Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Zlatan Ibile Acquires A Benz For Bolanle (Videos & photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Ibile Acquires A Benz For Bolanle (Videos & photos) (2062 Views)

Zlatan Gifts His Girlfriend, Davita A Benz As She Turns A Year Older / Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement / Zlatan Ibile Acquires New Mercedes Benz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zlatan Ibile Acquires A Benz For Bolanle (Videos & photos) by GistCandy(m): 9:26am On Aug 30, 2019
Following Zlatan’s unreleased but viral song, Bolanle, the hip hop singer has really been “peppering” them.

First, he announced that he wanted to treat a random Bolanle to a dinner courtesy of his upcoming single, a lady with the Instagram handle Bolanle_mz got lucky and has been receiving showers of gifts and money from Zlatan, even her Instagram followers rose drastically from 400 to 55k.

Recently, he got her a D&G bag worth 750k. Again, we woke up to the news that Zlatan has gotten Bolanle a Benz, it’s really a pepper them season!

See posts below:

Source: (Check link for video) https://gistcandy.com/zlatan-acquires-a-benz-for-bolanle/

Re: Zlatan Ibile Acquires A Benz For Bolanle (Videos & photos) by Shillas: 9:32am On Aug 30, 2019
Zlatan in the building
Re: Zlatan Ibile Acquires A Benz For Bolanle (Videos & photos) by majamajic(m): 9:33am On Aug 30, 2019
zlatan don set up business for Bolanle,

hope she can handle pressure from huge customers that will be trooping in ?
Re: Zlatan Ibile Acquires A Benz For Bolanle (Videos & photos) by dmltoyin(m): 9:33am On Aug 30, 2019
I'm not hating on this guy oo
Buh something still keeps telling me that at this rate he is going to go broke.

Unless Zlatan is investing, this heavy wasteful spending on irrelevant stuffz is too much, I'm not sure he has financially attained that level.

But if he is investing and not relying on music and maybe fraud (just maybe), maybe he is good to go.

Last time I checked, he doesn't even have a major ambassadorial deal, does music pay this much?. Buying a random girl a Mercedes.

I'm happy for him for going from rag to riches but GETTING RICH MIGHT BE QUITE EASY, STAYING RICH IS THE DIFFICULT PART.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Acquires A Benz For Bolanle (Videos & photos) by WaywardSon(m): 9:50am On Aug 30, 2019
dmltoyin:
I'm not hating on this guy oo
Buh something still keeps telling me that at this rate he is going to go broke.

Unless Zlatan is investing, this heavy wasteful spending on irrelevant stuffz is too much, I'm not sure he has financially attained that level.

But if he is investing and not relying on music and maybe fraud (just maybe), maybe he is good to go.

Last time I checked, he doesn't even have a major ambassadorial deal, does music pay this much?. Buying a random girl a Mercedes.

I'm happy for him for going from rag to riches but GETTING RICH MIGHT BE QUITE EASY, STAYING RICH IS THE DIFFICULT PART.

In this era of streaming music pays to a certain extent. Shows and deals are still the bigger source of money for artistes in Nigeria because of piracy and illegal downloads which is funny cos most people don't even realize they download songs and albums illegally from all these websites.

As for the guys spending habits. Showbiz is all about staying relevant and being trendy. There's nothing like bad publicity and he's probably figured the best way to do that might actually mean spending lavishly
Re: Zlatan Ibile Acquires A Benz For Bolanle (Videos & photos) by GistCandy(m): 9:51am On Aug 30, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Zlatan Ibile Acquires A Benz For Bolanle (Videos & photos) by dmltoyin(m): 9:55am On Aug 30, 2019
WaywardSon:

In this era of streaming music pays to a certain extent. Shows and deals are still the bigger source of money for artistes in Nigeria because of piracy and illegal downloads which is funny cos most people don't even realize they download songs and albums illegally from all these websites.

As for the guys spending habits. Showbiz is all about staying relevant and being trendy. There's nothing like bad publicity and he's probably figured the best way to do that might actually mean spending lavishly
I guess you have a point sha
Re: Zlatan Ibile Acquires A Benz For Bolanle (Videos & photos) by bodeemen(f): 9:52pm On Aug 30, 2019
Trending news: In case you missed it

Zlatan Ibile Buys A New Car Customized ‘Bolanle’ For Female Fan – Photos https://sundiatapost.com/zlatan-ibile-buys-a-new-car-customized-bolanle-for-female-fan-photos/
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10130105_6906418224796406954072404273270549068458873n_jpegd6f9c9c3cb86350c0503a1a5f081ffee
Army Captain Who Ordered Killing Of Policemen And Helped Wadume Escape Lands In Serious Trouble https://sundiatapost.com/army-captain-who-ordered-killing-of-policemen-and-helped-wadume-escape-lands-in-serious-trouble/

Video Of People Killed And Injured After Dangote Truck Crushed BRT Bus In Lagos https://sundiatapost.com/graphic-video-of-people-killed-and-injured-after-dangote-truck-crushed-brt-bus-in-lagos/

Regina Daniels Shares Sultry Pictures On Instagram https://sundiatapost.com/regina-daniels-shares-sultry-pictures-on-instagram/

Norwegian Mosque Apologises To Crown Prince After 3 Women Refused Him Handshake https://sundiatapost.com/norwegian-mosque-apologises-to-crown-prince-after-3-women-refused-him-handshake/

(1) (Reply)

Get Tested For Genital Warts! / Actress Yetunde Ogunlade Buys Herself A Toyota Highlander, Fans React / Source Of Income: List Of Businesses Owned By Obi Cubana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.