Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Kidnappers And Police Engage In Shootout Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers And Police Engage In Shootout Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway (30051 Views)

Kidnapper Killed In Shootout With Police On Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) / Kidnappers Killed In Shootout In Kaduna While Trying To Abduct Expatriates / Abba Kyari And team storm Abuja-Kaduna expressway to hunt kidnappers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers And Police Engage In Shootout Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by realstars: 4:46pm On Aug 29, 2019
So much spoiling of blood in this country. God please help us
Re: Kidnappers And Police Engage In Shootout Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by belente(m): 4:46pm On Aug 29, 2019
Nigeria jaga jaga... Poor man dey suffer suffer[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Kidnappers And Police Engage In Shootout Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:46pm On Aug 29, 2019
celebgistz2:
A video shared on twitter shows the moment Nigerians were seen lying flat on the ground along Abuja - Kaduna expressway to prevent getting hit by a bullet as kidnappers were seen engaging in shootout with the police.

Shared on twitter by @prettieadelia:

Watch the video below

https://mobile.twitter.com/PrettieAdiela/status/1167025034969456640

Source: https://www.quicknaija.com/see-the-moment-kidnappers-engage-in-live-shooting-along-abuja-kaduna-express-way/
hunger games sequel 3.. Sure it will win box office..
Re: Kidnappers And Police Engage In Shootout Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by rainmoredays: 4:46pm On Aug 29, 2019
Where's the air support when you need them
Re: Kidnappers And Police Engage In Shootout Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by Pusyiter(m): 4:47pm On Aug 29, 2019
Hmmmm
I used to watch this kind of action movies on TV now, it is becoming real.
Not for 10 million Naira will I ever use road to travel to Kaduna from Abuja
Re: Kidnappers And Police Engage In Shootout Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by Studyinchina200(m): 4:47pm On Aug 29, 2019
My Grandfather told my dad the same thing when he was 8.

Now am 30.
pyro62:
Our police want dey brave small small oo..

I know say this country go better one day

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers And Police Engage In Shootout Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by Studyinchina200(m): 4:47pm On Aug 29, 2019
Funny country.
Re: Kidnappers And Police Engage In Shootout Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by wink2015(m): 4:49pm On Aug 29, 2019
A video shared on twitter shows the moment Nigerians were seen lying flat on the ground along Abuja - Kaduna expressway to prevent getting hit by a bullet as kidnappers were seen engaging in shootout with the police.

Shared on twitter by @prettieadelia:

Abuja-Kaduna expressway TERROR.
Here we see people on the floor hiding as it appears a police van charged and advanced towards the kidnappers opening fire and providing covering for the terrified motorists.

Watch the video below

https://mobile.twitter.com/PrettieAdiela/status/1167025034969456640

Source: https://www.quicknaija.com/see-the-moment-kidnappers-engage-in-live-shooting-along-abuja-kaduna-express-way/

PRESIDENT BUHARI THAT IS SUPPOSED TO SOLVE INSECURITY PROBLEM BEFORE THINKING ABOUT ECONOMIC ISSUES WENT TO JAPAN.

How can the Japanese invest in a country that is filled with so much insecurity?

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers And Police Engage In Shootout Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by gurujoe(m): 4:50pm On Aug 29, 2019
That is how these kidnappers kidnapped my friend's brother and demand for 5mil. We pleaded for 2.5mil after contribution from friends & family & they ask us to bring the 2.5mil @ kachia forest. We parked along the road and my friend went to deliver the money to them after series of phone calls only for him to be kidnapped again by the kidnappers. Now they are demanding extra 3mil.
Re: Kidnappers And Police Engage In Shootout Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by tlurdy: 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2019
Why ? D country no more safe !! Pls baba Buhari no vex pple life do something to secure life & properties
Re: Kidnappers And Police Engage In Shootout Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by millionboi2: 4:57pm On Aug 29, 2019
gurujoe:
That is how these kidnappers kidnapped my friend's brother and demand for 5mil. We pleaded for 2.5mil after contribution from friends & family & they ask us to bring the 2.5mil @ kachia forest. We parked along the road and my friend went to deliver the money to them after series of phone calls only for him to be kidnapped again by the kidnappers. Now they are demanding extra 3mil.
Are u serious
Re: Kidnappers And Police Engage In Shootout Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by OgechukwuKate: 4:59pm On Aug 29, 2019
Munzy14:
With the way the country is going,it is not even safe reading this.....

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers And Police Engage In Shootout Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by b0rn2fuck(m): 4:59pm On Aug 29, 2019
See what second term bring on us.
Re: Kidnappers And Police Engage In Shootout Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by Twoclans(f): 5:02pm On Aug 29, 2019
Pusyiter:
Hmmmm
I used to watch this kind of action movies on TV now, it is becoming real.
Not for 10 million Naira will I ever use road to travel to Kaduna from Abuja

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers And Police Engage In Shootout Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 29, 2019
This is just the beginning Mr buhari
Re: Kidnappers And Police Engage In Shootout Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 29, 2019
anyimontana:
Road to hell

Even senators now huzzle train at kubwa with ppl while their security aids drive alone to wait for them @ Kaduna..

As if jona foresaw this

heheheh

next level shaa
Re: Kidnappers And Police Engage In Shootout Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by Kingosytex(m): 5:05pm On Aug 29, 2019
gurujoe:

Jeeez! i am very sorry about your friend's predicament.
Re: Kidnappers And Police Engage In Shootout Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by Collee(m): 5:14pm On Aug 29, 2019
Data subscription and cable TV e.g gotv, dstv etc is made easy on http://www.motivsub.com
MTN 1g is #455
Glo 950mb is #480
Etc
www.motivsub.com or join the whatsapp group for question and more information
https:///Bnhc8LJcnWF9bRsRhHCPBn
Re: Kidnappers And Police Engage In Shootout Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by ubanigrant15: 5:15pm On Aug 29, 2019
killing in the country has gotten out of hand
Re: Kidnappers And Police Engage In Shootout Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by Blankstare(m): 5:18pm On Aug 29, 2019
This country needs to be formatted..gosh!
Re: Kidnappers And Police Engage In Shootout Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by Chicastle: 5:31pm On Aug 29, 2019
If they talk now, they would say buhari is a General that abegi, still remain 3yrs to go
Re: Kidnappers And Police Engage In Shootout Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by Chicastle: 5:33pm On Aug 29, 2019
Kizzygentle:
Kidnappers have joined boko haram . The north generally is not just safe. When d police ain't safe how much more normal citizens. God save us in dis country.

We in the south south here are living in USA or London. we Don feel the heat because we didn't vote for the bit. so north enjoy
Re: Kidnappers And Police Engage In Shootout Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by katlord(m): 5:35pm On Aug 29, 2019
slimderek:
These are signs of impending Anarchy.
Total chaos, be prepared

On the contrary, these are the results of post election violence. Guns not taken back from thugs immediately after the election
Re: Kidnappers And Police Engage In Shootout Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by nextstep(m): 5:35pm On Aug 29, 2019
Hm... Odikwa egu. Not even officials are safe again... hopefully one or two senators will be kidnapped or robbed then they'll have serious discussions. Sadly, they will just increase their allowance to include flights from Abuja to Kaduna... angry
Re: Kidnappers And Police Engage In Shootout Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by vertueptime: 5:41pm On Aug 29, 2019
Even efcc magu was seen on the train yesterday with his entourage while his empty convoy travel by road to kaduna
Re: Kidnappers And Police Engage In Shootout Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by Greenbirth: 5:47pm On Aug 29, 2019
hypocrite people always play victims. They can strike you to the bone but when you engage them with heavy hand they will be looking for media to tell that they are suffering. If you like give wicked man fish.food meat he will still kill you.north are just wicked. Kiss the truth.
Re: Kidnappers And Police Engage In Shootout Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by Twoclans(f): 5:54pm On Aug 29, 2019
It is disheartening that the solution to incessant kidnap on Kaduna to Abuja road is the use of train. It is embarrassing and disgusting.

I wonder what makes people think the train is safe,those kidnappers never reason their matter yet. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Kidnappers And Police Engage In Shootout Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by blujoi(m): 6:03pm On Aug 29, 2019
Post election violence you say? What about kidnapping cases that have been going on for two or more years on this very road? Please don’t try to politicize this. Kidnapping is now a business and it’s flourishing. It has nothing to do with pre or post election violence. The lackadaisical approach towards tackling the problem by our security agencies is the reason why these incidents are still happening

katlord:

On the contrary, these are the results of post election violence. Guns not taken back from thugs immediately after the election
Re: Kidnappers And Police Engage In Shootout Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by katlord(m): 6:14pm On Aug 29, 2019
blujoi:
Post election violence you say? What about kidnapping cases that have been going on for two or more years on this very road? Please don’t try to politicize this. Kidnapping is now a business and it’s flourishing. It has nothing to do with pre or post election violence. The lackadaisical approach towards tackling the problem by our security agencies is the reason why these incidents are still happening

I stand to be corrected cos the kidnapping cases just tripled after the election. For me guns given out during that period are still with the wrong hands. Alright look into this, why do you think a state like Rivers with the high electoral violence recorded, immediately after the election wike too security measures to buy vehicles and equipment for police including a special squad to combat crimes. The situation is sad cos I can remember yrs back when I frequent Lagos Benin-ore road, the only fear I had then was the terrible go-slow and port holes but insecurity has been blended to it
Re: Kidnappers And Police Engage In Shootout Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by blujoi(m): 6:31pm On Aug 29, 2019
Electoral violence is different from the kidnapping business. A lot of kidnapping cases are not reported. In Rivers state the kidnapping on the Emuoha road has been going on since 3 plus years now and Wike stepped up to tackle it, doesn’t have any connection with elections. The rivers state situation is more of local cultism which has become a tradition in all areas in the state. Kidnappings on Benin-ore, Ibadan-Abuja route, kaduna-Abuja route, Enugu-Abuja-Lagos routes, has more to do with the approach of our security agencies than elections

katlord:

I stand to be corrected cos the kidnapping cases just tripled after the election. For me guns given out during that period are still with the wrong hands. Alright look into this, why do you think a state like Rivers with the high electoral violence recorded, immediately after the election wike too security measures to buy vehicles and equipment for police including a special squad to combat crimes. The situation is sad cos I can remember yrs back when I frequent Lagos Benin-ore road, the only fear I had then was the terrible go-slow and port holes but insecurity has been blended to it
Re: Kidnappers And Police Engage In Shootout Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by BrokenCock: 6:38pm On Aug 29, 2019
anybody can lay on the floor out of boredom and make videos
Re: Kidnappers And Police Engage In Shootout Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by meeky007(m): 6:38pm On Aug 29, 2019
Munzy14:
With the way the country is going,it is not even safe reading this.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? / Robbers Kill Three Drivers In Edo, Sell Their Cars (Photo) / Charles Uwagbale: NDLEA Arrests Drug Lord, Recovers 12.4million Pills Of Opioids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.