Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,583 members, 7,865,421 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:46 PM

Newborn Baby Born With His Intestines Outside His Body Spotted In Cross River - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Newborn Baby Born With His Intestines Outside His Body Spotted In Cross River (789 Views)

Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist / Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled / Gordons: I Was Born With 7 Teeth & My Parents Wanted Me Dead Because Of It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newborn Baby Born With His Intestines Outside His Body Spotted In Cross River by GistMore7: 4:16pm On Aug 29, 2019
Photos of a baby born with his intestines outside his body has been shared on social media.

According to reports, the baby was delivered in Bashua community, Boki Local Government Area of Cross River state.

It's been stated that the child suffers from a rare birth defect called "gastroschisis'' where the abdominal wall does not form correctly. The baby’s intestines are found outside of the baby’s body, exiting through a hole beside the belly button. The hole can be small or large and sometimes other organs, such as the stomach and liver, can also be found outside of the baby’s body.

Gastroschisis occurs early during pregnancy when the muscles that make up the baby’s abdominal wall do not form correctly.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/newborn-baby-born-with-his-intestines-outside-his-body-spotted-in-cross-river

Re: Newborn Baby Born With His Intestines Outside His Body Spotted In Cross River by GistMore7: 4:18pm On Aug 29, 2019

Re: Newborn Baby Born With His Intestines Outside His Body Spotted In Cross River by GistMore7: 4:22pm On Aug 29, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Newborn Baby Born With His Intestines Outside His Body Spotted In Cross River by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:28pm On Aug 29, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

I just hope that baby will survive..
Re: Newborn Baby Born With His Intestines Outside His Body Spotted In Cross River by Raysleek: 4:52pm On Aug 29, 2019
Which kind wahala be this, the govt should try and make provision for these kind of sensitive and sympathetic cases. Op can surgery solve this, if yes abeg let's try and help that innocent soul. In life details of how people can be of help abeg. Nb! Anyone that wants to take advantage of this child's illness to dupe people will inherit this condition like gehazi o

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Shares Sexy Photos From Workout Session / T-boss Hints At Daughter's Name And It's One Of Beyonce's Kids' Names / Cardi B And Offset Share A Kiss In The Ocean As They Jet Ski (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.