Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,676 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

How Cryptomaniac Defrauded Me Of $800 Worth Of GIFT CARDS - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How Cryptomaniac Defrauded Me Of $800 Worth Of GIFT CARDS (1248 Views)

Meet Silas Adekunle: Biography, Age, Net Worth Of Robotics Engineer / $10,000 Worth Of Amazon Gift Cards Needed Daily. I Have The Best Rates In Africa / 24/7••| Gift-cards and BITCOINS ₿ buyer|•• iTunes ,Google ,steam etc $€£¥ • (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Cryptomaniac Defrauded Me Of $800 Worth Of GIFT CARDS by notttty(m): 5:25am On Aug 30, 2019
hi Famz, I don't normally do this except on the point where I feel I have explored all options to recover my money, because the least I think we all deserve is here in this forum is sincerity especially with members if this forum.
A friend on this forum linked me to this CRYPTOMANIAC of a guy, when I wanted a new vendor to buy my Giftcards, so on August 28 2019 I contacted him inhale some cards to sell and after making all the arrangement to send him the cards I had a last minute to of mind so I sold to the former guy I used to sell for then the following day when I have new gifts cards for sale worth of ($1,100 ) I reach out to him on 29 of 2019 and offered them to him, immediately we got talking and the first thing I noticed was that he was forcing the prices low and devaluing them saying he didn't like the kinda reciept which is normal stores Reciepts you get when you buy gift cards from store, his reason was that it was bought with visa credit card, which is an absurd excuse because only illiterates will fall for that old trick and maybe some very desperate people that are eager to sell, I told him off and after couple of minutes he reached out and apologized that he is sorry that taking my previous cards to another vendor upset him and that's why he judged me emotionally that pls we should do business. I reason what he said and said fine this and this is what I have and let's see the cost, he put the total worth of $1,100 of card to go for 220k. After pasuading me and pleading with plenty talk I said OK but on the condition am gonna send them in batches and he has to pay me as he redeemed them. Sent the first batch which was Google Play card of $200 each in two places along with their receipt, he redeem them and sent a me 15k naira, I was furious and asked him why, he said they are $100 and that one was successful and they other one he can't get the codes well because it was over scratched, and that he held the balance because he is not sure I will like to do business with him after that. And I told him to send my full money but instead he came back to tell it's a mistake that I didn't tell him the card was in $200 denomination that's after I sent them along with the Reciepts and that he can't take responsibility for losing them or selling them for cheaper because I didn't specify, I kept my cool because I really wanted to expose his scam and told him to send the transaction first while I contact a friend. After leaving the chat room I did a little check on him and discovered he ain't in Lagos as he said but Ibadan and some other personal stuff, I reached out to a friend that linked me to him and he was furious and I told my friend I have the rest of the card safely with me,
This CRYPTOMANIAC guy keep apologizing and sensing so many messages apologizing for the missed chance and all. How he is a nairalander and all this won't happen again and how he wants to prove himself and all.
Foolish me, I thought maybe everyone deserves a second chance and I told him to hold on lemme give h the iTunes cards of $200 each making another $400, after we agreed on the total sum of 60k, I sent them to him with Reciepts and boom he went offline and came back 20mins later that the cards are all redeemed that he felt I gave someone already. I became very furious and ask him for evidence then he changed the narration, he then said only was of it was redeemed before that the other one said the codes are wrong. And I'm like I didn't type codes for you, I send you physical cards and you typed it as you can see.

That's when it downed on me that he has scammed me. But I laid a curse on him and he thought it's a joke that he will go away with all of that money. I told him I give him now till Sunday to return all my money else he will DIE a very nasty and painful death that he will bleed and in so much pains till he finally give up the ghost bit like all Scammers he thought I'm bluffing. If anyone here knows him pls tell him to return my money because Sunday afternoon is not far but if he doesn't I will gladly make sure he die a very slow but agonizing death.

Re: How Cryptomaniac Defrauded Me Of $800 Worth Of GIFT CARDS by notttty(m): 5:30am On Aug 30, 2019
More of our chats

Re: How Cryptomaniac Defrauded Me Of $800 Worth Of GIFT CARDS by notttty(m): 5:33am On Aug 30, 2019
Please you people should warn him to return my money else you all will see his obituary announcement here come Sunday evening. This ain't joke. He stole from me and I will get my street justice I brought this case here because I wanted him warned and my money returned.

Lalasticlala take note

Re: How Cryptomaniac Defrauded Me Of $800 Worth Of GIFT CARDS by notttty(m): 5:37am On Aug 30, 2019
And from investigations all cards has been redeemed. He redeem them all and sent just 15k naira.
Re: How Cryptomaniac Defrauded Me Of $800 Worth Of GIFT CARDS by madridguy(m): 6:20am On Aug 30, 2019
Manage the 15k bro. That is street for you.

1 Like

Re: How Cryptomaniac Defrauded Me Of $800 Worth Of GIFT CARDS by uc97: 6:23am On Aug 30, 2019
notttty:
And from investigations all cards has been redeemed. He redeem them all and sent just 15k naira.

Sorry bro.Use reputable escrows in this forum next time and if the person refuses escrow, know it's a red flag and go ur way.
Sorry for the loss.
Re: How Cryptomaniac Defrauded Me Of $800 Worth Of GIFT CARDS by loadedvibes: 6:25am On Aug 30, 2019
Hahaha.. this guy is a thief na... Ya all remember abayomi he came back as cryptomaniac

https://www.nairaland.com/4766329/beware-abayomi94-hes-scammer
Re: How Cryptomaniac Defrauded Me Of $800 Worth Of GIFT CARDS by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 30, 2019
Go trade your GC on paxful yourself, simple as abc.
Re: How Cryptomaniac Defrauded Me Of $800 Worth Of GIFT CARDS by Ilerioluwa02: 7:02am On Aug 30, 2019
Nothing can be done my dear. I've seen similar cases just go down and don't get resolved on bere...

Others should just stop GC transactions on here... get another means!! Cos you will never get your money back as most dealers here are Scammers, liers.

Sorry for your loss man.

Another thing you can do is trace him and his family members and start cutting there fingers and send to him as gifts for every ten thousand he's scammed you with. angry

1 Like

Re: How Cryptomaniac Defrauded Me Of $800 Worth Of GIFT CARDS by seankafor(m): 7:04am On Aug 30, 2019
Nothing you can do here unless you know the dude personally, then u ca fvck his style up.

But claiming you can unleash voodoo on him from ur location is a hullabaloo.

If u got enough thoo..you can track him since u got his contact depending on the kind connections u got.

I will advice u to count your losses and bone it..next time be wiser..
No saints in the streets

Peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Cryptomaniac Defrauded Me Of $800 Worth Of GIFT CARDS by banjicom(m): 7:07am On Aug 30, 2019
RIP to Cryptomaniac
More deaths to scammers and thieves like him on this forum.
Re: How Cryptomaniac Defrauded Me Of $800 Worth Of GIFT CARDS by seankafor(m): 7:23am On Aug 30, 2019
banjicom:
RIP to Cryptomaniac

More deaths to scammers and thieves like him on this forum.
that's if yall more rugged than him grin
Re: How Cryptomaniac Defrauded Me Of $800 Worth Of GIFT CARDS by notttty(m): 7:46am On Aug 30, 2019
Ilerioluwa02:
Nothing can be done my dear. I've seen similar cases just go down and don't get resolved on bere...

Others should just stop GC transactions on here... get another means!! Cos you will never get your money back as most dealers here are Scammers, liers.

Sorry for your loss man.

Another thing you can do is trace him and his family members and start cutting there fingers and send to him as gifts for every ten thousand he's scammed you with. angry

He doesn't know I have his location yet but I promise to paste his bloodied body here. It's a promise I will fulfill
Re: How Cryptomaniac Defrauded Me Of $800 Worth Of GIFT CARDS by notttty(m): 7:47am On Aug 30, 2019
seankafor:
that's if yall more rugged than him grin

No be all street money person dey chop. This one get thorns n fire bro
Re: How Cryptomaniac Defrauded Me Of $800 Worth Of GIFT CARDS by Gulher: 10:50am On Aug 30, 2019
notttty:
op, cryptomaniac is abayomi94. He is a scammer, you didnt research before dealing with him. He was arrested last year and his family was made to cough out the money he stole.
Curses will not kill him. Go and get him arrested. Contact the op of this thread, icedondaniel or sirlop if they will be able to assist you
https://www.nairaland.com/4766329/beware-abayomi94-hes-scammer
I repeat, juju and threats will not do this job. Arrest the mofo.
Re: How Cryptomaniac Defrauded Me Of $800 Worth Of GIFT CARDS by O8074130304: 8:43pm On Aug 30, 2019
Lol..... Easy to catch.... If he really scammed you

He's here in Ibadan
Re: How Cryptomaniac Defrauded Me Of $800 Worth Of GIFT CARDS by victorypro: 1:42am On Sep 09, 2019
Please I need ITunes card worth $200 pls let me know when you have 08065178288
Re: How Cryptomaniac Defrauded Me Of $800 Worth Of GIFT CARDS by victorypro: 1:46am On Sep 09, 2019
I was also scammed by that account pls beware

Re: How Cryptomaniac Defrauded Me Of $800 Worth Of GIFT CARDS by lizzypro: 2:22am On Sep 09, 2019
Bring your gift cards to this table

Don’t let anyone cheat you

(1) (Reply)

SOLD!!! LG 42inch Full HD TV, In Perfect Working Condition. / Oneplus 5t For Quick Sale **sold** / Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.