Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Car Snatchers Arrested With Over 150 Stolen Handsets In Anambra (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Car Snatchers Arrested With Over 150 Stolen Handsets In Anambra (photos) (24252 Views)

3 Car Snatchers Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Pics) / Teenage Venza Car Snatchers Gunned Down In Benin, Edo State (Graphic Photos) / 2 Car Snatchers Arrested By Police In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Snatchers Arrested With Over 150 Stolen Handsets In Anambra (photos) by Bridget95(f): 6:17am On Aug 30, 2019
DaddyYeeboz:

Abia is worse than Zamfara. Abia is Syria and Afghanistan combined.
You are not saying the truth.Abia is a very safe state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Car Snatchers Arrested With Over 150 Stolen Handsets In Anambra (photos) by DaddyYeeboz: 6:18am On Aug 30, 2019
Bridget95:
You are not saying the truth.Asia is a very safe state.

You're talking to someone who has lived in Abia.

Life in Abia is short, nasty and brutish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Snatchers Arrested With Over 150 Stolen Handsets In Anambra (photos) by Afonja007: 6:20am On Aug 30, 2019
DaddyYeeboz:

Abia is worse than Zamfara. Abia is Syria and Afghanistan combined.
you hear bandit killing 100 people in abia before?abia is Norway in safety to compare with northern nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Snatchers Arrested With Over 150 Stolen Handsets In Anambra (photos) by Bridget95(f): 6:21am On Aug 30, 2019
DaddyYeeboz:

Your moniker says that you are a yoruba man living in Lagos ,always on Nairaland to talk down on Igbos.Abia state is a peaceful and safe state to do business and live.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Car Snatchers Arrested With Over 150 Stolen Handsets In Anambra (photos) by ukaface(f): 6:43am On Aug 30, 2019
Dudeladude:
Name checkers over to you.
this ain't a matter of checking names,it happened in Anambra so,what kinda names were you expecting?
Crimes in Yoruba states will also involve Yoruba criminals.
Don't try to promote tribalism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Car Snatchers Arrested With Over 150 Stolen Handsets In Anambra (photos) by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 30, 2019
DaddyYeeboz:

While life in osogbo is technically advanced.
Wasn't aware.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Snatchers Arrested With Over 150 Stolen Handsets In Anambra (photos) by Mannarich: 6:54am On Aug 30, 2019
Don't go near Awkuzu SARS even your phone is truly there, your body go tell you.Cell 4 is a goal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Car Snatchers Arrested With Over 150 Stolen Handsets In Anambra (photos) by DaddyYeeboz: 6:55am On Aug 30, 2019
MelesZenawi:

While life in osogbo is technically advanced.

Wasn't aware.

Far advanced.

Abia is worse than Libya, Syria and Afghanistan combined.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Snatchers Arrested With Over 150 Stolen Handsets In Anambra (photos) by Sirseedorf(m): 6:57am On Aug 30, 2019
Ordinary Nokia 3310 them nor fit thief

poverty thieves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Snatchers Arrested With Over 150 Stolen Handsets In Anambra (photos) by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 30, 2019
GistMore8:

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/car-snatchers-arrested-with-over-150-stolen-handsets-in-anambra-photos

Are they planning to open a phone shop in Emeka Offor Plaza??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Snatchers Arrested With Over 150 Stolen Handsets In Anambra (photos) by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 30, 2019
Billion2612:
Cut their two useless hands. Period!

Its SE, not NW

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Car Snatchers Arrested With Over 150 Stolen Handsets In Anambra (photos) by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 30, 2019
pDudd:
One common iPhone, dem nor tiff grin grin
Learners. tongue
Na chinko teckno and Infinix dem dey tiff. Poverty thieves.
e dey move market.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Car Snatchers Arrested With Over 150 Stolen Handsets In Anambra (photos) by Toscarel: 7:12am On Aug 30, 2019
DaddyYeeboz:

Far advanced.

Abia is worse than Libya, Syria and Afghanistan combined.

very delusional being
if abia is a war zone then zamfara , borno and other states are heaven on earth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Car Snatchers Arrested With Over 150 Stolen Handsets In Anambra (photos) by Mercy2006(f): 7:16am On Aug 30, 2019
This one is a stupid thief o,why didn't he sell at least half of the phones before now? Why was he storing them.me I don't understand again o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Car Snatchers Arrested With Over 150 Stolen Handsets In Anambra (photos) by Mercy2006(f): 7:18am On Aug 30, 2019
DaddyYeeboz:

No, it is SROT they would open.

Those clowns be like "Don't lush me, i am going to Ragos to see Oramide and Fravour. "
U no well o guy.This one really cracked me up this early morning. Nairaland never disappoint

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Car Snatchers Arrested With Over 150 Stolen Handsets In Anambra (photos) by ScotMisile: 7:25am On Aug 30, 2019
Hehehehe... .Light of the nation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Car Snatchers Arrested With Over 150 Stolen Handsets In Anambra (photos) by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 30, 2019
grin

I am not saying they stole the phones o.

Assuming a man has all the money he wants in life, like Mayweather or JayZ, you won't have more than 10 phones at a time and you can't go out with more than 5 of them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Car Snatchers Arrested With Over 150 Stolen Handsets In Anambra (photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 8:16am On Aug 30, 2019
1shortblackboy:
Thief ole carry am go
150 phones only u, u no dey fear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Snatchers Arrested With Over 150 Stolen Handsets In Anambra (photos) by 1shortblackboy: 8:23am On Aug 30, 2019
Kakamorufu:
150 phones only u, u no dey fear
thief ole carry am go!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Snatchers Arrested With Over 150 Stolen Handsets In Anambra (photos) by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 30, 2019
Those boiz are another rare gem in the Yeast... They can't stop the business activities of what they are known for.. boiz , more grease to your elbows... Keep doing your people proud from the Yeast....

Awon omo' ole ... E Ni bo nbe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Car Snatchers Arrested With Over 150 Stolen Handsets In Anambra (photos) by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 30, 2019
Mercy2006:
This one is a stupid thief o,why didn't he sell at least half of the phones before now? Why was he storing them.me I don't understand again o

I know you have criminal attitude laden in you... Why can't you apply as development strategist in their company whenever they continue their business... Instead of carrying your CV to a wrong places. ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Car Snatchers Arrested With Over 150 Stolen Handsets In Anambra (photos) by EvieP(f): 8:38am On Aug 30, 2019
My two phones must be here

must they? Yest they must
GistMore8:
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Car Snatchers Arrested With Over 150 Stolen Handsets In Anambra (photos) by Kingosytex(m): 9:11am On Aug 30, 2019
DaddyYeeboz:

This one is on his way to the hands of SARS.
cheesycheesy
Re: Car Snatchers Arrested With Over 150 Stolen Handsets In Anambra (photos) by pps1759(m): 9:52am On Aug 30, 2019
Re: Car Snatchers Arrested With Over 150 Stolen Handsets In Anambra (photos) by kiddkash(m): 11:04am On Aug 30, 2019
yinkus6750:
Thanks, Anambra state government and the Police have really done well in curbing and reducing crime rate in the state in the past few years..Onitsha if today , cannot be compared to that if 10 years ago.
Kudos.
i still miss bakassi
Re: Car Snatchers Arrested With Over 150 Stolen Handsets In Anambra (photos) by Smartwave: 2:07pm On Aug 30, 2019
Small time, they will bring it to Lagos in the name of London Used. Hard working people. No wonder South African is dealing seriously with them
Re: Car Snatchers Arrested With Over 150 Stolen Handsets In Anambra (photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 2:26pm On Aug 30, 2019
1shortblackboy:
thief ole carry am go!
hahahaha. perfect grin
Re: Car Snatchers Arrested With Over 150 Stolen Handsets In Anambra (photos) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 30, 2019
Tie them.
Re: Car Snatchers Arrested With Over 150 Stolen Handsets In Anambra (photos) by Oriro: 12:09pm On Sep 01, 2019
See my phone o.That one at the extreme right.
Re: Car Snatchers Arrested With Over 150 Stolen Handsets In Anambra (photos) by Mercy2006(f): 11:37pm On Sep 01, 2019
glink2015:

I know you have criminal attitude laden in you... Why can't you apply as development strategist in their company whenever they continue their business... Instead of carrying your CV to a wrong places. ..
I don't think they will need someone like there o,since you are already occupying the last position

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Shoot Lorry Driver At Rhema University, Living Word Junction In Aba (Pics / Fulani Herdsmen Invade A Secondary School In Nteje, Anambra / Lagos Phone Thieves Nabbed With Technology

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.