Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

The Lapland Aurora Design - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / The Lapland Aurora Design (1020 Views)

Pls I Need Info About Aurora 3d Animation Maker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lapland Aurora Design by AmadorSays: 5:52pm On Aug 29, 2019
There are so many designs adopted by brands to give their products and amazing finish, of these designs in use is the Lapland Aurora design.

Auroras are the result of disturbances in the magnetosphere caused by solar wind. These disturbances are sometimes strong enough to alter the trajectories of charged particles in both solar wind and magnetospheric plasma. These particles, mainly electrons and protons, precipitate into the upper atmosphere .

The name Lapland Aurora emerged from the fact that these auroras are usually seen in the skies of the cold nights in Lapland, Finland. The resulting ionization and excitation of atmospheric constituents emit light of varying color and complexity which is usually very beautiful no wonder it is being dubbed as a design used by many brands, an example is seen in the Phantom 9, a phone by one of Africa's big smartphone maker TECNO mobile which has its body beautifully shaped and crested with the Lapland aurora design.

According to Researcher Noora Partamies at the University Centre in Svalbard and formerly of the Finnish Meteorological Institute, times around the spring and autumn equinoxes (around 20th March and 22nd September, respectively) are most favourable for solar wind energy transmission to Earth’s near-space environment.

Statistically, the Northern Lights can be seen on every other night, or even on three out of four nights, during the season in Finnish Lapland. This means the total figure of Aurora nights per year can rise up to 150.

So this is a tip to aspiring tourists as you could visit Lapland and have a first hand feel of what these beautifully coloured lights are all about or better still adopt this very beautiful design for your brands or logos, personally i would love to see more brands having this design especially cars or clothes, what do you think guys?

Re: The Lapland Aurora Design by selfdefence: 6:18pm On Aug 29, 2019
nice one, really beautiful, i personally would love a painting with this Lapland aurora background, i love the different touch of colours it has

1 Like

Re: The Lapland Aurora Design by saxby(f): 6:28pm On Aug 29, 2019
this design really makes sense o, i think i have added a new visitation site to my list, i am definitely experiencing that night light in lapland personally with someones son, now i just have to worry whose son its going to be

1 Like

Re: The Lapland Aurora Design by AmadorSays: 6:34pm On Aug 29, 2019
Here are more photos depicting the beauty of the aurora, that's a car on aurora blue and a huawei phone with the design too

Re: The Lapland Aurora Design by AmadorSays: 6:34pm On Aug 29, 2019
selfdefence:
nice one, really beautiful, i personally would love a painting with this Lapland aurora background, i love the different touch of colours it has
yeah, that would be very great though I'm yet to see a painting with such design sha
Re: The Lapland Aurora Design by AmadorSays: 6:35pm On Aug 29, 2019
saxby:
this design really makes sense o, i think i have added a new visitation site to my list, i am definitely experiencing that night light in lapland personally with someones son, now i just have to worry whose son its going to be
lol, that would be a very good thing to do and that someone's son would be very lucky.
Re: The Lapland Aurora Design by Corroro: 7:14pm On Aug 29, 2019
thanks for sharing @op, this design reminds me of the days of Burberry design, it was literally all over the place, every brand wanted to have them, well why wouldn't they? its was indeed very beautiful. this Lapland aurora is rather natural, i am glad brands like tecno and huawei have started using it, hope to see others brands so the same too even shoe brands also, cos its truly beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: The Lapland Aurora Design by AmadorSays: 7:34pm On Aug 29, 2019
More brands with the Lapland Aurora design, apparently quite a few companies have taken to it too

Re: The Lapland Aurora Design by thatkindthing: 7:54pm On Aug 29, 2019
who design help abeg? i think that aurora is best seen in the sky, so if its not about tourism its a no no for me, i have got many other designs i enjoy and this lapland own na big play, these are just my thoughts sha
Re: The Lapland Aurora Design by thatkindthing: 7:55pm On Aug 29, 2019
na you dey talk something, that burberry design is he real deal.
Corroro:
thanks for sharing @op, this design reminds me of the days of Burberry design, it was literally all over the place, every brand wanted to have them, well why wouldn't they? its was indeed very beautiful. this Lapland aurora is rather natural, i am glad brands like tecno and huawei have started using it, hope to see others brands so the same too even shoe brands also, cos its truly beautiful.
Re: The Lapland Aurora Design by sureinfo: 4:30pm On Aug 30, 2019
I don't know about cars but I think this design is best on gadgets like phones or a laptop, see how cute it looks on that huawei and the Phantom 9.
Re: The Lapland Aurora Design by AmadorSays: 4:56pm On Aug 30, 2019
More images

Re: The Lapland Aurora Design by AmadorSays: 9:37pm On Aug 31, 2019
above is a picture showing footwears with the lapland Aurora design, of a truth it does make sense on phones too, especially that phantom 9
Corroro:
Re: The Lapland Aurora Design by AmadorSays: 9:38pm On Aug 31, 2019
very true,HUAWEI and TECNO mobile really did good adopting this design into their phones.
sureinfo:
I don't know about cars but I think this design is best on gadgets like phones or a laptop, see how cute it looks on that huawei and the Phantom 9.

(1) (Reply)

Become A Pro Graphic Designer In 4 Weeks / Product Photo Manipulation Made With Photoshop / Christian Filmmaker Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.