Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,394 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Changes To Css File Not Reflecting In Wordpress - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Changes To Css File Not Reflecting In Wordpress (627 Views)

Google Changes The Way It Shows Search Results / Introduction To CSS V3.2.0 With Cool Latest Features / Png, Psd To Css Html Developer Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Changes To Css File Not Reflecting In Wordpress by Simpath(m): 12:54pm On Aug 29, 2019
Hello,
I am editing the css file in a wordpress folder, but the changes are not reflecting when I refreshed the browser. I have tried clearing the browser's cache (Ctrl+F5) many times to no avail. Whenever I open the file, I see the changes, but when I use Inspect Element on the browser, it shows old values.
What else can I try? Thank you.
- Simpa
Re: Changes To Css File Not Reflecting In Wordpress by Codedboy95(m): 4:18pm On Aug 29, 2019
Simpath:
Hello,
I am editing the css file in a wordpress folder, but the changes are not reflecting when I refreshed the browser. I have tried clearing the browser's cache (Ctrl+F5) many times to no avail. Whenever I open the file, I see the changes, but when I use Inspect Element on the browser, it shows old values.
What else can I try? Thank you.
- Simpa
you are probably editing the wrong css file, this is what you should do open source code of the page and directly visit the CSS file to see if your changes are there
Re: Changes To Css File Not Reflecting In Wordpress by RealLordZeus(m): 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2019
I concur with the guy above, you are probably editing the wrong file

(1) (Reply)

Learn Wordpress Web Design Now / I Need Writers / 8+ Best Free Magento 2 Extensions In 2019 For Zero Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.