Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

"I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos) (51166 Views)

I’m Cristiano, Not Messi” - Cristiano Ronaldo Reacts Furiously At Al-hilal Fans / Israel Adesanya Meets Ronaldo (Video) / Don't Have Dinner With Cristiano Ronaldo - Patrice Evra Warns Messi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos) by Unrated900(m): 9:30pm On Aug 29, 2019
See friendships and Chelsea fans will be attacking Man U fans ups and down with cutlass

2 Likes

Re: "I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos) by odaniel1(m): 9:30pm On Aug 29, 2019
that last picture is Messi telling Ronaldo..''..But u sabi say i play pass u sha?..'' grin

2 Likes

Re: "I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos) by Walehelt(m): 9:30pm On Aug 29, 2019
I no dey follow anybody argue on top this guy's matter again

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos) by Oreoluwa5: 9:30pm On Aug 29, 2019
Only God knows wat dey will be discussing during the dinner

1 Like

Re: "I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos) by sinorte: 9:31pm On Aug 29, 2019
I'm gonna archive this video for posterity. The two football greats both have my respect.

2 Likes

Re: "I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos) by Michhy123(f): 9:31pm On Aug 29, 2019
But wait oh...is it that Messi doesn't speak English?

Just asking because through out the period the lady was just using Spanish with him but uses English with Ronaldo and Van

3 Likes

Re: "I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos) by seanjy4konji: 9:31pm On Aug 29, 2019
world is pushin head...buhari has use hunger to destroy us here..

no meaningful project or way of life...every day same thins s it was in the 50s..

See men happy..unless u deh loot or drug money...na everyday headache.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos) by Darlenelove: 9:32pm On Aug 29, 2019
Messi my guy
Simplicity is pure definition of you

I love you man!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos) by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:32pm On Aug 29, 2019
TimmyA:
See constructive relationship ... and some people will be disturbing themselves with unnecessary rivalry
DON'T MIND THE JOBLESS AND LAZY NIGERIAN GOATS WHO FIGHTS ONLINE FOR RUBBISH

3 Likes

Re: "I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 29, 2019
He wants to DINE with his god.
When U wash Ur Hands Well, U dine with the ELDERS..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 29, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
If you check C Ronaldo's Room
You will see Plenty photos of messi plastered everywhere.

Lmaoooo

1 Like

Re: "I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos) by Adakintroy2: 9:35pm On Aug 29, 2019
We know he is your idol.

Whatever you see as big feat for Messi is done with minimum effort hence the ease at which its executed.

I respect ororo. But Messi is a natural.

One is powerless against Natural forces.

4 Likes

Re: "I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos) by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:35pm On Aug 29, 2019
These two will eventually become great friends after retirement.

2 Likes

Re: "I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:36pm On Aug 29, 2019
That will be cool. If you seat next to 5 billionaires, you will be called the 6th billionaire.

Let buy the future today, Ibeju-Lekki is a goal

Royal County Estate

Price: 2.8m, per 600sqm

Location: Ibeju-Lekki, Eleko Beach Road; after: Dangote Refinery, Lekki Free Trade Zone, Kellogg Multinational & many more.

TITLE: Approved Excision, No: LS/D/LA3195

For contact, check my sigy.

1 Like

Re: "I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos) by Timmy301(m): 9:36pm On Aug 29, 2019
Is that mr.bean behind Alison Becker

1 Like

Re: "I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos) by zeestone99(m): 9:37pm On Aug 29, 2019
They know their rivalry is coming to an end. This is the best time to unite, now that they are about to hang boots. We will miss this rivalry.

4 Likes

Re: "I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos) by 12345baba(m): 9:37pm On Aug 29, 2019
Dem two done dey mature with age
Re: "I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos) by penjm: 9:38pm On Aug 29, 2019
Senior men!!!
Re: "I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos) by Alex09(m): 9:39pm On Aug 29, 2019
Dat'z how star do
Re: "I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos) by oloriLFC(f): 9:40pm On Aug 29, 2019
Sylraph1:
kiss

Just look at the way the two world super stars are chatting and laughing out hard....

While some old men here on NL will always be Killing themselves on who is better

Meanwhile,,oga Ronaldo....I Can arrange for that dinner
Na small money e go take you.. grin
you want to poison them and let them die of diarrhoea? angry c'mon!

2 Likes

Re: "I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 29, 2019
LOL Stories.

The guy is happy the GOAT (Messi) wasnt crowned UEFA'S best. He cant even hide the joy.

Messi enemies, ure lucky. Ur prayers are always answered by big-occasion flops like Suarez and the whole barca defence. Messi will score 12 CL goals, have highest number of assists in the same team and theyll still be waiting for him to bail them out all of the time

Big shame to the remainign outfield players: Coutinho and Suarez, and Sergi Roberto in particular.

And the useless board that has robbed Messi of being the best by making him play with average players in seasons past like Andre Gomez, Alcacer, and Sergi Roberto etc.

3 Likes

Re: "I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos) by Remsilla(m): 9:41pm On Aug 29, 2019
Michhy123:

Just asking because through out the period the lady was just using Spanish with him but uses English with Ronaldo and Van
He can't speak English fluently. He spent most of his football career in Argentina and Spain so, their was no need for him to learn and speak in English.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos) by oloriLFC(f): 9:42pm On Aug 29, 2019
Timmy301:
Is that mr.bean behind Alison Becker
he resemble am true true. But I think Rowan Atkinson is older now grin

1 Like

Re: "I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos) by StupidNLmods: 9:43pm On Aug 29, 2019
Messi no even sabi English
CR7 on the other hand sabi English Portuguese and Spanish cool
Re: "I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 9:43pm On Aug 29, 2019
Sylraph1:
kiss

Just look at the way the two world super stars are chatting and laughing out hard....

While some old men here on NL will always be Killing themselves on who is better

Meanwhile,,oga Ronaldo....I Can arrange for that dinner
Na small money e go take you.. grin
Igbo man

1 Like

Re: "I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos) by fergie001: 9:45pm On Aug 29, 2019
Michhy123:

cr7 learnt English when he was in England, same as VVD.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos) by andrew444(m): 9:45pm On Aug 29, 2019
StupidNLmods:
Messi no even sabi English
CR7 on the other hand sabi English Portuguese and Spanish cool

Cr7 played in England for years so he is expected to speak good English, Portuguese is ronaldo language and he also played in spain for years to know Spanish, Italian should be next

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos) by Pasima(m): 9:47pm On Aug 29, 2019
Ronaldo should be ashamed of himself
Re: "I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos) by Sufisunni: 9:49pm On Aug 29, 2019
Ronaldo has changed! I like his humour in the interview
Re: "I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos) by doublecross(m): 9:51pm On Aug 29, 2019
Michhy123:

okay let me enlighten your brain ronaldo and van dijk can speak english because they have played in the epl where english is official. Messi on the other hand plight his trade in la liga where spanish is official so he has not been opportuned to learn the language like ronaldo learnt. english is official in england and spanish is official in spain. the language doesnt matter.... not everyone can speak English and not everyone can speak spanish. as a matter of fact, spanish sounds more pleasing to the ear for me. wish i could learn it

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos) by 2Radii: 9:53pm On Aug 29, 2019
Michhy123:

As English is official language to u so is Spanish official language to messi
2ndly, English is nt d only language superpower, spanish, Portuguese, german, french et al are superpowers as well
3rdly, messi didn't do anything in england, all his life it has bn spain spain spain and Argentina, soo how wil he understand English??

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo & Son Strike A Pose On His £200k-per-week Yacht / Russia 2018 World Cup: Meet The 32 Qualified Teams / Mikel Obi To Return To To Premier League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.