Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Ginger Export Support Here - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Ginger Export Support Here (578 Views)

My Little Ginger Sack Farm In The South East / Press Release: Exporters Debunk Yam Export Rejection Stories / How To Start Food Export Business In Nigeria - The Complete Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ginger Export Support Here by All4good: 2:36pm On Aug 29, 2019
Ginger is a spice with great medicinal benefits as such creating a huge demand across the world.

It is one of the most traded spices in the world and Nigeria is also known as one of the largest producers globally.

You can start exporting Ginger and make dollars on regular basis. As a remote rural farmer I also have access to other agric products on the list of NEXIM Bank approved items you can export from Nigeria.

To reach me for inspection and purchase call 0.8.1.5.1.0.0.9.7.7.9
Products location is Kaduna

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ginger Export Support Here by DopeJay(m): 3:03pm On Aug 29, 2019
I started ginger cultivation this year with the help of my uncles gateman who is from kadunna. As a first timer I didn't want to go big so we started with seven bags of ginger. How big will the produce be if harvest is good.
Re: Ginger Export Support Here by kunleweb: 5:32pm On Nov 12, 2019
DopeJay:
I started ginger cultivation this year with the help of my uncles gateman who is from kadunna. As a first timer I didn't want to go big so we started with seven bags of ginger. How big will the produce be if harvest is good.

How did your ginger cultivation go?
Re: Ginger Export Support Here by All4good: 7:06am On Dec 06, 2019
Large quantity of Ginger available.
Re: Ginger Export Support Here by thebest1210(m): 6:27am On Dec 07, 2019
How much is 50kg?

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Banana Flour Processing Business / Fertilizer At Cheaper Rate / Cost And Returns Of Snail Farming In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.