Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Akinwumi Adesina Meets With President Buhari In Japan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akinwumi Adesina Meets With President Buhari In Japan (31172 Views)

Akinwumi Adesina Proposes ‘United States Of Nigeria’ / Akinwumi Adesina: U.S. Treasury Urges Independent Investigation Into AfDB Head / Akinwumi Adesina Meets John Connors, American Who Sponsored Him In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Meets With President Buhari In Japan by Mixedfruit: 7:24pm On Aug 29, 2019
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Meets With President Buhari In Japan by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 29, 2019
Photoshopped
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Meets With President Buhari In Japan by EstrellaMarie: 7:29pm On Aug 29, 2019
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Meets With President Buhari In Japan by opportunities12(m): 7:30pm On Aug 29, 2019
yarimo:
IPOBIANS right now

grin grin You are a bad man

1 Like

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Meets With President Buhari In Japan by DevilhimseIf: 7:30pm On Aug 29, 2019
[s]
OfoIgbo:
Something extremely unnatural about that picture.
Even the Japanese lady was definitely placed there by the photoshopper to hide some imperfections that would have revealed a lot. Otherwise, while should a kimono girl be in the picture.

There is something hugely off, about this picture.

Again, as I wrote some hours ago. I need a solid explanation about the 3rd leg in the picture of yesterday grin grin grin
[/s]
stop disgracing the igbos

6 Likes

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Meets With President Buhari In Japan by Jarus(m): 7:36pm On Aug 29, 2019
Some people will begin to say Adewunmi is no longer a presidential material grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Meets With President Buhari In Japan by majamajic(m): 7:38pm On Aug 29, 2019
thinksense:
were is ipob terrorist. kip wailing @chest beaters.

hope u noticed all pics are indoor
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Meets With President Buhari In Japan by sureheaven(m): 7:40pm On Aug 29, 2019
What an inglorious day for Igbos

4 Likes

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Meets With President Buhari In Japan by kitken: 7:44pm On Aug 29, 2019
Old photo! grin
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Meets With President Buhari In Japan by itsme01: 7:49pm On Aug 29, 2019
DevilhimseIf:
[s][/s]
stop disgracing the igbos

lol see a repentant IPOB, so you know you guys are disgracing yourselves since

5 Likes

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Meets With President Buhari In Japan by faksin: 7:51pm On Aug 29, 2019
yarimo:
IPOBIANS right now
grin
yarimo:
IPOBIANS right now
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Meets With President Buhari In Japan by madenigga(m): 7:56pm On Aug 29, 2019
I am a Nigerian from Imo and

I have an idea that i think would really help imo state greatly. Especially its economy.

I am of the notion that Okorochas Eastern palm university should not be used as a campus of IMSU.
Let the status quo remain or they shift it to Mbano zone as Rochas planned.

Instead let the Eastern palm University be used as a transport university, it would be the first in the south since the only available one is at Katsina.

This would naturally attract investment and improve the economy, cause i sense Nigeria is about to withness a boom in that sector.

WHATS YOUR TAKE

2 Likes

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Meets With President Buhari In Japan by Arewa1408: 8:00pm On Aug 29, 2019
OfoIgbo:
Even the Japanese lady was definitely placed there by the photoshopper to hide some imperfections that would have revealed a lot. Otherwise, while should a kimono girl be in the picture.

Again, as I wrote some hours ago. I need a solid explanation about the 3rd leg in the picture of yesterday grin grin grin

Nnamdi Kanu was waiting at the Japan airport for him to show up. Then when Buhari showed up, Nnamdi kanu asked him to do frog jump at the airport, then he pulled Buhari's ear and Buhari apologised and begged Nnamdi Kanu, then Nnamdi Kanu asked him to go finish has meetings and report back to him. We are waiting for more updates. Buhari has not reported back to His excellency, Mazi Kanu at the time of this report.

4 Likes

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Meets With President Buhari In Japan by UrVillagePpl: 8:03pm On Aug 29, 2019
our noble president, no1 citizen of this great nation...

where u been da look tongue cool
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Meets With President Buhari In Japan by Wonderlabius: 8:08pm On Aug 29, 2019
majamajic:
only indoor pics , as if he is hiding

hahaha
.think straight.
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Meets With President Buhari In Japan by TemmyT002(m): 8:11pm On Aug 29, 2019
majamajic:
only indoor pics , as if he is hiding

hahaha

You are not funny

Hahahaha
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Meets With President Buhari In Japan by DevilhimseIf: 8:13pm On Aug 29, 2019
[s]
itsme01:

lol see a repentant IPOB, so you know you guys are disgracing yourselves since
[/s]

Buhari is a criminal terrorist
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Meets With President Buhari In Japan by rovher: 8:16pm On Aug 29, 2019
[quote author=OfoIgbo post=81727675]Something extremely unnatural about that picture.

Again, as I wrote some hours ago. I need a solid explanation about the 3rd leg in the picture of yesterday grin grin grin[/ you're so right... Nice observation...
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Meets With President Buhari In Japan by Banmeallday: 8:17pm On Aug 29, 2019
NGpatriot:
Proudly Nigerian.

Proud Nigerians.

God Bless Nigeria.

What are you proud of...going to Japan on your own airline or on their own, enriching THEIR children....Going to your hospital or to one in London enriching British Kids that will then turn around and sponsor their Black candidate in the Nigger Area to loot the more and keep in their banks....

You people, did you know US increasing visa fees for una....

The world is getting tired quickly of you all behaving more and more like Niggers
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Meets With President Buhari In Japan by evansjeff(m): 8:17pm On Aug 29, 2019
OfoIgbo:

Sir please I want to ask, is it just on Nairaland that you get your news from? You mean you have not seen all the videos in the news on Channels, AIT, STV and the rest? Or have you personally decided to remain stùpìd?

7 Likes

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Meets With President Buhari In Japan by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:18pm On Aug 29, 2019
Beautiful rubbish

James4bright:
To some dummies it's all about arguing and that's all. These folks loot our nation dry and smile because they live better lives. You are an average Nigerian suffering and smiling and you are totally against a certain group of people who were courageous enough to express their grievances.

IPOB only exists because this country is a shithole, and ibos want better lives, and they know they can't achieve that any time sooner in Nigeria. Keep arguing unreasonable because of tribal differences, 2050 Nigeria would still remain a shithole.

1 Like

Re: Akinwumi Adesina Meets With President Buhari In Japan by Boyooosa(m): 8:20pm On Aug 29, 2019
but cownunu once mentioned that this guy is Jubril
Re: Akinwumi Adesina Meets With President Buhari In Japan by itsme01: 8:20pm On Aug 29, 2019
DevilhimseIf:
[s][/s]

Buhari is a criminal terrorist

grin grin

undecided Ipob repentant terrorist

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Makinde Sacks Auxilliary, Other Park Management Chiefs In Oyo / Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him / Kaduna Guber Poll: APC Faces Tough Hurdle As 9 Candidates Step Down For PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.