Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,435 members, 7,839,884 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Yakubu Mohammed Kicks As Yahaya Bello Wins Kogi APC Governorship Ticket - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yakubu Mohammed Kicks As Yahaya Bello Wins Kogi APC Governorship Ticket (16568 Views)

Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Governorship Primary Election / Tinubu Wins Kogi State Presidential Election / Yahaya Bello Wins Kogi APC Governorship Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakubu Mohammed Kicks As Yahaya Bello Wins Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by Charly68: 12:27pm On Aug 30, 2019
Let him come and face other candidates in the next election ,let's hope the other parties will get it right ..

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Mohammed Kicks As Yahaya Bello Wins Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by Tarokboy: 12:34pm On Aug 30, 2019
As a staunch supporter of Buhari's led APC,I feel saddened by the nomination of Yahaya Bello.To support,does not make me blind to abnormalise.Kogi has not been lucky with good managers at the apex state level with the exception of late Prince Audu.I fail to understand the challenges that make Yahaya Bello not to perform.So sad.I felt the party could have adopted the Ambode exit style like coup.Pray we don't loose to the opposition because as things stand,it may be tough for APC to retain KOGI.

TAROKBOY

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Mohammed Kicks As Yahaya Bello Wins Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by Truth4sure: 12:50pm On Aug 30, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
If certain useless Ikpeazu, Otorm, Ugwuanyi and Okowa, could win their states in the last election effortlessly, despite their total failure in all facet of governance, then November election will surely be a walk in park for Comrade Governor, Yahaya Bello who not only cleared the salary outstanding of the workers but has tangible achievements to point to.

IPOB yoots leave Kogi State for Kogites to decide their future.
You know nothing about the states you just mentioned in this your trash. Governor Bello is a total failure to say but the least but to compare him with those other men is a gross irresponsibility from you

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Mohammed Kicks As Yahaya Bello Wins Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by joseph1832(m): 12:57pm On Aug 30, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
If certain useless Ikpeazu, Otorm, Ugwuanyi and Okowa, could win their states in the last election effortlessly, despite their total failure in all facet of governance, then November election will surely be a walk in park for Comrade Governor, Yahaya Bello who not only cleared the salary outstanding of the workers but has tangible achievements to point to.

why did he have to wait for election to approach before he clears all salary arrears? This is not nice. We must speak against any governor who see it as their right to owe workers salary.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Mohammed Kicks As Yahaya Bello Wins Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by anzaku47(m): 1:05pm On Aug 30, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]
Tell that to your fellow IPOB yoots.
Haba
Re: Yakubu Mohammed Kicks As Yahaya Bello Wins Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by masterpix(m): 1:16pm On Aug 30, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

the duo mentioned are one the performing governors in Nigeria especially ugwuanyi .how on earth will you compare this Yahoo Bello with any governors, he just took the position from Theodore orji.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Mohammed Kicks As Yahaya Bello Wins Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by rhymesnoni(m): 1:29pm On Aug 30, 2019
Tarokboy:
As a staunch supporter of Buhari's led APC,I feel saddened by the nomination of Yahaya Bello.To support,does not make me blind to abnormalise.Kogi has not been lucky with good managers at the apex state level with the exception of late Prince Audu.I fail to understand the challenges that make Yahaya Bello not to perform.So sad.I felt the party could have adopted the Ambode exit style like coup.Pray we don't loose to the opposition because as things stand,it may be tough for APC to retain KOGI.

TAROKBOY

Am a Card carrying Member of the ruling APC and also a dye hard supporter of PMB, bt It beats my Imagination that an arbitual Failure as YaHAYA Bello could Clinch APC ticket, I pray he changes for good, hence the Zanfara scenario where PDP "Won by court ruling" and now the State is relatively peaceful which has made everyone within and outside the State happy, especially in terms of security.

Its high time we get rid of Emotions and do needfull, if PDP gives its ticket to someone of high repute and Integrity i pray they win the Kogi race bt nt people of Dinos Calibre sha............

I drop my pen
Re: Yakubu Mohammed Kicks As Yahaya Bello Wins Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by Thinkfree(m): 1:31pm On Aug 30, 2019
mrvitalis:

Thought APC was meant to be different

By the way all this governors u mentioned are far ahead of bello

Each has over 20 projects to their name
Mr know all, in what way is Orton better than ya bello
Re: Yakubu Mohammed Kicks As Yahaya Bello Wins Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by Passionate888: 1:40pm On Aug 30, 2019
mrvitalis:
Thought APC was meant to be different By the way all this governors u mentioned are far ahead of bello
Each has over 20 projects to their name
When your eye clear?
Re: Yakubu Mohammed Kicks As Yahaya Bello Wins Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by femex7(m): 1:41pm On Aug 30, 2019
the emergence of bello was not merited initially he was selected to become the governor of the state
zakim:

Source: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/aspirant-kicks-as-bello-wins-kogi-apc-governorship-ticket.html
Re: Yakubu Mohammed Kicks As Yahaya Bello Wins Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by Yusman316(m): 3:37pm On Aug 30, 2019
mrvitalis:

But standing up for the truth

If apc can give ticket to bello then they are worse than PDP ...and thats the reason i withdrew my support

Thought they had something better to offer nigerians
Something better (different), how? By importing foreigners to run Nigeria?
Re: Yakubu Mohammed Kicks As Yahaya Bello Wins Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by bareal(m): 3:44pm On Aug 30, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Madam.... Yeye Ballo is the father of all failures.
He's the real definition of failure.
Re: Yakubu Mohammed Kicks As Yahaya Bello Wins Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by solutiontohenry: 3:56pm On Aug 30, 2019
Kogi state yo
Make una dey carefully o, if yahaya eventually win second tenure e go worst past his first tenure. See his 4+4 sign
Make una take cue from buhari o
Re: Yakubu Mohammed Kicks As Yahaya Bello Wins Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by raphisosky2020: 6:58pm On Aug 30, 2019
In Nigeria history Bello is the worst gov

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmed Posted Fake News Claiming EU Commended Buhari On Kankara - SR / Igboho May Leave Detention Today - The Nation / When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.