Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Blog For Sale Attached With Adsense And Premuim Domain Name - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Blog For Sale Attached With Adsense And Premuim Domain Name (819 Views)

Join Us Let's Make It Big With Adsense And Admob Plus SEO Tips / Create A Wordpress Site With Free Hosting And Domain Name And Premuim Theme / No More .rar Format Download Yoast Premuim .zip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blog For Sale Attached With Adsense And Premuim Domain Name by zeanslim(m): 4:40pm On Aug 29, 2019
I have an old blog of mine which have been idle for a while now, because of too much work load and managing other blogs

I want to sell the blog with its Adsense and all its elements.

If you are interested, sold

so i can send you the domain and price.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blog For Sale Attached With Adsense And Premuim Domain Name by hostkobo(m): 6:24pm On Aug 29, 2019
Pls post domain name for review.

regards
HK
Re: Blog For Sale Attached With Adsense And Premuim Domain Name by zeanslim(m): 7:41pm On Aug 29, 2019
hostkobo:
Pls post domain name for review.
regards HK
kindly whats app me on 08166oneone773four.
Re: Blog For Sale Attached With Adsense And Premuim Domain Name by Richnero(m): 8:06pm On Aug 29, 2019
zeanslim:
I have an old blog of mine which have been idle for a while now, because of too much work load and managing other blogs

If you are interested, kindly whats app me on 08166oneone773four.

blogger blog?
Re: Blog For Sale Attached With Adsense And Premuim Domain Name by LearnITsmash(m): 10:46pm On Aug 29, 2019
zeanslim:

If you are interested, kindly whats app me on 08166oneone773four.

Is the adsense pin verified yet?
Re: Blog For Sale Attached With Adsense And Premuim Domain Name by zeanslim(m): 5:50am On Aug 30, 2019
LearnITsmash:

Is the adsense pin verified yet?

No, its not the blog have been abandoned first 5-6 six days it was created early this year
Re: Blog For Sale Attached With Adsense And Premuim Domain Name by zeanslim(m): 5:52am On Aug 30, 2019
Richnero:
blogger blog?

yes, since it's abandoned, to avoid having a naked URL, the Domain is attached to a Blogger

(1) (Reply)

Clean Uk Used Portable Dell Latitude E5440 14" Core I3 4gb Ram 500gb Hdd / Some Ways To Earn As A Webmaster / Sms Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.