Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Gernot Rohr Replaces Ndidi With Esiti For Nigeria’s Clash Against Ukraine - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gernot Rohr Replaces Ndidi With Esiti For Nigeria’s Clash Against Ukraine (24522 Views)

Who Replaces Ndidi For Black Stars Clash? / AFCON: Tunisia Head Coach, 12 Players Contract COVID-19, To Miss Nigeria Clash / Gernot Rohr: Victor Moses Is The Most Reliable Super Eagles Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gernot Rohr Replaces Ndidi With Esiti For Nigeria’s Clash Against Ukraine by Yusfunoble(m): 9:44pm On Aug 29, 2019
Low budge koulibaly grin
Re: Gernot Rohr Replaces Ndidi With Esiti For Nigeria’s Clash Against Ukraine by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:44pm On Aug 29, 2019
Samakus:
A big shoe to wear for Mr Esiti. Ndidi has been our most consistent performer for over a year now. If Esiti turns out to be half the player Ndidi is and has been, I will have no qualms.

Any player that looks like Taiye Taiwo doesn't give me confidence. Prove me wrong Mr Esiti
u must be historically malnourished..... Small time u will say ndidi is better than taribo West.. Shiorrr
Re: Gernot Rohr Replaces Ndidi With Esiti For Nigeria’s Clash Against Ukraine by Myself2(m): 10:12pm On Aug 29, 2019
MrGreenMavro:
First to comment

So sad Ndidi is not fit to play.

How many Likes for him to get well

What's that ??
Was it not your mate that researched and posted the story here ??
First to comment generation. Mtchewww
Re: Gernot Rohr Replaces Ndidi With Esiti For Nigeria’s Clash Against Ukraine by Massage4health(m): 10:12pm On Aug 29, 2019
cathodekazim:
Who be usiti

Same way onuachu was called, that uchendo and nwakeme too. Players of little quality. Call nwakali, give osimehn more playing time, integrate onyekuru into the team stop inviting mediocres
. Nice comment bro. I share same thought also. This coach will never get sense
Re: Gernot Rohr Replaces Ndidi With Esiti For Nigeria’s Clash Against Ukraine by Omolomo4eva(m): 10:12pm On Aug 29, 2019
cathodekazim:
Who be usiti

Same way onuachu was called, that uchendo and nwakeme too. Players of little quality. Call nwakali, give osimehn more playing time, integrate onyekuru into the team stop inviting mediocres
NA 2DAY UNA KNO SAY NA MUMU COACH UNA GET?
Re: Gernot Rohr Replaces Ndidi With Esiti For Nigeria’s Clash Against Ukraine by Cyriloha(m): 10:16pm On Aug 29, 2019
Who steady team help?
Oga rotational is best to know who good pass
Re: Gernot Rohr Replaces Ndidi With Esiti For Nigeria’s Clash Against Ukraine by apankay(m): 10:46pm On Aug 29, 2019
No hope for our home base players under this coach o...sad
Re: Gernot Rohr Replaces Ndidi With Esiti For Nigeria’s Clash Against Ukraine by UrVillagePpl: 10:48pm On Aug 29, 2019
MrGreenMavro:
First to comment

So sad Ndidi is not fit to play.

How many Likes for him to get well

am sure u r now happy undecided undecided
Re: Gernot Rohr Replaces Ndidi With Esiti For Nigeria’s Clash Against Ukraine by Respect55(m): 10:57pm On Aug 29, 2019
More like Nigerian koulibaly
Re: Gernot Rohr Replaces Ndidi With Esiti For Nigeria’s Clash Against Ukraine by ubcandid(m): 10:59pm On Aug 29, 2019
cathodekazim:
Who be usiti

Onuachu is not a player of little quality, he has been one of the best Nigerian performers in Europe. That Rohr couldn't adopt a style to suit him doesn't make for crucification. Most of You don't follow our footballers outside the top 6 leagues and are quick to spell them off with little know on their play. Same osimehin that was yabbed because of little time at the nations cup, Now you're calling him because he is scoring. We need to give them time and faith, i hope you know that national team call up increases the stock of a player. Onachu has signed for genk, a player that scored against Man U in the Europa league and has been hitting double figures in Denmark but had no call and a low profile until his appearance for Eagles. Even mikel wey humble come back na because I'm bin dey find club oooo. Gabriel Jesus was given national team call up when man city where speculating on him, it's a way to build their players. Let's stop,this unnecessary hate game on them.
Can you imagine that a player like onyekuru who scored close to 15 goals and had around 12 assists for galatasaray that played in the champions league and finished top 2 in turkey wasn't given playing time in the AFCON team? It's the coach in charge and he has his style.

1 Like

Re: Gernot Rohr Replaces Ndidi With Esiti For Nigeria’s Clash Against Ukraine by TruthinAction: 11:30pm On Aug 29, 2019
So coach Rohr is still the coach of the Super Eagles? A coach that was celebrating third place? A coach that could not put a team together for the nation's cup but kept experimenting. A coach that will bench young talented players and use retired legs. I fear NFF. Maybe he is cooperating with them the Nigeria way.
Re: Gernot Rohr Replaces Ndidi With Esiti For Nigeria’s Clash Against Ukraine by Glycosunde: 1:07am On Aug 30, 2019
Brayss:
My phone is blind but according to the comment i thinks the marriage was successful one ...i wish the couples happy marriage life

Your phone is blind but you could write and comment and even post it abi. You think you are doing me, ok kukuma continue. Orishirishi

Re: Gernot Rohr Replaces Ndidi With Esiti For Nigeria’s Clash Against Ukraine by Glycosunde: 1:19am On Aug 30, 2019
TruthinAction:
So coach Rohr is still the couch of the Super Eagles? A couch that was celebrating third place? A couch that could not put a team together for the nation's cup but kept experimenting. A couch that will bench young talented players and use retired legs. I fear NFF. Maybe he is cooperating with them the Nigeria way.

No be only couch na chair
Re: Gernot Rohr Replaces Ndidi With Esiti For Nigeria’s Clash Against Ukraine by Mackyjay: 1:58am On Aug 30, 2019
MTN BUSTED AGAIN
Get 5gb for 750 on MTN
http://www.winneronetrading.com/61350//o104J/?sc=1&sc=1&l=1&ppy=5737645&i=5737645

THANK ME LATER
Re: Gernot Rohr Replaces Ndidi With Esiti For Nigeria’s Clash Against Ukraine by bamasite(m): 5:01am On Aug 30, 2019
Ndidi, get well soon
Re: Gernot Rohr Replaces Ndidi With Esiti For Nigeria’s Clash Against Ukraine by TruthinAction: 9:31am On Aug 30, 2019
Glycosunde:

No be only couch na chair

Thanks for noting the error. I mean coach.
Re: Gernot Rohr Replaces Ndidi With Esiti For Nigeria’s Clash Against Ukraine by DelphiOracle(m): 9:39am On Aug 30, 2019
Brayss:
My phone is blind but according to the comment i thinks the marriage was successful one ...i wish the couples happy marriage life
no be only
Re: Gernot Rohr Replaces Ndidi With Esiti For Nigeria’s Clash Against Ukraine by Glycosunde: 12:29pm On Aug 30, 2019
TruthinAction:

Thanks for noting the error. I mean coach.

No biggie and you are right about the coach and the NFF. No clear cut, always experimenting especially with mediocre

1 Like

Re: Gernot Rohr Replaces Ndidi With Esiti For Nigeria’s Clash Against Ukraine by baratech: 1:49pm On Aug 30, 2019
Dis guy get build
Re: Gernot Rohr Replaces Ndidi With Esiti For Nigeria’s Clash Against Ukraine by Naija247blog: 8:25pm On Sep 07, 2019
this is not funny at all cry
how will this guy coach the team,
they will really need enough prayers to win cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

AFCON Final Massive Crowd At Awka Viewing Center Last Night(video& Photos) / FORMULA ONE (F1 2013) Official Thread For 2013 Season / Uk Football Pools Week 32 Xx14xx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.