Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Which Mobile Phone Is Your All Time Best - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Mobile Phone Is Your All Time Best (745 Views)

Which Mobile Data Network Is Fastest And Reliable? / Which Mobile Network Provider Currently Offers More Data Vol At A Cheaper Price? / Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Terms Of Cost & Reliability? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Mobile Phone Is Your All Time Best by Blastedholligan: 9:44am On Aug 30, 2019
Which phone is your all time best mobile phone? All the while you've been using a mobile phone, from way back till now, which mobile phone have you used that is very efficient and fits every spec you've always wanted in a phone?

Personally, I've used so many phones but a few stands out such as the Tecno Phantom 8 and Xiaomi Note 4 and it's very good in terms of speed,camera quality and the battery lasts very well.

Let's hear yours with your comment.

Cc:

Honsule
Lalasticlala
Dragnet
Re: Which Mobile Phone Is Your All Time Best by jaymichael(m): 9:56am On Aug 30, 2019
Redmi note 7. Absence of front flash (because of the U-NOTCH) and the presence of Camera bump are the only con to an otherwise 'perfect'phone.
Re: Which Mobile Phone Is Your All Time Best by thesicilian: 9:57am On Aug 30, 2019
The Nokia 3310 is the most reliable phone I've ever used.

1 Like

Re: Which Mobile Phone Is Your All Time Best by Abiodunspectre(m): 11:01am On Aug 30, 2019
Mine was the Camon C8 I used in 2015.
Re: Which Mobile Phone Is Your All Time Best by Rubiesangel: 12:49pm On Aug 30, 2019
I have used a number of smart phones, starting with Blackberry curve 2, and Tecno phantom 8 was most out standing and impressive
Re: Which Mobile Phone Is Your All Time Best by Goldyyy: 4:20pm On Aug 30, 2019
I miss my camon x, what a sweet phone

The person that stole that phone ehn.... Lemme nor talk

(1) (Reply)

How To Check Sim Eligibility For The Mtn 4gb For N1000 / Itel S15 Pro: It’s All About Selfies, Great Selfies!!! / How To Convert Your Android Phone As A Remote Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.