Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Yvonne Jegede Invites Men She Rejected Earlier To Come And Try Again - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Jegede Invites Men She Rejected Earlier To Come And Try Again (44852 Views)

Born-Again Moesha Boduong Apologizes To Men She Seduced / Yvonne Jegede Invites Men She Rejected Earlier To Come And Try Again / Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Dropping Racy Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Jegede Invites Men She Rejected Earlier To Come And Try Again by jrusky(m): 11:57am On Aug 30, 2019
Hahahahaha a new trend brewing up soon they will all go to market place and they will be ringing bell on that saying come and try or buy these second hand or okrika used lady for a cheap price. Ghhaun, Ghhaunnnn!!! Gggahhhunn!!!

Nonsense una never see anything yet. I think una lost woman dignity in the name of yeyebrity and pride bah? Na so all of una go become okrika used products. I'm waiting for that wizard called Tontoh own.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Invites Men She Rejected Earlier To Come And Try Again by Rotimi47: 11:57am On Aug 30, 2019
Chai I weak shocked
Re: Yvonne Jegede Invites Men She Rejected Earlier To Come And Try Again by Femijohn198: 12:00pm On Aug 30, 2019
sorry Na your case.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Invites Men She Rejected Earlier To Come And Try Again by princfred(m): 12:00pm On Aug 30, 2019
Good one by her. She has finally gained sense and is applying wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Invites Men She Rejected Earlier To Come And Try Again by Chukapage(m): 12:01pm On Aug 30, 2019
Lol Nigeria is filled with heartless savages grin
Re: Yvonne Jegede Invites Men She Rejected Earlier To Come And Try Again by Tarokboy: 12:02pm On Aug 30, 2019
Some men are not wired to go back.True life story.Back then in the Uni,I toasted only 2 girls. Florence and Bose.Asked Florence out in 100 level and she said No.Waited for 2 years and summoned up courage with a customized card with an inscription "even a King cannot stay alone,be my Queen" to ask Bose out in 300 level,again she said No.

Fast forward in my 400 level,with additional swag and some great designer baffs from Kontagora with a sprinkle of bon bon maliziia from Habila my room mate,I bumped into FLO and she was like "you know as for your asking me out back then,when a girl says NO,she does not necessary mean NO"I looked at her and smiled,then responded "Nn gan pyal nabet,nle vong yaket"

Fast forward,4 years after grad,fresh out from training with a multinational.bumped into Bose in a car park in Shopright.Had a chit chat and exchanged pleasantries,on leaving,she said,"The Queen is still available".I laughed and said "n gan pyal nabet,Nle vong yaket"

Why all the above epistles?some men are not just wired to go back.

PS.If you have the time,look for a TAROK chap for interpretations.
TAROKBOY
Re: Yvonne Jegede Invites Men She Rejected Earlier To Come And Try Again by BBBmall25: 12:02pm On Aug 30, 2019
She Is Still Good To Go Sha... I Love Pretty Ladies With Attractive Body No Matter The Age Or Social Status Except Married
Re: Yvonne Jegede Invites Men She Rejected Earlier To Come And Try Again by princfred(m): 12:04pm On Aug 30, 2019
lereinter:

Why would a real man woo such

If U have your money call her for short time, over night

Shikena
Oh brother, Where is thy joy.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Invites Men She Rejected Earlier To Come And Try Again by sylve11: 12:04pm On Aug 30, 2019
funny replies so far........ grin grin cool
Re: Yvonne Jegede Invites Men She Rejected Earlier To Come And Try Again by thunderbabs: 12:05pm On Aug 30, 2019
Previous guy don bomb all the place finish grin
Re: Yvonne Jegede Invites Men She Rejected Earlier To Come And Try Again by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 30, 2019
Tarokboy:
Some men are not wired to go back.True life story.Back then in the Uni,I toasted only 2 girls. Florence and Bose.Asked Florence out in 100 level and she said No.Waited for 2 years and summoned up courage with a customized card with an inscription "even a King cannot stay alone,be my Queen" to ask Bose out in 300 level,again she said No.

Fast forward in my 400 level,with additional swag and some great designer baffs from Kontagora with a sprinkle of bon bon maliziia from Habila my room mate,I bumped into FLO and she was like "you know as for your asking me out back then,when a girl says NO,she does not necessary mean NO"I looked at her and smiled,then responded "Nn gan pyal nabet,nle vong yaket"

Fast forward,4 years after grad,fresh out from training with a multinational.bumped into Bose in a car park in Shopright.Had a chit chat and exchanged pleasantries,on leaving,she said,"The Queen is still available".I laughed and said "n gan pyal nabet,Nle vong yaket"

Why all the above epistles?some men are not just wired to go back.

PS.If you have the time,look for a TAROK chap for interpretations.
TAROKBOY
The Queen is still available grin grin
Re: Yvonne Jegede Invites Men She Rejected Earlier To Come And Try Again by princfred(m): 12:07pm On Aug 30, 2019
airbrush:
Announcement to all Nigerian slay queens you own day of reckoning is coming?
No be lie but they will more easily interpret it as you wishing them badluck.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Invites Men She Rejected Earlier To Come And Try Again by tunmoj(m): 12:10pm On Aug 30, 2019
Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh WRITES out...

There is an iota of truth in that statement though presumed as a joke

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Invites Men She Rejected Earlier To Come And Try Again by franchasng: 12:17pm On Aug 30, 2019
The older a man grows, the hotter he becomes, but if and only if money remains constant shocked

But the older a lady grows, the less attractive and less appealing she is to men in general, her demand reduces whether she has money or not, so in women's case, money is never a quality to attract men, in most cases, money makes them less attractive to majority of men, sadly that's how the world is wired.

So all you guys reading, go back to work, keep working hard and smart to improve your financial life but please do it legally to avoid later regrets.

And to the young girls reading, make good use of your young age, if u must marry, make sure u marry the right guy not just based on how rich he is alone but please find out his true personality as a man before u marry him.

Stop waiting to date and marry the guy of your dream, as a lady, if you see a guy that sees you as his queen, his dream girl, don't turn him down while u accept the guy u feel is hot enough for u even though he may not really be seeing u as his dream girl.

Ladies go for the guys that values u more, the guy that is head over heels in desire for u, stop looking for a hot rich romantic perfect man who may exist but never value u but on a mission to count scores of ladies he will bed, be wise!

5 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede Invites Men She Rejected Earlier To Come And Try Again by hilaryCU(m): 12:17pm On Aug 30, 2019
emmabest2000:
Shakara Time don pass grin

Lol.... Ur funny.. Which kind picture be dis again? Nairaland na waoo
Re: Yvonne Jegede Invites Men She Rejected Earlier To Come And Try Again by Emoneyzsnrgf(f): 12:20pm On Aug 30, 2019
Timmy301:
She was just joking abeg

My fear, 60% of nairalanders are school leavers, broke, in a remote village or are just angry she's wayyyy above their league grin You shouldn't expect them not to hate smiley

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Invites Men She Rejected Earlier To Come And Try Again by franchasng: 12:23pm On Aug 30, 2019
Emoneyzsnrgf:

My fear, 60% of nairalanders are school leavers, broke, in a remote village or are just angry she's wayyyy above their league grin You shouldn't expect them not to hate smiley
Hmmm, you may be shocked to know that Prof. Yemi Osinbajo visits Nairaland once in a while, mind u, I didn't say Buhari because that one is a Dundee that cannot read and write without the help of interpreters and aides angry

And this your assumption is what usually make most Nigerian ladies miss some real Gs, be open, the world has changed wink

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Invites Men She Rejected Earlier To Come And Try Again by 24kmagic: 12:29pm On Aug 30, 2019
She might just be joking, but whatever it is......
Na play play de de use take tell person serious thing
Re: Yvonne Jegede Invites Men She Rejected Earlier To Come And Try Again by Emoneyzsnrgf(f): 12:30pm On Aug 30, 2019
franchasng:
Hmmm, you may be shocked to know that Prof. Yemi Osinbajo visits Nairaland once in a while, mind u, I didn't say Buhari because that one is a Dundee that cannot read and write without the help of interpreters and aides angry

And this your assumption is what usually make most Nigerian ladies miss some real Gs, be open, the world has changed wink

Not with what I'm seeing in the comments embarassed
Re: Yvonne Jegede Invites Men She Rejected Earlier To Come And Try Again by JaffyJoe(m): 12:38pm On Aug 30, 2019
The real meaning of Ati lo, Ati de.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Invites Men She Rejected Earlier To Come And Try Again by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 30, 2019
Aunty wey no get sense
emeijeh:

Aunty wen mumu
Re: Yvonne Jegede Invites Men She Rejected Earlier To Come And Try Again by TSRC: 12:49pm On Aug 30, 2019
I don't think she was just joking.
She needs a man badly.

And for a mother, there is no time to start forming which is why she was blunt.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Invites Men She Rejected Earlier To Come And Try Again by omobaba1759: 12:50pm On Aug 30, 2019
AFTER THE GOAL POST IS WIDE . KPELE
Re: Yvonne Jegede Invites Men She Rejected Earlier To Come And Try Again by baratech: 12:59pm On Aug 30, 2019
Bonanza
Re: Yvonne Jegede Invites Men She Rejected Earlier To Come And Try Again by Amuocha: 12:59pm On Aug 30, 2019
Afam4eva oya nah undecided

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Invites Men She Rejected Earlier To Come And Try Again by Abimbola198212: 1:15pm On Aug 30, 2019
Call on Shatta bandle of Ghana...Young rich nigga.Is the best man for you.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Invites Men She Rejected Earlier To Come And Try Again by katoto: 1:15pm On Aug 30, 2019
The problem with this ladies is that they depend on men for their largesses and to pamper for their luxurious lifestyles.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Invites Men She Rejected Earlier To Come And Try Again by bukatyne(f): 1:15pm On Aug 30, 2019
Hmmmmmmm.

What ended her marriage to Abounce?
Re: Yvonne Jegede Invites Men She Rejected Earlier To Come And Try Again by katoto: 1:15pm On Aug 30, 2019
The problem with these ladies is that they depend on men for their largesses and to pamper to their luxurious lifestyles.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Invites Men She Rejected Earlier To Come And Try Again by Tina246: 1:18pm On Aug 30, 2019
40 Pluse woman.
It prevent aging in woman.
It regulate hormonal imbalance.
It prevent to hot flushes & mood swings.
It promote sexual activities in woman.
It prevent pre & post menopause crises.
It prevent internal heat.
It also make u look younger then ur age.
It contains Vit, C,E, citrus,Bloflavonoid,Dong,Quar,St John's wort ,Soya been Kill.

Call or send wattsp on 08033836993

1 Share

Re: Yvonne Jegede Invites Men She Rejected Earlier To Come And Try Again by Burgerlomo: 1:20pm On Aug 30, 2019
Timmy301:
She was just joking abeg

Re: Yvonne Jegede Invites Men She Rejected Earlier To Come And Try Again by franchasng: 1:24pm On Aug 30, 2019
Emoneyzsnrgf:

Not with what I'm seeing in the comments embarassed
Don't u read the comments of Governor El Rufai, former Minister Femi Fani Kayode, even US President Donald Trump If not that its from their verified social media accounts would u believe they were the ones making those comments if they posted it anonymously on Nairaland

See, the world has changed completely, billionaires, Presidents, company executives and what have u make use of social media, forums, etc for various motives best known to them, so don't ever assume, and don't ever expect all humans to behave cordially just because they are financially successful, money doesn't change anybody's character, money only brings out your real character and confidence to speak your mind without fear.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alaba Olatunde: Ooni Of Ife Is Cute, I Would've Loved To Date Him" / Celebrities Pose With Keke NAPEP: Who Rocked It Best? (Photos) / The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.