Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ronaldo In The Champions League Draw Venue - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ronaldo In The Champions League Draw Venue (846 Views)

Maradona Describes Cristiano Ronaldo In Two Words / Cristiano Ronaldo In Embarrassing Blunder At ATP Finals (Photos) / Old And New Houses Of Messi, Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, Beckham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ronaldo In The Champions League Draw Venue by klever18(m): 6:47pm On Aug 29, 2019
what is your caption for this moment between Ronaldo and Messi
in the venue of the 2019/2020 champions league draw

lalasticlala
mynd44
Dominique

Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ronaldo In The Champions League Draw Venue by abiolert(m): 7:08pm On Aug 29, 2019
Goat vs Goat
Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ronaldo In The Champions League Draw Venue by abiolert(m): 7:08pm On Aug 29, 2019
Goat vs Goat grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ronaldo In The Champions League Draw Venue by ImmaculateJOE(m): 7:17pm On Aug 29, 2019
Owk

Messi be like "Guy let's plot coup against this Nigga, e dey over step our boundaries"

Ronaldo: "Correct, your head dey there. I will stepdown for you during The Fifa Best award voting, while you will stepdown for me during Balloon d'Or voting". Deal?

Messi: Deal!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ronaldo In The Champions League Draw Venue by Natoski5(m): 7:30pm On Aug 29, 2019
Messi: senior man!
Cr7: waytin?

Messi: oga u go help me with something oo

Cr7: hope say no be money issue?..

Messi:nooo, I won make u teach me how u day use curve that your freekick!!

Cr7: bastard!!! Gerrout of here grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bet9ja Mistake In The Belarus League They Put Home Team As Away And Vice Versa / Best Dressed Real Madrid Players / Latest Sports News For Sunday January 31, 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.