Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Femi Fani-kayode: Dangote Trucks Accidents Are Satanic - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode: Dangote Trucks Accidents Are Satanic (25544 Views)

Army Arrests Dangote Trucks, 3 Others Taking Banned Goods To Cameroon / Okada Riders Clash In Ogun: Dangote Trucks Set Ablaze, 7 People Killed / FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Dangote Trucks Accidents Are Satanic by obailala(m): 11:24am On Aug 30, 2019
If Nigeria was a serious country with sane leaders (and followers), something very serious should have been done already about the menace of Dangote trucks.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Dangote Trucks Accidents Are Satanic by Commentor: 11:25am On Aug 30, 2019
Africa is truly filled with backward thinking individuals.

There is absolutely nowhere in the world where you would get into a vehicle without actually undergoing rigorous training without which motor accidents . Failing to do so is surely a recipe for disaster.

With over 10 years of driving in Nigeria, I still undertook driving lessons in the UK which must have taken me roughly 50 hours put together.

Yet I failed the test twice before passing at third attempt.

Roads have well placed signage and markings, cycle lanes, lighting are there for all to see.

Speed limits are well known and failure to adhere can only result in severe consequences.

The number of incidents recorded by Dangote trucks may be attributed to the sheer number of Dangite-owned trucks that are actually on the road.

Nigerians should stop looking for spirituality in a physical world.

Little wonder we hardly make ground breaking discoveries.

Primitive minded simpletons abound.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Dangote Trucks Accidents Are Satanic by Essential(m): 11:25am On Aug 30, 2019
This is how you think, when you like and watch too much Yoruba juju films.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Dangote Trucks Accidents Are Satanic by crazygod(m): 11:26am On Aug 30, 2019
This is why dangote insist of Masters degree and PhD holders to be drivers of his trucks. Too much agbero plenty for him workforce
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Dangote Trucks Accidents Are Satanic by Nostradamus: 11:27am On Aug 30, 2019
I'm not surprised,everything is jazz, Satanism, juju, voodoo,witchcraft to the black man!!!

I'm only surprised those commenting that falana's claims might be true didn't think deeply that the major cause of dangote's Incessant accidents might be because of the lack of proper laws to deal with him if any accident occur thereby prompting dangote to warn his drivers deeply....

In Nigeria,if a young man is wealthy and loves ladies a lot,nigerians will refer to such playboy as a ritualist who steal the destiny of girls he sleeps with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Dangote Trucks Accidents Are Satanic by Nodogragra4me(m): 11:30am On Aug 30, 2019
I have always believed that those accidents aren't just accident.

This world runs on spiritual fuel and the altar you subscribe to determines the fuel you need.

There is always a power behind every throne

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Dangote Trucks Accidents Are Satanic by jaxxy(m): 11:33am On Aug 30, 2019
I think the reason for these accidents by these trucks shud be investigated and made public. It’s becoming a concern.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Dangote Trucks Accidents Are Satanic by godquality: 11:35am On Aug 30, 2019
Oh ye of many degrees but little brain. Satanic?
We should look at our MOT laws if any. Look at the qualification of those drivers.
Look at the conditions of our road.
Look at the activities of road vendors...
Then come back and lie that Satan is responsible. Nonsense... and people are actually towing the same logic as this former minister.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Dangote Trucks Accidents Are Satanic by Toks2008(m): 11:36am On Aug 30, 2019
festacman:
What the loudmouth FFK is echoing is a common narratives among the populace. Although there is no hard evidence to prove this but statistically, if you put
- Rate of Dangote truck accidents
- The frequency of accident occurrence and
- The fatality rate
on spreadsheet, you will be alarmed.

With the number of trucks he has, I believe time has come for Aliko Dangote to set up a standard driving institute to train and retrain his drivers.

And the time of the year mist rampant.

The mber months...from September to December
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Dangote Trucks Accidents Are Satanic by Duggedised12(f): 11:37am On Aug 30, 2019
Dangote trucks , a nuisance on Nigerian roads, i don't know if its part of their training for their drivers to use other road users as speed breaker in times of break failure undecided
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Dangote Trucks Accidents Are Satanic by Nodogragra4me(m): 11:41am On Aug 30, 2019
Nostradamus:
I'm not surprised,everything is jazz, Satanism, juju, voodoo,witchcraft to the black man!!!

I'm only surprised those commenting that falana's claims might be true didn't think deeply that the major cause of dangote's Incessant accidents might be because of the lack of proper laws to deal with him if any accident occur thereby prompting dangote to warn his drivers deeply....

In Nigeria,if a young man is wealthy and loves ladies a lot,nigerians will refer to such playboy as a ritualist who steal the destiny of girls he sleeps with.

Those trucks are for sacrifice much more than for haulage.

The AGOs that he uses in his cement plants are transported by hired trucks so why not outsource this cement haulage as well?

Between cement that are in bags and AGO which is more expensive and prone to accident that he ought to engage personal drivers for?

Do you know that a truck of Ago can pay for 5 trucks of cement and still have balance
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Dangote Trucks Accidents Are Satanic by delishpot: 11:51am On Aug 30, 2019
Even if his truck wipes out Nigeria, those abroad will just type Rip and life continues as usual.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Dangote Trucks Accidents Are Satanic by olumalcolm(m): 11:58am On Aug 30, 2019
Jayslicky:
shocked

I don't think there is any satanic thing about it, most drivers in Nigeria are not fully trained and we don't test them before certifying them as drivers. Driving big trucks is quite harder than driving a mini car, it takes focus, patience and courage to drive.

Dangote should also try to employ reliable and skilled drivers, most times they just employ anyhow to cut the salaries been paid.
Truly most drivers in nigeria are not fully trained but how come only his drivers suck blood almost on a daily basis? We have been saying dis things as a joke for a while now but lets come to reality, why always them. We need to look into this matter from all angles, its alarming. His drivers shuld be competing with fulani herdsmen when it come to killings in dis country. angry

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Dangote Trucks Accidents Are Satanic by Damod88: 12:06pm On Aug 30, 2019
The reason Nigeria is underdeveloped is because we have far more unreasonable people than are necessary. No nation develops having a greater proportion of its people thoughtless.Scientific research, sound economic plan and other social developments are products of sound minds.Our failure to develop in Africa has a lot to do with our inability to think rationally.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Dangote Trucks Accidents Are Satanic by coleB(m): 12:11pm On Aug 30, 2019
BUA cement trucks rarely have accidents cos they use Mercedes-Benz truck head. Government should ban Dangote from using China made trucks. china trucks are cheap but Dangote have to choose between human live safety and cost of acquiring a mercedes-benz truck. If chisco logistics and Bua can afford mercedes truck heads, why can't dangote?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Dangote Trucks Accidents Are Satanic by maverick1995: 12:14pm On Aug 30, 2019
See most of these idiots claiming to be educated?.. If a man of Fani's calibre can fanfaronade an assertion/proposition as this, i think we should look at it closely & with a discerning Qualmospectroscope. Life in its entirety is spiritual. Don't allow the Devil deceive you with this carriage (Flesh) that hosts your physical reality. Behind any man's wealth is his allegiance to a higher power. Ask Bill Gates!.

You think Wealth just happens that way?.. You never start; you go hustle till thy kingdom come & have little to show for it.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Dangote Trucks Accidents Are Satanic by OutSmartBoss: 12:20pm On Aug 30, 2019
Jayslicky:
shocked

I don't think there is any satanic thing about it, most drivers in Nigeria are not fully trained and we don't test them before certifying them as drivers. Driving big trucks is quite harder than driving a mini car, it takes focus, patience and courage to drive.

Dangote should also try to employ reliable and skilled drivers, most times they just employ anyhow to cut the salaries been paid.

I guess you don't even know what you're saying.

Let me shock you - for every time there's a bomb blast, someone is making money. As long as the country lives in electricity deprivation, someone's account is getting bigger.

And you think there's nothing wrong with dangotes truck crushing people up and down...

grow up, life is more spiritual!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Dangote Trucks Accidents Are Satanic by Emoneyzsnrgf(f): 12:27pm On Aug 30, 2019
Uncle mi, flesh and blood didn't reveal that to you poo!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Dangote Trucks Accidents Are Satanic by Kemight15: 12:33pm On Aug 30, 2019
Dangote is paying the government huge money and Tax. So no government can control him.

The government no get mouth because of the money they're benefiting/collecting from him.

Whether his money is ordinary or not, his drivers are to be blame too. They don't care who die when they are driving...

I can't blame this man calling it satanic, it's because of the lives his truck has taken.. it's uncountable. May their soul rest in perfect peace

Me, anytime I see them like this, na so I dey take race as if something dey chase me grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Dangote Trucks Accidents Are Satanic by baratech: 1:00pm On Aug 30, 2019
They will not blame dangote company for hiring these killer drivers with their killer trucks... And probe them for mass killing... Instead they blame the devil
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Dangote Trucks Accidents Are Satanic by lilytender: 2:21pm On Aug 30, 2019
Newguyhere:
as corny as this man might sound, he is actually correct undecided.
all these ritualists parading as good people undecided

SO you too are so sure that Dangote is a ritualist. Can you tell us where you saw Dangote sacrificing human blood or carrying calabash of human blood to a three junctions? Nigerian lazy youths are so despicable.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Dangote Trucks Accidents Are Satanic by guynextdoor(m): 2:30pm On Aug 30, 2019
Commentor:

There is absolutely nowhere in the world where you would get into a vehicle without actually undergoing rigorous training without which motor accidents . Failing to do so is surely a recipe for disaster.

With over 10 years of driving in Nigeria, I still undertook driving lessons in the UK which must have taken me roughly 50 hours put together.

Roads have well placed signage and markings, cycle lanes, lighting are there for all to see.

Speed limits are well known and failure to adhere can only result in severe consequences.

The number of incidents recorded by Dangote trucks may be attributed to the sheer number of Dangite-owned trucks that are actually on the road.

You were making sense, until you dropped this comment,"..Nigerians should stop looking for spirituality in a physical world." I thought you would know better, but alas, no. My guy, I put it to you that you are the real simpleton here.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Dangote Trucks Accidents Are Satanic by Champneys: 2:35pm On Aug 30, 2019
FFK, anyone still regards that old fart?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Dangote Trucks Accidents Are Satanic by Drsweetnex: 2:38pm On Aug 30, 2019
There is nothing satanic. We are to spiritual sometimes. That is why we left education for spirituality. We left research. If someone can do a research on why this is happening? Some of the point will be
Negligence for human lives
Unchallant attitude of drivers
The percentage of dangote’s truck is higher than any other companies in the country.
Most roads are not well constructed for these heavy trucks. They should have their lanes to be more saver.
Drivers sleep while driving.
Some have eye problems all these needs to be checked.
Most of these drivers are not educated on the strong abuse of stimulants.

Let’s stop neglecting reality for spituality.. Our government are not even helping the matter due to influence
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Dangote Trucks Accidents Are Satanic by Commentor: 2:38pm On Aug 30, 2019
guynextdoor:

You were making sense, until you dropped this comment,"..Nigerians should stop looking for spirituality in a physical world." I thought you would know better, but alas, no. My guy, I put it to you that you are the real simpleton here.

I laugh.

People have gone to the moon and back without recourse to spirituality, even India.

The joke is on you.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Dangote Trucks Accidents Are Satanic by exlinklodge: 3:00pm On Aug 30, 2019
Even if you train Dangote drivers from now till tomorrow, they will always be reckless.

Fortunately for once, FFK is simply echoing a widely held knowledge.

People should understand that these Dangote drivers are not Yoruba or Igbos. Hang on a minute and sift what am saying.

I'm not being tribalistic rather am making a statement of facts. Majority of Dangote drivers are Hausa and Hausa-Fulani and they have no regard for life.

I will hardly see an Igbo man or a Yoruba man who knows the value of family and just crush and kill people anyhow on the road.

And to be truthful, all those animals don't even have a licence at all. I thank God I escaped death from them 5 years ago, (all thanks to God and our expert driver who immediately ran his car into the bush to avoid being crushed by Dangote truck) I wouldn't be here writing this piece.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Dangote Trucks Accidents Are Satanic by lexy2014: 3:15pm On Aug 30, 2019
Jayslicky:
shocked

Employing unreliable and unskilled people to drive heavy vehicles, is satanic. Not disciplining them when they ere and not setting strict standards especially when lives are lost, is also satanic
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Dangote Trucks Accidents Are Satanic by lexy2014: 3:18pm On Aug 30, 2019
Drsweetnex:
There is nothing satanic. We are to spiritual sometimes. That is why we left education for spirituality. We left research. If someone can do a research on why this is happening? Some of the point will be
Negligence for human lives
Unchallant attitude of drivers
The percentage of dangote’s truck is higher than any other companies in the country.
Most roads are not well constructed for these heavy trucks. They should have their lanes to be more saver.
Drivers sleep while driving.
Some have eye problems all these needs to be checked.
Most of these drivers are not educated on the strong abuse of stimulants.

Let’s stop neglecting reality for spituality.. Our government are not even helping the matter due to influence

If a person drives a heavy vehicle like a dangote truck like he is in a fast& furious movie based on d things u said above, that in reality is satanic
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Dangote Trucks Accidents Are Satanic by lexy2014: 3:23pm On Aug 30, 2019
Commentor:

So it is d sheer number of dangote owned trucks on d road that is responsible 4d accidents? So d more vehicles a person has on d road, more accidents. D less number of vehicles, d less accidents. Great
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Dangote Trucks Accidents Are Satanic by Commentor: 3:36pm On Aug 30, 2019
lexy2014:

So it is d sheer number of dangote owned trucks on d road that is responsible 4d accidents? So d more vehicles a person has on d road, more accidents. D less number of vehicles, d less accidents. Great

Think with your brain.

When a random trailer suffers an accident it would he recorded as a random event.

The minute an identical vehicle owned by the number 1 trailer owner in the country, it would be marked as such.

You guys would never get it.

As I always say, there is no surprise Nigeria I'd backward.

When most of its occupiers cannot think.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Dangote Trucks Accidents Are Satanic by lexy2014: 4:02pm On Aug 30, 2019
Commentor:

Think with your brain.

When a random trailer suffers an accident it would he recorded as a random event.

The minute an identical vehicle owned by the number 1 trailer owner in the country, it would be marked as such.

You guys would never get it.

As I always say, there is no surprise Nigeria I'd backward.

When most of its occupiers cannot think.

If u were actually thinking with ur brain& not ur armpit, u would realise that what u saying now has no correlation with d point which u made earlier. This is what u said earlier:

"The number of incidents recorded by Dangote trucks may be attributed to the sheer number of Dangite-owned trucks that are actually on the road."

Pls where's d correlation?

I honestly dont no what living in nigeria has got 2do with d discussion when u clearly making comments that are shallow. With all ur thinking as an overseas resident, ur off point is legendary.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Dangote Trucks Accidents Are Satanic by Commentor: 4:34pm On Aug 30, 2019
lexy2014:

If u were actually thinking with ur brain& not ur armpit, u would realise that what u saying now has no correlation with d point which u made earlier. This is what u said earlier:

"The number of incidents recorded by Dangote trucks may be attributed to the sheer number of Dangite-owned trucks that are actually on the road."

Pls where's d correlation?

I honestly dont no what living in nigeria has got 2do with d discussion when u clearly making comments that are shallow. With all ur thinking as an overseas resident, ur off point is legendary.

Can't help it if you are unintelligent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin Denies Sandra Iheuwa's Claim Of Sponsoring His Trip To Dubai / Osinbajo, Saraki, Dogara At Ekwueme's Parade Of Honour / Buhari's Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno State (More Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.