Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Youths Beat Jasper Ndubuaku, Chairman Imo Recovery Team (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Beat Jasper Ndubuaku, Chairman Imo Recovery Team (Photos) (51657 Views)

Ihedioha Removed As Chairman Imo PDP Presidential Campaign Council / Bayo Omoboriowo Visits Aro Long Juju Tourist Site In Abia With His Team (Photos) / Thugs Attack Ihedioha's Recovery Team At Okorocha's House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Beat Jasper Ndubuaku, Chairman Imo Recovery Team (Photos) by CID11: 9:55pm On Aug 29, 2019
chukaericnjoku:
Follow Seyi Makinde on LinkedIn and see how he rolls out agenda and roadmap for his state on a daily basis and i bet you'll agree with me that Ibedioha isnt ready for governance yet
You are not from IMO State. so face your state. We love Ihedioha and no propaganda from you can change the reality on ground. He was voted to recover all. He is doing what I and my family voted him for. If you don't like it hug transformer

1 Like

Re: Youths Beat Jasper Ndubuaku, Chairman Imo Recovery Team (Photos) by inyenejo(m): 9:56pm On Aug 29, 2019
Ihedioha is simply the best

1 Like

Re: Youths Beat Jasper Ndubuaku, Chairman Imo Recovery Team (Photos) by everbliss: 10:43pm On Aug 29, 2019
Patiently watching as events unfold in Imo state. Waiting for the day rochas will come to Imo state now his arrest has been declared. Federal government should intervene before this whole thing gets out of control.
Re: Youths Beat Jasper Ndubuaku, Chairman Imo Recovery Team (Photos) by ridbell01(m): 10:51pm On Aug 29, 2019
SLAP44:
Crime fighting back. If you know how much billions Rochas is using to buy criminals to fight for him. But this is just the beginning. Rochas and Co will still collect their own. No be Owerri again?
tell your governor to follow appropriate channel you can't be using thugs to harass people and expect people to fold their hands
Re: Youths Beat Jasper Ndubuaku, Chairman Imo Recovery Team (Photos) by SLAP44: 10:54pm On Aug 29, 2019
ridbell01:
tell your governor to follow appropriate channel you can't be using thugs to harass people and expect people to fold their hands

The only appreciate channel is that which the people wants. For Now We Want Action Not Appropriate action.
Re: Youths Beat Jasper Ndubuaku, Chairman Imo Recovery Team (Photos) by SLAP44: 10:54pm On Aug 29, 2019
inyenejo:
Ihedioha is simply the best

Louder !
Re: Youths Beat Jasper Ndubuaku, Chairman Imo Recovery Team (Photos) by SLAP44: 10:57pm On Aug 29, 2019
CID11:
You are not from IMO State. so face your state. We love Ihedioha and no propaganda from you can change the reality on ground. He was voted to recover all. He is doing what I and my family voted him for. If you don't like it hug transformer

The only reason we voted for Ihedioha is because he swore to recover our money either by hook or crook.

For now he's living up to his campaign promises and we're happy with him. Let those who like Makinde leave the thread and open makinde own.
Re: Youths Beat Jasper Ndubuaku, Chairman Imo Recovery Team (Photos) by Emyben(m): 10:59pm On Aug 29, 2019
focus7:
Igbos disgracing their leaders everywhere, a sign that men of honour are scarce in ala Igbo. That's why we greet them with the accolade "of the children that wake their parents with slaps and kick".

Beside the man deserves the treatment though. His case is that of agbalagba ton se langbalangba. When as an elder you are happy carrying out a thuggery assignment you should expect to be treated by the young ones as a thug.

See how you comfortably contradicted yourselves.
Do you like it or not? Pick a struggle nah.
You just tackled and abused Igbos but yet you are in support of the action for which you just insulted them. Smh
Re: Youths Beat Jasper Ndubuaku, Chairman Imo Recovery Team (Photos) by asanwafo: 11:02pm On Aug 29, 2019
SLAP44:
Crime fighting back. If you know how much billions Rochas is using to buy criminals to fight for him. But this is just the beginning. Rochas and Co will still collect their own. No be Owerri again?
Sharap brainless fool.

1 Like

Re: Youths Beat Jasper Ndubuaku, Chairman Imo Recovery Team (Photos) by Anijay1212(m): 11:03pm On Aug 29, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
funny,this is somebody husband Na
Lol...
Re: Youths Beat Jasper Ndubuaku, Chairman Imo Recovery Team (Photos) by SLAP44: 11:04pm On Aug 29, 2019
asanwafo:
Sharap brainless fool.

E pain you wella grin

Re: Youths Beat Jasper Ndubuaku, Chairman Imo Recovery Team (Photos) by asanwafo: 11:07pm On Aug 29, 2019
ahaz:
Mr poster I can understand you are working for your money pls edit the nonsense you typed up there that owerri youths beat up Mr jasper pls its OK to use thugs hired from your poverty stricken village best up the man and also edit no imolitee is against ihedioha and non is in airport of rochases misrule in IMO except bunch of political jobbers like you who have eaten up there destines with crumbs offered to you by the one legged ritualist and his band of merry day warriors.
The only sin Rochas committed was being a member of APC. The new governor should leave Rochas alone and face governance.
Re: Youths Beat Jasper Ndubuaku, Chairman Imo Recovery Team (Photos) by asanwafo: 11:09pm On Aug 29, 2019
lagdmark:

Na so. Rochas thugs gave the governor verdict of 3 months to repair what Rochas used 8 years to destroy in imo
As if Imo was the US
Re: Youths Beat Jasper Ndubuaku, Chairman Imo Recovery Team (Photos) by focus7: 12:01am On Aug 30, 2019
Emyben:

See how you comfortably contradicted yourselves.
Do you like it or not? Pick a struggle nah.
You just tackled and abused Igbos but yet you are in support of the action for which you just insulted them. Smh

Did i really insulted Igbos?

I actually thought i complimented them.

But what does it matter if i insulted them, would that stop them from beating up their dads, moms and elders?
Re: Youths Beat Jasper Ndubuaku, Chairman Imo Recovery Team (Photos) by ridbell01(m): 12:03am On Aug 30, 2019
SLAP44:

The only appreciate channel is that which the people wants. For Now We Want Action Not Appropriate action.
OK your governor said you should arrest him I beg you just go to Abuja tomorrow to effect the arrest
Re: Youths Beat Jasper Ndubuaku, Chairman Imo Recovery Team (Photos) by Dedetwo(m): 12:18am On Aug 30, 2019
Guzel:
You remember the chairman of the Imo recovery team; Hon. Jasper Ndubuaku that led a team of thugs to invade peoples’ houses.

Today he received the beating of his lifetime as he invaded Rochas property at spibat Owerri. The youths of Owerri gathered and gave him a thorough beating after they protested that the government of Emeka Ihedioha has failed them after 3 months.

Owerri is fast decaying under ihedioha. He was rescued by men of the Nigerian police force and taken to Abuja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ1c_wIgZv0

Arrant nonsense!!! This shows Nigeria is basket of fools. When did Okorocha hired tugs become Owerri youths? I guess Okorocha is playing with fire that will consume him. Owerri is not a city in northern region where he grew up. He should tread very carefully.
Re: Youths Beat Jasper Ndubuaku, Chairman Imo Recovery Team (Photos) by Mackyjay: 1:59am On Aug 30, 2019
MTN BUSTED AGAIN
Get 5gb for 750 on MTN
http://www.winneronetrading.com/61350//o104J/?sc=1&sc=1&l=1&ppy=5737645&i=5737645

THANK ME LATER
Re: Youths Beat Jasper Ndubuaku, Chairman Imo Recovery Team (Photos) by Ambcharles(m): 5:33am On Aug 30, 2019
The implication of beating a governors aide is that you disrespect the office of the governor. It means that you are beating the governor. It means that you are beating imolites.Rochas can never be governor again neither will his son in law emerge. He should respect that office.
Re: Youths Beat Jasper Ndubuaku, Chairman Imo Recovery Team (Photos) by asha80(m): 6:56am On Aug 30, 2019
asanwafo:

The only sin Rochas committed was being a member of APC. The new governor should leave Rochas alone and face governance.
nonsense talk

1 Like

Re: Youths Beat Jasper Ndubuaku, Chairman Imo Recovery Team (Photos) by ahaz: 7:41am On Aug 30, 2019
asanwafo:

since its right for buhari to hunt gej why is it a sin for ihedioha to hunt the evil curse Rocha's? If you are really from IMO state and supported him for using 10billion naira on a federal project that is not a pressing need for them while all the major roads in owerri were looking for attention then its unfortunate
Re: Youths Beat Jasper Ndubuaku, Chairman Imo Recovery Team (Photos) by Exempted: 8:34am On Aug 30, 2019
Did Ihedioha come into office to fight Okorocha?Time is going
Re: Youths Beat Jasper Ndubuaku, Chairman Imo Recovery Team (Photos) by ChristyB(f): 9:14am On Aug 30, 2019
Do we really know what we want in this country? Imolites angry that Ihedioha failed them in 3months Did i read that part?
Okorocha saved you guys for how many years?
Re: Youths Beat Jasper Ndubuaku, Chairman Imo Recovery Team (Photos) by ChristyB(f): 9:15am On Aug 30, 2019
My dear, don't forget that's what they do for years oo

If APC is still blaming PDP for every failure then everyone of them would follow the same line.
SAD

Exempted:
Did Ihedioha come into office to fight Okorocha?Time is going
Re: Youths Beat Jasper Ndubuaku, Chairman Imo Recovery Team (Photos) by Emyben(m): 9:28am On Aug 30, 2019
focus7:

Did i really insulted Igbos?

I actually thought i complimented them.

But what does it matter if i insulted them, would that stop them from beating up their dads, moms and elders?

Quit thinking like a child.
Quit being a bigot. Look at your last 2 lines, it reeks of bigotry and fun-poking.
Help yourself.
Re: Youths Beat Jasper Ndubuaku, Chairman Imo Recovery Team (Photos) by focus7: 12:05pm On Aug 30, 2019
Emyben:

Quit thinking like a child.
Quit being a bigot. Look at your last 2 lines, it reeks of bigotry and fun-poking.
Help yourself.

Thanks for your counsel, try at the same time to advise your people that it's not ethical beating the elders.

Even the Bible says honour your father and your mother that it may be well with you.

If you keep taking my opinion as bigotry, am sorry i can't help you.
Re: Youths Beat Jasper Ndubuaku, Chairman Imo Recovery Team (Photos) by Buharimustgo: 2:11pm On Aug 30, 2019
abc115:
Nawaooo... No be small thing. People have given their verdict of Ihedioha 100 days in office

Ihedioha is worst than Rochas,he doesn't have focus
Re: Youths Beat Jasper Ndubuaku, Chairman Imo Recovery Team (Photos) by Emyben(m): 3:00pm On Aug 30, 2019
focus7:

Thanks for your counsel, try at the same time to advise your people that it's not ethical beating the elders.

Even the Bible says honour your father and your mother that it may be well with you.

If you keep taking my opinion as bigotry, am sorry i can't help you.

Unfortunately, we are not practicing Familiocracy, we are practicing Democracy where the leaders are subject to the anger of the people who elected them.

We can't forget the day Bill Clinton was stoned with eggs when he was president. Hear his reply 'It is amazing that the youths of this generation has something to be angry about and cannot hesitate to show it with force when necessary'

It's not about elders , it's about the future of the society. Of what use is an elder who plunges you into poverty? Stay there and be eldering.

Yes, its not good to beat an elder but in a multifunctional society such as this, if an elder willingly decides to loot and plunge you into poverty, it's is your responsibility to reset him.

Go and ask the Ukrainian lawmaker who was thrown in a trashcan.

And the single story that Igbos don't respect their elders is a farce. Stop spreading falsehood.
Re: Youths Beat Jasper Ndubuaku, Chairman Imo Recovery Team (Photos) by chukaericnjoku(m): 9:00pm On Aug 30, 2019
You can imagine this slowpoke.
Am from Imo for your info.
Lets call a spade one and not a farm tool.
Ihedioha cannot recover nada.
Its better he fa es whats ahead of him which is of greater importance to ndiimo, yourself and your family than pursuing Rochas upandan.
And mind you, politicians are all same. No saint amongst them
CID11:
Re: Youths Beat Jasper Ndubuaku, Chairman Imo Recovery Team (Photos) by Banmeallday: 9:02pm On Aug 30, 2019
Revolution is coming......and the emergence of African nations like BIAFRA
Re: Youths Beat Jasper Ndubuaku, Chairman Imo Recovery Team (Photos) by asha80(m): 9:42pm On Aug 30, 2019
chukaericnjoku:
You can imagine this slowpoke.
Am from Imo for your info.
Lets call a spade one and not a farm tool.
Ihedioha cannot recover nada.
Its better he fa es whats ahead of him which is of greater importance to ndiimo, yourself and your family than pursuing Rochas upandan.
And mind you, politicians are all same. No saint amongst themnin
nonsense talk

1 Like

Re: Youths Beat Jasper Ndubuaku, Chairman Imo Recovery Team (Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:17pm On Aug 30, 2019
Ambcharles:
The implication of beating a governors aide is that you disrespect the office of the governor. It means that you are beating the governor. It means that you are beating imolites.Rochas can never be governor again neither will his son in law emerge. He should respect that office.

The fault is from the governor, he is supposed to employ Law Enforcement Agencies or take Okorocha to court instead of the so called Recovery people.
These same people went to Rochas' daughter's shop to beat, humiliate and Slapping her publicly, why? The video was circulated, did the governor or SSG condemn the act talk less of arresting anybody? NO!
That's an insult to a Senator and same thing with beating a Senator and that's the confidence they took to Rochas' home but was unlucky.
For what purpose should you ask someone's home to be broken into in his absence?
Was Rochas not in Imo before he got his certificate?
Re: Youths Beat Jasper Ndubuaku, Chairman Imo Recovery Team (Photos) by asanwafo: 10:26pm On Aug 30, 2019
ahaz:
since its right for buhari to hunt gej why is it a sin for ihedioha to hunt the evil curse Rocha's? If you are really from IMO state and supported him for using 10billion naira on a federal project that is not a pressing need for them while all the major roads in owerri were looking for attention then its unfortunate
Politicians in ur state gave u that figure u are now quoting just to discredit Rochas. Ur state is not worse than Abia and nobody is talking cos is PDP state. Besides, PMB is not hunting GEJ. I dont know where u got that information from. Brother use ur head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EndSARS Protest: We Feel Abandoned – Police Officers / Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? / Lekki Deep Seaport Turns New Bride As Landlocked Countries Dump Cotonou, Togo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.