Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Who Drives An Innoson Vehicle? Tell Us Your Experience In This Thread - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Who Drives An Innoson Vehicle? Tell Us Your Experience In This Thread (2750 Views)

Innoson Vehicle At Second Intra-african Trade Fair South Africa(photos) / Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop / Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Drives An Innoson Vehicle? Tell Us Your Experience In This Thread by JuanDeDios: 9:54am On Aug 30, 2019
Tell us.
Re: Who Drives An Innoson Vehicle? Tell Us Your Experience In This Thread by Truthwords: 10:35am On Aug 30, 2019
It's very strong. Built for African roads
Re: Who Drives An Innoson Vehicle? Tell Us Your Experience In This Thread by Kelvin30286063(m): 5:00pm On Aug 30, 2019
JuanDeDios:
Tell us.
This topic will not get anywhere simply because, 95% of Nigerians can't afford their cars and the 5% that can won't go for it because they can't imagine spending 4 or 5 million on a Nigeria made car instead of Toyota which they are sure they will get the parts later.

Simple fact and the only reason why Innoson won't go far if they don't do something about their high price.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Drives An Innoson Vehicle? Tell Us Your Experience In This Thread by Bighead9: 8:31pm On Aug 30, 2019
Truthwords:

Lies.
The Car is just a moving Coffin, with zero safety features. The Car is not close to the word "reliable". It's a Chinese Car Assembled in Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Drives An Innoson Vehicle? Tell Us Your Experience In This Thread by JuanDeDios: 10:32pm On Aug 30, 2019
Truthwords:
Have you driven it or know someone who does?

2 Likes

Re: Who Drives An Innoson Vehicle? Tell Us Your Experience In This Thread by JuanDeDios: 10:34pm On Aug 30, 2019
Bighead9:

Lies.
The Car is just a moving Coffin, with zero safety features. The Car is not close to the word "reliable". It's a Chinese Car Assembled in Nigeria.
Have you actually driven it or do you assume it must be bad because of its China-Nigeria connections?

5 Likes

Re: Who Drives An Innoson Vehicle? Tell Us Your Experience In This Thread by sultaan(m): 12:13am On Aug 31, 2019
You really have to understand that 100% of those praising Innoson here can't even afford to own a Keke so this thread is going no where positive

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Drives An Innoson Vehicle? Tell Us Your Experience In This Thread by docadams: 12:30am On Aug 31, 2019
IVM Vehicles are best of burden
Re: Who Drives An Innoson Vehicle? Tell Us Your Experience In This Thread by Nobody: 5:51am On Aug 31, 2019
Bighead9:

Lies. The Car is just a moving Coffin, with zero safety features. The Car is not close to the word "reliable". It's a Chinese Car Assembled in Nigeria.

Habaaa! You should have just ignored him naaa. He & the Op are one & the same. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Drives An Innoson Vehicle? Tell Us Your Experience In This Thread by JuanDeDios: 11:04am On Aug 31, 2019
Zoharariel:

Habaaa! You should have just ignored him naaa. He & the Op are one & the same. grin
Someone needs to do a PhD on why Nairaland attracts so many airheads. Seriously.

3 Likes

Re: Who Drives An Innoson Vehicle? Tell Us Your Experience In This Thread by Bighead9: 12:21pm On Aug 31, 2019
JuanDeDios:

Have you actually driven it or do you assume it must be bad because of its China-Nigeria connections?

Yes I drove one before and I swore never to have anything to do with that Death trap again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Drives An Innoson Vehicle? Tell Us Your Experience In This Thread by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 31, 2019
Bighead9:

Yes I drove one before and I swore never to have anything to do with that Death trap again.
Do tell us what/how was your peronal experience like?

3 Likes

Re: Who Drives An Innoson Vehicle? Tell Us Your Experience In This Thread by naijadrivablog: 3:45pm On Aug 31, 2019
sultaan:
You really have to understand that 100% of those praising Innoson here can't even afford to own a Keke so this thread is going no where positive
Re: Who Drives An Innoson Vehicle? Tell Us Your Experience In This Thread by Truthwords: 11:41am On Sep 01, 2019
JuanDeDios:

Have you driven it or know someone who does?
I know someone who does since 2015 and the car is still working perfectly

4 Likes

Re: Who Drives An Innoson Vehicle? Tell Us Your Experience In This Thread by JuanDeDios: 6:02pm On Sep 01, 2019
Truthwords:
I know someone who does since 2015 and the car is still working perfectly
Good report.

1 Like

Re: Who Drives An Innoson Vehicle? Tell Us Your Experience In This Thread by bamirotola: 11:53pm On Sep 01, 2019
The car is just too expensive and I won't blame them though considering yher dollar to naira price.... 3000 dollars in 2010 is not 3000 dollars today!! Until they start producing from the scrap in Nigeria and not importing parts to assemble here, the price will continue to be expensive and people can't risk their money on what's not tested or trusted!! Their PR manager too has a whole lot of work to do.. The individual handling their twitter page is an amateur.. Bad content creation...they should hire a digital marketer and content manager to work for dem
Re: Who Drives An Innoson Vehicle? Tell Us Your Experience In This Thread by SpyAC(m): 9:48am On Mar 29, 2020
I do see some distributors using it in a big way here, think, if it where not good, they won't be buying it with the speed of light they buying it,

2 Likes

Re: Who Drives An Innoson Vehicle? Tell Us Your Experience In This Thread by Ukalu381(m): 10:23am On Mar 29, 2020
Bighead9:

Hahaa big head looks like lie Mohammad is your brother you can lie for Africa and even for Europe
Habaaahh!!!

3 Likes

Re: Who Drives An Innoson Vehicle? Tell Us Your Experience In This Thread by komekn(m): 12:18pm On Apr 04, 2020
Kelvin30286063:

This topic will not get anywhere simply because, 95% of Nigerians can't afford their cars and the 5% that can won't go for it because they can't imagine spending 4 or 5 million on a Nigeria made car instead of Toyota which they are sure they will get the parts later.

Simple fact and the only reason why Innoson won't go far if they don't do something about their high price.

One question ❓ l wonder why the Chinese masters of poor quality copy cat engineering have been unable to sell thier cars in Europe an d North America, Russia, Asia, etc

But have found considerable Success in Africa and Nigeria. I know we have no stringent quality controls where vehicles are concerned in Africa and Nigeria. We know the very detailed quality control in the developed world.

My thoughts, l wonder why ❓ undecided undecided undecided wink

1 Like

Re: Who Drives An Innoson Vehicle? Tell Us Your Experience In This Thread by sultaan(m): 8:46pm On Apr 04, 2020
komekn:

One question ❓ l wonder why the Chinese masters of poor quality copy cat engineering have been unable to sell thier cars in Europe an d North America, Russia, Asia, etc

But have found considerable Success in Africa and Nigeria. I know we have no stringent quality controls where vehicles are concerned in Africa and Nigeria. We know the very detailed quality control in the developed world.

My thoughts, l wonder why ❓ undecided undecided undecided wink

We borrowed so much money from them and part of the loan condition was to open our legs wide for them.
why do you think the Nigerian custom don't go after Chinese cars or other goods on the market.

they bring things in for free

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Sienna Displays Fault Code P0798, P0986 And P2770 / I Covered 255miles With 49.5litres Of Fuel. Is that efficient enough? / Catalyst Converter Myth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.