Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Southern Nigeria Is Held Hostage. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern Nigeria Is Held Hostage. (1135 Views)

Travails Of Mama Boko Haram: Why She Is Held In Prison Since February / Edo Election: Wike Held Hostage In Hotel Room - PDP Raises Alarm / Adamu Mohammed, IGP Held Hostage By Jubilant Policemen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Southern Nigeria Is Held Hostage. by mekaboy(m): 10:50pm On Aug 29, 2019
The part that generates 90% of the nation's income is controlled 100% by the North.

The North is in charge of our borders(customs)

. The North is in charge of the Nations security
( Army,POLICE,etc).

The North is in charge of the oil by the petroleum minister.

The North US in charge our elections.

The North is in charge of our ports and shipping.

The North is in charge of our judiciary.

They are in charge of anticorruption EFCC

The North is in charge of our capital.

The North is in charge of finance via finance minister.

The North can easily wage war against the south and destroy us.

They can bring in as much arms as they like with the help of customs and ports authority.

With the support of army, POLICE and other security agencies, conquer the south.

It's really dangerous.

Southern Nigeria, wake up and read the handwriting on the wall.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Southern Nigeria Is Held Hostage. by Douglaufuoma(m): 11:05pm On Aug 29, 2019
when the south was in power what did we achieve, what has the 13% resource control done for niger delta, what has the region gain from NDDC. what have amachi done for the south as a minister, we are our own problem. the south collaborated in rigging for oga at the top, so lets stop complaining and call on the God that save us from abacha to answer us again

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Nigeria Is Held Hostage. by oilPUSSY(f): 11:10pm On Aug 29, 2019
So what effort are you making to liberate yourself from "hostage" as a person ?

You only sit your lazy @$$ criticizing those that are not comfortable with the union, at the same time crying that north is holding you.

Irredeemable confused clown!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Nigeria Is Held Hostage. by TooMuchStuff: 11:55pm On Aug 29, 2019
Wallahi I deserve to be a head of state of Nigeria now

1 Like

Re: Southern Nigeria Is Held Hostage. by EricBloodAxe: 5:46am On Aug 30, 2019
North is this, north is that. What did Goodluck Jonathan do for the south? Keep sounding like a broken record.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southern Nigeria Is Held Hostage. by helinues: 5:51am On Aug 30, 2019
When we had Southern president, what did they do
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Held Hostage. by 1shortblackboy: 6:05am On Aug 30, 2019
What has the southern governors, federal and state house of assembly representatives, local government chairmen and councillors don with that which is in their control? And how seriously do southerners hold their leaders accountable. Why do non performing governors get voted back in power? Why are non performing senators recalled?

The problem with Nigeria is Nigerians
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Held Hostage. by Wiifesnatcher(m): 6:07am On Aug 30, 2019
we held ourselves hostage with disunity. where are the southerner Governors meeting that held throughout last year?

we southerners are the most critics of Kemi adeosun a former minister of finance on top Nysc cert that had no relevance in Nigeria graduands life, she was booted out and replaced with a northerner and we went confused

northeners will continue using our stupidity and foolishness to rule us. Op should take a back sit and continue enjoying the view till we recover our sense of brotherhood back

1 Like

Re: Southern Nigeria Is Held Hostage. by Rekhina(f): 6:43am On Aug 30, 2019
EricBloodAxe:
North is this, north is that. What did Goodluck Jonathan do for the south? Keep sounding like a broken record.
he was busy doing a lot for north like an educated leader will do

1 Like

Re: Southern Nigeria Is Held Hostage. by helinues: 6:51am On Aug 30, 2019
Rekhina:

And he forgot to do any for SS.. Oops

2 Likes

Re: Southern Nigeria Is Held Hostage. by johnmartus(m): 6:53am On Aug 30, 2019
Pointless.
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Held Hostage. by Rekhina(f): 7:30am On Aug 30, 2019
helinues:

And he forgot to do any for SS.. Oops
Love in his heart which buhari dosent have has become stupidy on him , lord where are you that innocent people will suffer shame and disgrace , lord God when is ur justice coming , heartlessness is now wisdom , love is now foolishness ,affection is now immaturity , lies and deceit is now wisdom ...i cry to thee my God , have mercy on the kind-hearted for we dont see any hope on earth.Amen

1 Like

Re: Southern Nigeria Is Held Hostage. by helinues: 7:34am On Aug 30, 2019
Rekhina:
Love in his heart which buhari dosent have has become stupidy on him , lord where are you that innocent people will suffer shame and disgrace , lord God when is ur justice coming , heartlessness is now wisdom , love is now foolishness ,affection is now immaturity , lies and deceit is now wisdom ...i cry to thee my God , have mercy on the kind-hearted for we dont see any hope on earth.Amen

So you sabi God like this yet.........
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Held Hostage. by Rekhina(f): 7:36am On Aug 30, 2019
helinues:

So you sabi God like this yet.........
Yes i know God Almighty , see i want to talk to you ! Lyk seriously! Dm me or we talk in a remote thread pls
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Held Hostage. by helinues: 7:39am On Aug 30, 2019
Rekhina:
Yes i know God Almighty , see i want to talk to you ! Lyk seriously! Dm me or we talk in a remote thread pls

Laye laye.. After mocking me even when not necessary.. Ko jo
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Held Hostage. by gidgiddy: 7:44am On Aug 30, 2019
These Southerners who say that the North is holding them hostage will be the first to fight IPOB

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Southern Nigeria Is Held Hostage. by Rekhina(f): 7:45am On Aug 30, 2019
helinues:

Laye laye.. After mocking me even when not necessary.. Ko jo
Wait ! Wait !! Wait first!!! Na shakara u dey do so ? grin

Btw i didnt mock you ,i need to talk to you about pressing issue about something!
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Held Hostage. by helinues: 7:59am On Aug 30, 2019
Rekhina:
Wait ! Wait !! Wait first!!! Na shakara u dey do so ? grin

Btw i didnt mock you ,i need to talk to you about pressing issue about something!

Say it here ...
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Held Hostage. by EricBloodAxe: 8:56am On Aug 30, 2019
[s]
Rekhina:
[/s]
Even Goodluck himself will disagree with your post. He'll remind you that charity begins at home.
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Held Hostage. by Rekhina(f): 11:16am On Aug 30, 2019
helinues:

Say it here ...
are you afraid of me already , i want to give you money believe me smiley
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Held Hostage. by helinues: 11:38am On Aug 30, 2019
Rekhina:
are you afraid of me already , i want to give you money believe me smiley

Give random NLs...
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Held Hostage. by orisa37: 11:55am On Aug 30, 2019
Bro, you are right.
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Held Hostage. by Rekhina(f): 12:11pm On Aug 30, 2019
helinues:

Give random NLs...
If you disobey me ,u will be d consequences ! So do the needful
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Held Hostage. by helinues: 12:16pm On Aug 30, 2019
Rekhina:
If you disobey me ,u will be d consequences ! So do the needful

And who are you oo?

(1) (Reply)

Federal Government: Kiki Osinbanjo Campaigns For Seyi / 2020 Prophecy: Hope Uzodimma Will Take Over Imo State – Father Mbaka Declares / Pastor Ize-Iyamu, Four Others To Be Re-Arraigned Feb 13 For N700m Election Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.