Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,280 members, 7,867,745 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:11 PM

Oyinbo Man Spotted Singing And Dancing To Burna Boy's Song - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oyinbo Man Spotted Singing And Dancing To Burna Boy's Song (425 Views)

Happie Boys Start Skit Making And Dancing In Cyprus (Video) / Princess Shyngle Shows Her Twerking And Dancing Skills / Uju Obi Twerking And Dancing Braless, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oyinbo Man Spotted Singing And Dancing To Burna Boy's Song by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 30, 2019
Here's a moment an oyinbo man was seen at an event singing and dancing to Burna Boy's song joyfully. This brother was vibing from the moment he stepped in, the epitome of "good energy"! I'd like to thank everyone who trusted, supported, vended, worked and assisted! Next year will be much bigger and better, beleeee dat.

Cc

Lalasticlala Dominique Mynd44

Watch Video: https://www.newsbroadcast.com.ng/2019/08/oyinbo-man-spotted-singing-and-dancing.html

Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted Singing And Dancing To Burna Boy's Song by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 30, 2019
Fh

(1) (Reply)

People Now Get Me Completely - Pretty Lungi Naidoo Gushes / Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Incredible Flexibility In New Photos / I May Never Collaborate With Tiwa Savage — Yemi Alade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.