Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

The Moment A Bolt Driver Returned The Phone A Client Left In His Car - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Moment A Bolt Driver Returned The Phone A Client Left In His Car (529 Views)

My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja / Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card / "I Left My Money & Bag In A Taxi In Kano, The Muslim Driver Returned Them" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment A Bolt Driver Returned The Phone A Client Left In His Car by GistMore7: 3:35pm On Aug 29, 2019
A lady booked a bolt driver after drop she forget her mobile phone, the the kind hearted driver had to traced and locate her to return the lost phone to her.

Watch The Video
http://gistmore.com/the-moment-a-bolt-driver-returned-the-phone-a-client-left-in-his-car

Re: The Moment A Bolt Driver Returned The Phone A Client Left In His Car by GistMore7: 3:35pm On Aug 29, 2019

Re: The Moment A Bolt Driver Returned The Phone A Client Left In His Car by Alwaysking: 3:44pm On Aug 29, 2019
Thank God she met a good Nigerian if nah others ehn..
Re: The Moment A Bolt Driver Returned The Phone A Client Left In His Car by Nukilia: 3:46pm On Aug 29, 2019
Typical characteristics of Afonja grin grin grin
Re: The Moment A Bolt Driver Returned The Phone A Client Left In His Car by nifemi25(m): 3:46pm On Aug 29, 2019
I'm sure this will not trend.. If it was the bolt driver that slapped a rider. It would have gotten to first page......
Re: The Moment A Bolt Driver Returned The Phone A Client Left In His Car by GistMore7: 3:50pm On Aug 29, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: The Moment A Bolt Driver Returned The Phone A Client Left In His Car by cenaman(m): 3:51pm On Aug 29, 2019
Buhari administration amaka.
Re: The Moment A Bolt Driver Returned The Phone A Client Left In His Car by iamgprince: 4:16pm On Aug 29, 2019
you need psychiatric evaluation @ cenaman

Re: The Moment A Bolt Driver Returned The Phone A Client Left In His Car by iamgprince: 4:18pm On Aug 29, 2019
cenaman:
Buhari administration amaka.
i am referring to you, you need psychiatric evaluation

Re: The Moment A Bolt Driver Returned The Phone A Client Left In His Car by Jayoficial(m): 4:26pm On Aug 29, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Here Are Top Seven Biggest Challenges Faced By A Wide Range Of People / Taxify Driver Needed In Owerri Urgently / Learn Graphics Design, UI/UX Design, Web Design, Video Editing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.