Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,351 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

When You Should Replace That Brake Rotor - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / When You Should Replace That Brake Rotor (4325 Views)

Ford's Smart Jacket For Cyclists Has Indicators And Brake Lights Just Like Cars / Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) / Some Facts You Need To Know About Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Should Replace That Brake Rotor by Mayor555(m): 5:44pm On Aug 31, 2019
fuckboys:
grin grin
they keep deleting and deleting posts from those critizing this dude, like is this dude trying to monopolize car talk/autos section or what?

Dude is gonna fall real hard when he does...

Are they criticing or insulting and abusing privileges?

If they are so pained, let them walk into Gazzuzz's workshop and tell him in the face....
I so much hate online banters, come to my face and say it.

Fall? Are you his God? Come and fall him now....

Yeye

Canada or no Canada, people have been educated. ... whenever legalo, antagonist and their cronies will buy any car from Canada or anywhere, let them swear they won't be very interested in what the under body of the car looks like.
After dodging rust bucket thanks to Gazzuzz enlightenment, I hope they'll be able to bottle down the fact that Gazzuzz helped their lives.

7 Likes

Re: When You Should Replace That Brake Rotor by dapotemi: 11:08pm On Aug 31, 2019
radautoworks:
Case in point. Don't let rotors get to that level.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmVLaqpBQuT/?igshid=1jk5sppb84t55

Brake/rotor lathe and Machining rotors
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1zumsFjpp_/?igshid=1hl6q48i7jebc

Also, you MUST change brake pads when you change or machine rotors or you will destroy your rotors.

Aunty Radio, what is d average cost of machining rotors. 06 corolla.

Re: When You Should Replace That Brake Rotor by Gazuzz(m): 11:26am On Sep 01, 2019
sultaan:
I am going to be doing a brake rotors and caliper work tonight on my Jeep if Gazzuzz doesn't mind I will post some pics on this thread to add some point , basically all cars are the same

by all means fire on

1 Like

Re: When You Should Replace That Brake Rotor by radautoworks: 1:27pm On Sep 01, 2019
[quote author=dapotemi post=81802620][/quote]
N5,000 a pair
Re: When You Should Replace That Brake Rotor by diportivo: 3:19pm On Sep 01, 2019
someone cannot just go down to street to drink beer

before u return,ngcobop go don spoil everywhere grin
Re: When You Should Replace That Brake Rotor by Gazuzz(m): 3:51pm On Sep 01, 2019
diportivo:
someone cannot just go down to street to drink beer

before u return,ngcobop go don spoil everywhere grin

the guy is now a virus
Re: When You Should Replace That Brake Rotor by 9icetoo(m): 3:07pm On Sep 02, 2019
radautoworks:

N5,000 a pair
Sounds nice

1 Like

Re: When You Should Replace That Brake Rotor by radautoworks: 3:48am On Sep 03, 2019
9icetoo:

Sounds nice

We try
Re: When You Should Replace That Brake Rotor by ceelog(m): 3:22am On Dec 21, 2021
Greetings Gazzuzz
Please this is the state of our brake rotor of our Coaster bus. This is front passenger side.
It has gone bad and is has eroded the brake pads. Driver side is still good.
Is it possible to machine it rather than change it entirely to a new one?

Re: When You Should Replace That Brake Rotor by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:19am On Dec 21, 2021
ceelog:
Greetings Gazzuzz
Please this is the state of our brake rotor of our Coaster bus. This is front passenger side.
It has gone bad and is has eroded the brake pads. Driver side is still good.
Is it possible to machine it rather than change it entirely to a new one?

There is a minimum tolerance width. If it is still within that width, it will work

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

1.5million What Kind Of Car Can I Get For This Amount / Siena Look! Volkswagen Passat Glx V8 Engine / Cheapest SUV Car To Maintain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.