Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,489 members, 7,830,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Nigerians In The Diaspora Would You Move Back Home ? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerians In The Diaspora Would You Move Back Home ? (769 Views)

This Nigerians In My Office Sef.. / Nigerians In South Korea / Nigerians In The Diaspora (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians In The Diaspora Would You Move Back Home ? by NaijaPosh(f): 9:51pm On Oct 25, 2010
If there was a relocating service for Nigerians that could offer them a good job back in Nigeria and help them relocate would you take the job This is for a future project please answer , thank you
Re: Nigerians In The Diaspora Would You Move Back Home ? by NaijaPosh(f): 9:55pm On Oct 25, 2010
please ignore the random smiley face lol
Re: Nigerians In The Diaspora Would You Move Back Home ? by tayolumi(f): 2:03pm On Oct 27, 2010
I love Nigeria but I honestly don't see myself going there forever. After my studies I'd love to stay there for like a year and be going there very often to build up a project to help those in need
I'd be afriad that when I get older I won't get any pension or when you are sick, you can't always rely on good health care
The german sytem is way more comfortable and since i've been living here my whole life i'd rather have my main base here.
Even though I really miss it being around nigerians or more africans! Germany can get reall annoying at times!
Re: Nigerians In The Diaspora Would You Move Back Home ? by nathanolih: 8:10am On Apr 27, 2012
Yes i will relocate to Nigeria if the service is there.

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Bsc,hnd,hd,advace Diploma Holder? Send Ur Cv Now! / Vacancy For Oil & Gas Recruiter / Lawyers For Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.