, Other Foreigners' Shops (Photos) by Mercy2006(f): 3:19pm On Aug 29, 2019
Pls Igbos no dey south Africa? Pls someone should show me where these so called brave Igbos staged a protest against the killing of Igbos by South Africans whether in Nigeria or abroad. May be they should leave Japan as they couldn't do anything there and go with Nnamdi k to fight in south Africa. Don't come for me o,lolz.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Looted Nigerian, Other Foreigners' Shops (Photos) by Gentlewarrior1(m): 3:22pm On Aug 29, 2019
Tina26:
ignored.
E be like u dey craze abi u want make i dash u slap via 5g

U better face front

1 Like

Re: South Africans Looted Nigerian, Other Foreigners' Shops (Photos) by Gentlewarrior1(m): 3:25pm On Aug 29, 2019
dominique:
Those South African blacks have PhD in shop looto-crazy, they look for slightest opportunity to loot shops belonging to not only foreigners but indigenes as well. I saw a video not long ago where a van conveying grocery supplies broke down in the middle of the road. The driver left the vehicle to get help, right there they came out in their dozens packing the packets of supplies from the back of the van and running away. A very pathetic sight to watch. They boast that their country is rich and even low income people are living well so why steal? I just wish our people can stop running to that country.
Black south africans are lazy

If not for the white man in their country their done finish

Only thing they know how to do is occupy space, reproduce and spread hiv

They always love to use crimes of foreigners as excuse to carry out xenophobic acts whereas they main reason is jealousy and to loot every lootables.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Looted Nigerian, Other Foreigners' Shops (Photos) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 29, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

E be like u dey craze abi u want make i dash u slap via 5g

U better face front
i meant ignore him . dont slap me o
Re: South Africans Looted Nigerian, Other Foreigners' Shops (Photos) by Gentlewarrior1(m): 3:28pm On Aug 29, 2019
Tina26:
i meant ignore him . dont slap me o
Lol sorry about that dear

Highly noted

Wouldn't dare slap a damsel. I initially taught you were in support of him
Re: South Africans Looted Nigerian, Other Foreigners' Shops (Photos) by srclark: 3:31pm On Aug 29, 2019
lmm4real:
Na Jealousy they worry all this SA people. grin
All this wount stop us.
you are so right .South african men are so lazy they look for the slightest excuse to steal and burgle .A country where even the rich and their kids steal fear them
Re: South Africans Looted Nigerian, Other Foreigners' Shops (Photos) by maasoap(m): 3:51pm On Aug 29, 2019
immortalityk:

So what does that mean
I no get am

It means that Nigeria as a country is investing a lot on other African countries and most of the helps that Nigeria rendered and still rendering are mostly centred on African countries
Re: South Africans Looted Nigerian, Other Foreigners' Shops (Photos) by maasoap(m): 3:54pm On Aug 29, 2019
somehow:
Maybe we need to have big businesses in South Africa like they have in Nigeria (Shoprite, mtn, multichoice) employing their citizens like they do here and not just be doing petty businesses overthere.

I doubt they will attack such big businesses employing their citizens like we enjoy here.

Is this some sorts of justification or what?
Re: South Africans Looted Nigerian, Other Foreigners' Shops (Photos) by delvinmayan: 3:58pm On Aug 29, 2019
immortalityk:

So what does that mean
I no get am

That you are dumb basically. But of course, that had to be explained to you

1 Like

Re: South Africans Looted Nigerian, Other Foreigners' Shops (Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:16pm On Aug 29, 2019
I am not into tribalism but I must say this that apart from trees, it is only people from this tribe that you will cut their heads but still they will refuse to leave.
What is the cause of all these? Their whole investment is on another man's land and they are ashamed to come home empty handed to start all over.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Looted Nigerian, Other Foreigners' Shops (Photos) by somehow: 4:23pm On Aug 29, 2019
Telling you reality. They are attacking shops and small businesses, but you won't see them near big foreign corporations. The government is also not feeling this because the destruction is not really affecting their economy. The day they start attacking big companies employing their citizens is the day the government will sit up and really deal with their rebellious citizens.

If Nigerians attack MTN, Shoprite and Multichoice in Nigeria, who do you think will feel it more? the government and citizens attached to these companies. Now take the same narrative to SA, you'll then understand my point.

maasoap:

Is this some sorts of justification or what?
Re: South Africans Looted Nigerian, Other Foreigners' Shops (Photos) by Weathered: 4:23pm On Aug 29, 2019
Are Zulus this hungry? I can understand their violence but looting and stealing foreigner's food in their own country?

This is beyond shameless!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Insp. Richard Gele: Police Dismisses, De-kits Police Inspector In Viral Video / Police Parade Perpetrators Of Southern Kaduna Attacks & Killings, Arms Recovered / A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.