Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,460 members, 7,854,004 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:23 AM

BREAKING: Gov. Ihedioha Orders Arrest Of Sen. Rochas Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Gov. Ihedioha Orders Arrest Of Sen. Rochas Okorocha (504 Views)

Police Reacts To Trending Picture Of Sen. Abbo & IGP / Court Orders WAEC To Produce Ledger Of Sen Adeleke’s Result / Atiku Reacts On The Emergence Of Sen. Adeleke As Osun PDP Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Gov. Ihedioha Orders Arrest Of Sen. Rochas Okorocha by DonKachiERA: 9:30pm On Aug 29, 2019
BREAKING: Gov. Ihedioha Orders Arrest Of Sen. Rochas Okorocha

The Government said that the state had also placed Okorocha on security watch and urged Imo citizens to arrest him and alert the government whenever they found him in the state....

See Full Details Here
http://www.theeasterntelegraph.com/2019/08/breaking-gov-ihedioha-orders-arrest-of.html

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Gov. Ihedioha Orders Arrest Of Sen. Rochas Okorocha by Flier: 9:32pm On Aug 29, 2019
The man is behaving like a kingkong,he want to arrest a senator
The useless governor will end up creating a killler squad to hunt down his enemies
His hatred is for Okorocha is beyond limit
Re: BREAKING: Gov. Ihedioha Orders Arrest Of Sen. Rochas Okorocha by VIRGINlabia(m): 9:33pm On Aug 29, 2019
Una don start again with una yeye fake story
Re: BREAKING: Gov. Ihedioha Orders Arrest Of Sen. Rochas Okorocha by bluebay(m): 9:33pm On Aug 29, 2019
Governor Ordering the arrest of Past governor/Senators arrest. I laugh
Re: BREAKING: Gov. Ihedioha Orders Arrest Of Sen. Rochas Okorocha by Flier: 9:35pm On Aug 29, 2019
bluebay:
Governor Ordering the arrest of Past governor/Senators arrest. I laugh
Infact I am super upset,he is just behaving like an animal
Just mark my word, he is going to create a killer squad if law blocks his way
Re: BREAKING: Gov. Ihedioha Orders Arrest Of Sen. Rochas Okorocha by Mynd44: 9:51pm On Aug 29, 2019

(1)

Bayelsa Governorship: Meet The Six APC Aspirants For The Ticket / “New College Of Medicine Will Soon Be Completed” – Gov. Umahi Assures Ebonyians / Xenophobia And Naijaphobia : A Comparative Analysis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.