Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

“Good Thing”: Asa Premieres The Music Video For Her Most Recent Single - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / “Good Thing”: Asa Premieres The Music Video For Her Most Recent Single (9653 Views)

Asa 2020 Mixtape (for You To Download) / Download Asa - Good Thing (instrumental) / Asa – The Beginning (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Good Thing”: Asa Premieres The Music Video For Her Most Recent Single by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 30, 2019
LazyGold:

It is very obvious you don't really know much about Asa

She performed track from her last Album on Stage

"Satan be gone" was from her last Album and she used to perform it
But MAJORITY of the songs she performs are from her very first album, that she performs 1 or 2 is not an issue. Most people dont even know about the bedstone of an album, the major core of the songs she performs on stage today are still from her very first album isn't it ?
Re: “Good Thing”: Asa Premieres The Music Video For Her Most Recent Single by chrislu(m): 1:23pm On Aug 30, 2019
Asa for me is the best Female artiste we have her in naija

1 Like

Re: “Good Thing”: Asa Premieres The Music Video For Her Most Recent Single by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 30, 2019
LazyGold:

The fact that you bring Burna boy into this discussion prove that all your judgements are flawed

Burna Boy is just an over hype piece of trash

Don't put Asa and Burna boy in the same sentence

Even mentioning Brymo alongside Burna is an insult to Brymo

Burna boy can be in the picture, cos he performs a somewhat abridged version of afro-beat which is close to what brymo also does. And you should notice that I said I personally rate Brymo higher than Burna boy.
Re: “Good Thing”: Asa Premieres The Music Video For Her Most Recent Single by friendlyadvice: 1:31pm On Aug 30, 2019
This one still dey?
Re: “Good Thing”: Asa Premieres The Music Video For Her Most Recent Single by LazyGold(m): 1:32pm On Aug 30, 2019
calgaryFriend:

But MAJORITY of the songs she performs are from her very first album, that she performs 1 or 2 is not an issue. Most people dont even know about the bedstone of an album, the major core of the songs she performs on stage today are still from her very first album isn't it ?

You can not use her performance on stage to judge her Album

Re: “Good Thing”: Asa Premieres The Music Video For Her Most Recent Single by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 30, 2019
Dope as always. Go Asa.

1 Like

Re: “Good Thing”: Asa Premieres The Music Video For Her Most Recent Single by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 30, 2019
You see Asa, Jon Bellion, Childish Gambino.

I marvel at their music.

I like Burnaboy too.
Re: “Good Thing”: Asa Premieres The Music Video For Her Most Recent Single by Joecristiano7(m): 2:01pm On Aug 30, 2019
Mr jailer stop calling me a prisoner....
Re: “Good Thing”: Asa Premieres The Music Video For Her Most Recent Single by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 30, 2019
Where have you been all this while.
Re: “Good Thing”: Asa Premieres The Music Video For Her Most Recent Single by Joecristiano7(m): 2:04pm On Aug 30, 2019
chrislu:
Asa for me is the best Female artiste we have her in naija
Asin eh, She *Nose how to sing good music
Re: “Good Thing”: Asa Premieres The Music Video For Her Most Recent Single by blackmercyvelli(m): 2:18pm On Aug 30, 2019
Re: “Good Thing”: Asa Premieres The Music Video For Her Most Recent Single by HBB1(m): 3:03pm On Aug 30, 2019
calgaryFriend:

I wanna believe you have not watched his videos or listened to his albums, Asa is more popular than Brymo because she has the help of launching her album from France. Brymo's music is richer and more creative.

Asa's recent albums have been very flat, I watched her perfomance in Kenya she had to be singing songs from her very first album which we all agree was a huge success but after that all her subsequent albums have not lived up to the standard.

Asia's first album has been the best so far-- rich, original and very cultural.

Her attempts to be more western has been the problem-- she should just be like Angelique Kidjo and watch the Grammy's come!

2 Likes

Re: “Good Thing”: Asa Premieres The Music Video For Her Most Recent Single by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 30, 2019
PureGoldh:
This lady makes GOOD music

It's just that sometimes we don't value what we have.

She is recognized more via international level than she is been recognized here in Nigeria.

A prophey has no honor in his own country

Well, my people.. If yOu need Original Unadulterated Pure Honey

Call or whatsapp me on 081 0166 6771
Baba oloyin
Re: “Good Thing”: Asa Premieres The Music Video For Her Most Recent Single by NiggasInParis: 3:12pm On Aug 30, 2019
It's this type of Arguments and conversation I want to be seeing about our Music industry. Arguments about Good Things! grin

Unfortunately, the industry has floated embarassed
Re: “Good Thing”: Asa Premieres The Music Video For Her Most Recent Single by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 30, 2019
HBB1:

Asia's first album has been the best so far-- rich, original and very cultural.

Her attempts to be more western has been the problem-- she should just be like Angelique Kidjo and watch the Grammy's come!
You get the point I am trying to make, see this single for example, that single is not made for Africa, a song that is subtly pandering to pride(gay) things.

Can you imagine ? She is just far more confused now, and she cannot be western than the westerners.

She will only be there, one artiste I am rooting for and waiting patiently to blow is Brymo.
Re: “Good Thing”: Asa Premieres The Music Video For Her Most Recent Single by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 30, 2019
LazyGold:

You can not use her performance on stage to judge her Album

Her stage performance is a reflection of the success of her album if her album was successful why will she not choose to sing from the album ?
Re: “Good Thing”: Asa Premieres The Music Video For Her Most Recent Single by Aystarz: 3:18pm On Aug 30, 2019
calgaryFriend:

I wanna believe you have not watched his videos or listened to his albums, Asa is more popular than Brymo because she has the help of launching her album from France. Brymo's music is richer and more creative.

Asa's recent albums have been very flat, I watched her perfomance in Kenya she had to be singing songs from her very first album which we all agree was a huge success but after that all her subsequent albums have not lived up to the standard.

The Beginning joint kills me every time I play it.
Re: “Good Thing”: Asa Premieres The Music Video For Her Most Recent Single by ugosinachyy19: 3:27pm On Aug 30, 2019
PureGoldh:
This lady makes GOOD music

It's just that sometimes we don't value what we have.

She is recognized more via international level than she is been recognized here in Nigeria.

A prophey has no honor in his own country

Well, my people.. If yOu need Original Unadulterated Pure Honey

Call or whatsapp me on 081 0166 6771
them no dey believe native doctor wey dey live near house.
Re: “Good Thing”: Asa Premieres The Music Video For Her Most Recent Single by smartoliver(m): 4:31pm On Aug 30, 2019
calgaryFriend:

I think we all have different tastes. In as much as i like Brymo, I'd go for Asa anyday. You shouldn't mention her recent songs cause she hasn't released any of recent. Even Brymo hasn't. Perhaps, if you were an artist, I'd bet you'll prefer to sing your more popular songs on a concert, in this case, her older songs are more popular. It's not about not being good, it's just common logic.

Nevertheless, I love both Brymo and Asa, they are the most underrated song makers in Nigeria.. But Asa for me any day.

1 Like

Re: “Good Thing”: Asa Premieres The Music Video For Her Most Recent Single by smartoliver(m): 4:41pm On Aug 30, 2019
calgaryFriend:

The Bedstone album and the subsequent singles have not made as much impact, she is practically still living on the glory of her first album.
Or how many songs from her subsequent album and singles do you know off the top of your head.

Brymo surprisingly is grossly underrated. His videos are deeply educating but I am surprised that not many people seem to be aware of his brand.

It is looking like the burna boy kinda story, burna boy too was in the shadows for a very long time.

And yes I am a Brymo fan, I rate his music over both Asa and Burna boy, burna boy is becoming one-dimensional.

But thats my opinion.

At least, you stated that it's your opinion. That's very good. I'm a fan of both artists but I rate Asa higher. if you're being sincere, even Brymo has been on past glory, been a while I heard anything new. Sometimes, I even rate Ric hassani higher. That dude is also underrated. Burna is good, but that dude parades more noises as songs compared to both Asa and Brymo

3 Likes

Re: “Good Thing”: Asa Premieres The Music Video For Her Most Recent Single by Tarokboy: 4:56pm On Aug 30, 2019
Distinguished with an extraordinarily brilliant vocal capacity.You genre of music is second to non as you have consistently shown class.Keep doing your thing and the flag flying.You have done well in Europe and Africa.Break into the American market and bring us a Grammy.

PS.We still await an album. Je t'aime.

TAROKBOY
Re: “Good Thing”: Asa Premieres The Music Video For Her Most Recent Single by Emoneyzsnrgf(f): 5:10pm On Aug 30, 2019
Edoloaded:
Nigerians nor dey like this kind one Na PAWON and other YANSH music dem dey like

The industry is really decaying these days

Pre it has already decayed cry
Re: “Good Thing”: Asa Premieres The Music Video For Her Most Recent Single by naijajobx: 5:18pm On Aug 30, 2019
Hmmm
Re: “Good Thing”: Asa Premieres The Music Video For Her Most Recent Single by Lefty500: 6:55pm On Aug 30, 2019
smartoliver:

I think we all have different tastes. In as much as i like Brymo, I'd go for Asa anyday. You shouldn't mention her recent songs cause she hasn't released any of recent. Even Brymo hasn't. Perhaps, if you were an artist, I'd bet you'll prefer to sing your more popular songs on a concert, in this case, her older songs are more popular. It's not about not being good, it's just common logic.

Nevertheless, I love both Brymo and Asa, they are the most underrated song makers in Nigeria.. But Asa for me any day.

Brymo released an EP like a month ago. Those tracks are confirm.
I practically like all the tracks, I'm finding it hard to pick a favourite. Just five tracks: Johnbull, The In between, Marry had an orgasm, Take me back to November
Re: “Good Thing”: Asa Premieres The Music Video For Her Most Recent Single by Favour1990(m): 7:04pm On Aug 30, 2019
Let no body compare dis raw talented lady with any 9ja musician..... Too..good
Re: “Good Thing”: Asa Premieres The Music Video For Her Most Recent Single by Babysheart(f): 7:18pm On Aug 30, 2019
Good music
Re: “Good Thing”: Asa Premieres The Music Video For Her Most Recent Single by Binhamid(m): 7:35pm On Aug 30, 2019
[Wow, Burna boys music is trash?
Music that is given so many people joy on a daily basis, Can you educate us on why his music is trash? So I can at least hear you out before I start swearing for you]

The fact that you bring Burna boy into this discussion prove that all your judgements are flawed

Burna Boy is just an over hype piece of trash

Don't put Asa and Burna boy in the same sentence

Even mentioning Brymo alongside Burna is an insult to Brymo [/quote]
Re: “Good Thing”: Asa Premieres The Music Video For Her Most Recent Single by smartoliver(m): 9:59pm On Aug 30, 2019
Lefty500:

Brymo released an EP like a month ago. Those tracks are confirm.
I practically like all the tracks, I'm finding it hard to pick a favourite. Just five tracks: Johnbull, The In between, Marry had an orgasm, Take me back to November
Will check it out then. Thanks
Re: “Good Thing”: Asa Premieres The Music Video For Her Most Recent Single by jidoex66(m): 6:19am On Aug 31, 2019
Sunmoluvic:
OK oo
Contact me and let me open a verified PayPal for you for just 2k
WhatsApp: 08124935653
Just one person needed
Intrested

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is On Your Playlist This Friday / Hallowmace Communications Acquires Radio Broadcasting License From NBC / Best Of Sola Allyson Mp3 Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.