Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,181 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Governor Akeredolu Pays N4 Billion To Pensioners - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Akeredolu Pays N4 Billion To Pensioners (7531 Views)

Reactions As Akeredolu Pays January Salary In June / Ganduje Seizes Emir Sanusi’s N250m Land, Pays N4.5m Compensation- Daily Nigerian / Seyi Makinde Scraps School Fees, Donates Salary To Pensioners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Akeredolu Pays N4 Billion To Pensioners by Burgerlomo: 2:53pm On Aug 30, 2019
Good job cool
Re: Governor Akeredolu Pays N4 Billion To Pensioners by Champneys: 2:58pm On Aug 30, 2019
Nigerians are funny.

The standards for measuring leadership and governance is in the gutter

Someone does the basic things he was expected or voted in to go and do, and we celebrate like its new yam festival

Did Akeredolu pay the pension from his own pockets?

You people need to really grow a brain and get your mindset fixed.

All these things you love to jubilate over like fixing roads, paying salaries or pensions or buying police equipments etc are expected basic deliverables which must happen regardless of the circumstances.

Stop glorifying and worshipping leaders for spending public funds on what they should be spending those funds on!

Fu..cking idio....ts!

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Pays N4 Billion To Pensioners by ibkgab001: 3:16pm On Aug 30, 2019
tot:

But can't you guys comment without making reference to your numerous haters?

This man here is trying and deserves all commendation. Focus on that instead of throwing jabs at both existent and non-existent haters and then end up derailing the thread.

You are one of the Haters TOT , please go on your own and don’t come nearer me at all
Time registered: April 13, 2007

Why haven’t you post any topic since 2007
Re: Governor Akeredolu Pays N4 Billion To Pensioners by tot(f): 3:23pm On Aug 30, 2019
ibkgab001:

You are one of the Haters TOT , please go on your own and don’t come nearer me at all
Time registered: April 13, 2007

Why haven’t you post any topic since 2007

Because I am not jobless to be creating topics up and down if I have nothing to add. And how does creating topics relate to the issue of you derailing existing topics under the guise of haters?
Re: Governor Akeredolu Pays N4 Billion To Pensioners by ibkgab001: 4:15pm On Aug 30, 2019
tot:

Because I am not jobless to be creating topics up and down if I have nothing to add. And how does creating topics relate to the issue of you derailing existing topics under the guise of haters?

Please pack well attn seeker
Re: Governor Akeredolu Pays N4 Billion To Pensioners by tot(f): 4:20pm On Aug 30, 2019
ibkgab001:

Please pack well attn seeker

It's park not pack. This is not a load to be packed.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Pays N4 Billion To Pensioners by Bakerdav: 4:35pm On Aug 30, 2019
Election coming
Re: Governor Akeredolu Pays N4 Billion To Pensioners by ibkgab001: 4:46pm On Aug 30, 2019
tot:

It's park not pack. This is not a load to be packed.

You still never believe auto speller
Re: Governor Akeredolu Pays N4 Billion To Pensioners by naijajobx: 5:15pm On Aug 30, 2019
Good
Re: Governor Akeredolu Pays N4 Billion To Pensioners by mideactive: 6:14pm On Aug 30, 2019
4 billion out of over 40 billion,I'm still wondering how it'll be shared. I'm local government pensioners won't get a dine out of that money.

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Pays N4 Billion To Pensioners by raphisosky2020: 6:43pm On Aug 30, 2019
kudos to him and the devilish party APC is busy foisting a clown and a failure on kogi state (Yahaya Bello)
Re: Governor Akeredolu Pays N4 Billion To Pensioners by Spanta(m): 1:28am On Aug 31, 2019
[quote author=OndoTrends pohe should be one of the best working gorvernors
Re: Governor Akeredolu Pays N4 Billion To Pensioners by akinwole21: 3:13am On Aug 31, 2019
I don't understand this post, the same Ondo state where my parents and mother in law are pensioners?
I'm sure the gratuity was paid to a selected few. My parents' gratuity has been destroyed by paying in ridiculous little chunks, my MIL has not even received hers at all. These are people that retired at least 5years ago. They are still been owed pension from last year Nov. (I think) where 50% was paid and they are yet to receive the remaining 50%. He might be up to date with their pension but that gratuity has been paid is not entirely true.

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Pays N4 Billion To Pensioners by Bakerdav: 3:30am On Aug 31, 2019
mideactive:
4 billion out of over 40 billion,I'm still wondering how it'll be shared. I'm local government pensioners won't get a dine out of that money.
40billion this is serious o,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fg Will Ensure Nigerian Traders In Ghana Get Justice, Osinbajo Assures / NAF To Provide Low Cost Post-Service Housing For Personnel (Photos) / Why Petrol Smuggling Continues - Mele Kyari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.