Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,624 members, 7,827,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Ihedioha Orders Okorocha’s Arrest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ihedioha Orders Okorocha’s Arrest (48075 Views)

EFCC Confirms Rochas Okorocha's Arrest / Okorocha's Arrest: We Shall React Fully To The Situation - Sam Onwuemeodo / Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ihedioha Orders Okorocha’s Arrest by seborrhic: 9:52pm On Aug 29, 2019
Good.
It's a fact and accepted that no government official in the legitimate discharge of his duty should be attacked by any individual.It's criminal to do so in any part of the world.
At best take the government to court.
Okorocha should be arrested anytime he sets foot in I'm state and taken to court for criminal assault.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Orders Okorocha’s Arrest by Chekwube1989(m): 9:52pm On Aug 29, 2019
Fake news everywhere like mtn

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Orders Okorocha’s Arrest by kereman1: 9:52pm On Aug 29, 2019
My fellow imolite be acting all happy and fenzy right now

Re: Ihedioha Orders Okorocha’s Arrest by BrainEya(m): 9:52pm On Aug 29, 2019
f
Re: Ihedioha Orders Okorocha’s Arrest by gaskiyamagana: 9:52pm On Aug 29, 2019
Power corrupt, absolute power corrupt absolutely.
This governor is wasting his time. Okorocha is not a kid that he can treat anyhow. The earlier he knows, the better.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Orders Okorocha’s Arrest by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:52pm On Aug 29, 2019
The next one will be bloody, mark my words.
He was supposed to employ the court and Law Enforcement Agencies to arrest Rochas from the beginning, now he is doing the first thing last.
Was the SSG not aware of the public humiliation and Slapping of Rochas' daughter? Who was arrested when the video was circulated?
Let the drama continue!
Re: Ihedioha Orders Okorocha’s Arrest by MOVIC6: 9:53pm On Aug 29, 2019
Biritiko:
This Ihedioha dude is an idiot .
Like to agree , share to disagree

ua part of our problem in Imo, praise singers of fraudsters and worshipper of false government
Re: Ihedioha Orders Okorocha’s Arrest by dokie: 9:53pm On Aug 29, 2019
Flier:
He is going to burn that state,he forgot Okorocha has federal might and lot of local supporters
If a mad man could have a fan, I expect Okorocha to have several thousands

Bullsh**t.
Re: Ihedioha Orders Okorocha’s Arrest by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:53pm On Aug 29, 2019
Flier:
He is going to burn that state,he forgot Okorocha has federal might and lot of local supporters
If a mad man could have a fan, I expect Okorocha to have several thousands
what's ur point exactly? Let me into ur mind space... I mean bring me down to ur level haven refrain and restrain myself whilst in pain not to insult u..

Please explain that thing u wrote... Thanks
Re: Ihedioha Orders Okorocha’s Arrest by lapazi(m): 9:55pm On Aug 29, 2019
Haq haq haq
Imoites donno waz going hon!

Haq haq haq

Clowns grin

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Orders Okorocha’s Arrest by jaxxy(m): 9:55pm On Aug 29, 2019
Ihedioha has really funny, ignorant and bad advisers. What is the meaning of all this. Unknown people going to peoples houses to harass them in the name of recovery whatever, what happened to using the police and efccc?

So tell me is it the recovery people that will arrest him now or who? Lol

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Orders Okorocha’s Arrest by lapazi(m): 9:56pm On Aug 29, 2019
seborrhic:
Good.
It's a fact and accepted that no government official in the legitimate discharge of his duty should be attacked by any individual.It's criminal to do so in any part of the world.
At best take the government to court.
Okorocha should be arrested anytime he sets foot in I'm state and taken to court for criminal assault.

Stop saying what you don’t know!

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Orders Okorocha’s Arrest by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:57pm On Aug 29, 2019
PureGoldh:
Lets watch and see how it goes grin

North London Derby?
Re: Ihedioha Orders Okorocha’s Arrest by Beverlyjean(f): 9:57pm On Aug 29, 2019
olaboy33:
This ihedioha of a guy is simply digging his grave.
When other governors are carrying out commendale works and projects and as well securing a second term, he is busy chasing okorocha.

There will be no excuse for failure at the end of the day.

So what makes u think he can't work and deal with okorocha as well .. u guys said buhari is working in as much as he is arresting the opposition...so what's the problem...

2 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Orders Okorocha’s Arrest by peters230: 9:57pm On Aug 29, 2019
ihedioha you are not a serious person, ...must you wait till okorocha enter imo before you arrest him.
Re: Ihedioha Orders Okorocha’s Arrest by MrFly(m): 9:57pm On Aug 29, 2019
Biritiko:
This Ihedioha dude is an idiot .
Like to agree , share to disagree
@ this moment its 9/9. Lets see who wins
Re: Ihedioha Orders Okorocha’s Arrest by NORSYK(m): 9:58pm On Aug 29, 2019
Ihedioha is being too lenient on this pig called Okorocha, can Mr. Iberiberism act like a mad dog where Ararume or Uzodinma is the Governor? Please our able governor must put a stop to this intimidation and harassment. He is our chief security officer. He should strike so that the noise makers will close their mouth. If he continues to do due process and keep quite Mr. Iberiberism will cause more havoc or even get to him one day. Lets prevent all these now. In the laws of power strike the shepherd and the sheeps will scatter. Is time to strike the Iberiberism shepherd so that the Iberiberism sheeps will go to permanent sleep.
Re: Ihedioha Orders Okorocha’s Arrest by wristbangle: 9:58pm On Aug 29, 2019
priceaction:
they will soon turn this state to abia state look alike.

It's about time. How is this governor different from the clueless one in Aso rock chasing shadows and using anti corruption practices to cover his tracks?

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Orders Okorocha’s Arrest by itsme01: 9:59pm On Aug 29, 2019
tot:
Okorocha seems to be Ihedioha's sole project in this tenure. I hope he focuses the same level of energy and dedication on infrastructure and development projects .

Lesson 101 for Okorocha, nothing lasts forever including power. Foolish leaders.

developmental projects
Re: Ihedioha Orders Okorocha’s Arrest by doublecross(m): 9:59pm On Aug 29, 2019
olaboy33:
This ihedioha of a guy is simply digging his grave.
When other governors are carrying out commendale works and projects and as well securing a second term, he is busy chasing okorocha.

There will be no excuse for failure at the end of the day.
if okorocha hired thugs to beat your father, what would you do as a governor?
Re: Ihedioha Orders Okorocha’s Arrest by nwakibie3(m): 10:01pm On Aug 29, 2019
sunmike065:
Factory Unlock UK Used iPhone 6s 64gb for sale
phone never been used in naija b4.

Price: 50k

WhatsApp link below
40k?
Re: Ihedioha Orders Okorocha’s Arrest by Elobless: 10:01pm On Aug 29, 2019
who is fooling who?
Re: Ihedioha Orders Okorocha’s Arrest by Nice365: 10:02pm On Aug 29, 2019
This Ihedioha will not perform better than Okorocha, I know his type.
Re: Ihedioha Orders Okorocha’s Arrest by BrokenCock: 10:02pm On Aug 29, 2019
igbo people sabi mumu like biafrans shaaa cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Orders Okorocha’s Arrest by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 29, 2019
IMO in the one chance
Re: Ihedioha Orders Okorocha’s Arrest by Femijohn198: 10:03pm On Aug 29, 2019
Ihedioha okorohausa Bleep your wife, why not face your work the people voted you to do.
Re: Ihedioha Orders Okorocha’s Arrest by afesco: 10:03pm On Aug 29, 2019
Ihedioha has no shame n I bliv d only project he will complete in his first tenue is to make a fool of himself by fighting Okorocha. He should use d judiciary to clamp on Okorocha rather than behaving like a tout.

3 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Orders Okorocha’s Arrest by SLAP44: 10:04pm On Aug 29, 2019
Okorocha should be brought to heroes square where we all beat him .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun / Governor Ortom Serves His Aides Food To Appreciate Their Services [PHOTOS] / John Bray Visits Fayose Over Ekiti Election (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.