Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,449 members, 7,954,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:48 AM

El-rufai Has Been Reduced From Dwarf To Leper; Abandoned By Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Has Been Reduced From Dwarf To Leper; Abandoned By Buhari (33934 Views)

APC Has Been Reduced To A Laughing Stock – Emeka Beke / Is This What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To? One Word For Nigeria In This Picture / How El-rufai Has Transformed Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Has Been Reduced From Dwarf To Leper; Abandoned By Buhari by Felixalex(m): 5:02am On Aug 30, 2019
plaindealer:

1. The abandoned and booted out former senator was turned into a commo internet blogger and nuisance.

2. You are just another follower of the abandoned and booted out blogger.

3. ...but Governor El Rufai is a still a governor and a close friend and confidant of the Pesident.

The joke is on you and the abandoned and neglected former senator, now a common internet blogger ranting all over the place like an abandoned and lost poppy.

grin grin

Oga go sleep

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Has Been Reduced From Dwarf To Leper; Abandoned By Buhari by Sunsets: 5:04am On Aug 30, 2019
This is savagery unadulterated.
Sani: Bring it on.
fergie001:
It seems Kaduna is now the home of savagery.

My chest......

El rufai 1
Sani 1

Isahrabson.... grin grin

I dash you.
https://dailypost.ng/2019/08/29/el-rufai-reduced-dwarf-leper-abandoned-buhari-senator-sani-fires-back-kaduna-gov/amp/

Since you are still angry for not getting the loan, I can help you with some high heels shoes to increase your height," said Sani in the statement.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Has Been Reduced From Dwarf To Leper; Abandoned By Buhari by plaindealer: 5:09am On Aug 30, 2019
Felixalex:

Oga go sleep

What's this one saying?

What's your own busy body business with me and my sleep time?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Has Been Reduced From Dwarf To Leper; Abandoned By Buhari by jeroncomputers(m): 5:10am On Aug 30, 2019
Yawa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Has Been Reduced From Dwarf To Leper; Abandoned By Buhari by plaindealer: 5:12am On Aug 30, 2019
grin grin

Blogger Blogger..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-rufai Has Been Reduced From Dwarf To Leper; Abandoned By Buhari by crownwealth: 5:22am On Aug 30, 2019
[s]
plaindealer:

1. The abandoned and booted out former senator was turned into a commo internet blogger and nuisance.

3. ...but Governor El Rufai is a still a governor and a close friend and confidant of the Pesident.

The joke is on you and the abandoned and neglected former senator, now a common internet blogger ranting all over the place like an abandoned and lost poppy.

grin grin
[/s]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Has Been Reduced From Dwarf To Leper; Abandoned By Buhari by xcelentattitude(m): 5:27am On Aug 30, 2019
Hell Rufai right now... grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Has Been Reduced From Dwarf To Leper; Abandoned By Buhari by segunflavour1: 5:37am On Aug 30, 2019
Hellrufferye will soon upgrade from leper to cat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Has Been Reduced From Dwarf To Leper; Abandoned By Buhari by Afonja007: 5:49am On Aug 30, 2019
God see abuse oooh getting high heel shoe for el rufai? grin grin so aboooki people get bad mouth? I think say na only afonjas and ipob people get bad mouth

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Has Been Reduced From Dwarf To Leper; Abandoned By Buhari by oluscofield(m): 5:52am On Aug 30, 2019
O boy...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Has Been Reduced From Dwarf To Leper; Abandoned By Buhari by ekitimanalways(m): 5:59am On Aug 30, 2019
isahrabson:
El-Rufai has been reduced from dwarf to leper; abandoned by Buhari – Senator Sani fire back at elrufai.

Immediate past senator representing Kaduna Central, Shehu Sani, has described the governor of Kaduna State, Mallam Nasir El-Rufai as a leper, who has been abandoned by friends.

Senator Sani said the governor’s height has been reduced from “dwarf” to a leper and has also been abandoned by President Muhammad Buhari and his men.

The former lawmaker was apparently reacting to a comment credited to governor El-Rufai on Thursday, where he averred that Senator Sani had been reduced to a mere “blogger” since his defeat by his opponent in the last general elections.

in a report, quoted El-Rufai as saying, “We have kicked out Shehu Sani, who has now become a blogger and Uthman Hunkuyi who has now relocated to China with his family for not giving the people of Kaduna State the opportunity of getting the loan that will help in improving the lots of Kaduna people.”

But Sani, in a statement Thursday evening, lambasted the governor, saying he was focusing on his presidential ambition while kidnappers had taken over his state.

He said, “I’m pleased to have reduced the height of El-Rufai from a dwarf to a leper who was rejected by the Governors forum.

“Mr El-Rufai, I’m not responsible for removing your name from the entourage of those who traveled to Japan with Mr President after wasting your three days in Abuja. Eat Yahuza Suya, since you missed the Sushi.

“El-Rufai is more focused on his presidential ambition, while his state is under the siege of Kidnappers”.

The former lawmaker advised governor El-Rufai to face the President’s men who threw away his list of ministers and also threw out his luggage from Japan trip.

“He is still obsessed with the World Bank Loans and using it as an excuse to justify his incompetence, while his counterparts in other states are busy commissioning and executing projects.

“[b]Since you are still angry for not getting the loan, i can help you with some high heels shoes to increase your height,” [/b]said Sani in the statement.

https://dailypost.ng/2019/08/29/el-rufai-reduced-dwarf-leper-abandoned-buhari-senator-sani-fires-back-kaduna-gov/amp/
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Has Been Reduced From Dwarf To Leper; Abandoned By Buhari by hisexcellency34: 6:15am On Aug 30, 2019
Honestly, Shehu Sani should be stoned. Do you know the millions he made in the guise of negotiating with Boko Haram?
plaindealer:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6998910_screenshot20180419152140_jpegc5a7adae837843dc4384518cb877e6ed

Useless blogger. see constituency project...

No wonder den abandon and kick am out..

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Has Been Reduced From Dwarf To Leper; Abandoned By Buhari by AnanseK(m): 6:20am On Aug 30, 2019
Wao!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Has Been Reduced From Dwarf To Leper; Abandoned By Buhari by AnanseK(m): 6:23am On Aug 30, 2019
Shehu Sani is really aggrieved. Can’t blame him, see what he is losing;

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Has Been Reduced From Dwarf To Leper; Abandoned By Buhari by Jerroryb123: 6:25am On Aug 30, 2019
Omo!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Has Been Reduced From Dwarf To Leper; Abandoned By Buhari by israelmao(m): 6:30am On Aug 30, 2019
This man can use sarcasm to finish someone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Has Been Reduced From Dwarf To Leper; Abandoned By Buhari by Kay25(m): 6:36am On Aug 30, 2019
[quote author=plaindealer post=81743661]Oga Blogger Blogger, this is what they call lame and weak comeback. ; I disagree with u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Has Been Reduced From Dwarf To Leper; Abandoned By Buhari by SpaceTour: 6:36am On Aug 30, 2019
Sani is even deadlier in use of words than FFK. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Has Been Reduced From Dwarf To Leper; Abandoned By Buhari by ruggedtimi(m): 6:38am On Aug 30, 2019
how many of el rufai's counterpart in other states are commissioning projects? All losers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Has Been Reduced From Dwarf To Leper; Abandoned By Buhari by OttHin: 6:39am On Aug 30, 2019
isahrabson:

He said, “I’m pleased to have reduced the height of El-Rufai from a dwarf to a leper who was rejected by the Governors forum.

“Mr El-Rufai, I’m not responsible for removing your name from the entourage of those who traveled to Japan with Mr President after wasting your three days in Abuja. Eat Yahuza Suya, since you missed the Sushi.

“Since you are still angry for not getting the loan, i can help you with some high heels shoes to increase your height,” said Sani in the statement.

El-Rufai after reading the savage replies from shehu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Has Been Reduced From Dwarf To Leper; Abandoned By Buhari by Alajiki(m): 6:43am On Aug 30, 2019
plaindealer:

grin grin

Close friend and confidant? grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Has Been Reduced From Dwarf To Leper; Abandoned By Buhari by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:46am On Aug 30, 2019
fergie001:
It seems Kaduna is now the home of savagery.

My chest......

El rufai 1
Sani 1

Isahrabson.... grin grin

I dash you.

Since you are still angry for not getting the loan, I can help you with some high heels shoes to increase your height," said Sani in the statement.
increase in height can only guarantee tip toeing not a loan request naaa���
Re: El-rufai Has Been Reduced From Dwarf To Leper; Abandoned By Buhari by oluwaahmed: 6:48am On Aug 30, 2019
Ehen so sheu sank savage like this...

Mr El-Rufai, I’m not responsible for removing your name from the entourage of those who traveled to Japan with Mr President after wasting your three days in Abuja. Eat Yahuza Suya, since you missed the Sushi.

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai Has Been Reduced From Dwarf To Leper; Abandoned By Buhari by Teespice(f): 6:53am On Aug 30, 2019
My chest ooooo
see finishing. This one is Technical Knockout.
Shehu Sani 1 , El Rufai 0.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Has Been Reduced From Dwarf To Leper; Abandoned By Buhari by Teespice(f): 6:53am On Aug 30, 2019
My chest ooooo
see finishing. This one is Technical Knockout.
Shehu Sani 1 , El Rufai 0.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Has Been Reduced From Dwarf To Leper; Abandoned By Buhari by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 30, 2019
And people say abokis are not educated. cheesy

Winston Churchill could not have done it better.

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Has Been Reduced From Dwarf To Leper; Abandoned By Buhari by Neoteny(m): 7:05am On Aug 30, 2019
The retiree blogger is so immature.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Has Been Reduced From Dwarf To Leper; Abandoned By Buhari by aktem(m): 7:06am On Aug 30, 2019
This is wat we call FATALITY in mortal kombat
Total finishing...

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai Has Been Reduced From Dwarf To Leper; Abandoned By Buhari by olisaEze(m): 7:07am On Aug 30, 2019
plaindealer:

So, who PMB really abandoned?

Oga blogger blogger of course.

Pesin wey PMB and APC abandon and turn into common blogger too dey form.

grin grin

Are those pictures from Japan? Shehu Sani savagery use style rumple ur leper Oga sha! cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Has Been Reduced From Dwarf To Leper; Abandoned By Buhari by Okoroawusa: 7:14am On Aug 30, 2019
Shehu sani try sha but I will still give it to El-Rufai.The "sani is now a blogger" is more real than "Buhari has abandoned El-rufai".

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Has Been Reduced From Dwarf To Leper; Abandoned By Buhari by Peacecoy19: 7:23am On Aug 30, 2019
plaindealer:
Oga Blogger Blogger, this is what they call lame and weak comeback. grin grin
No,no it is still one --one. But trust in this kind of game,sani will win.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Meets With Former Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido / Kwara Youths Shout "Ole" At Government House In Kwara (Video) / Dino Melaye: Recall Process Begins As INEC Receives 6 Bags Containing Signatures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.