Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

PHOTO: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Chatting At The UEFA Award On Thursday - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / PHOTO: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Chatting At The UEFA Award On Thursday (400 Views)

Zidane Watched Inter Miami Cup Final Loss, Meets David Beckham And Lionel Messi / Picture Of Asisat Oshoala And Lionel Messi / Jay-Jay Okocha And Lionel Messi Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Chatting At The UEFA Award On Thursday by Gemid94(m): 11:32am On Aug 30, 2019
Ronaldo and Messi have been inseparable at the highest echelons of their sport for more than a decade as both have helped their respective teams to domestic and European trophies, scooping the majority of individual prizes to boot.

But on Thursday they demonstrated their rivalry may be a friendly one because of the Juventus FC striker's invitation for a night together.

"We shared the stage 15 years, me and him," Ronaldo, sitting next to Messi, said at the UEFA Champions League group stage draw, as broadcast by BT Sport .

"I don't know if its ever happened in football, the same two guys, in the same stage, all the time. So it's not easy. Of course, we have good relationship. We not have dinner together yet, but I hope in the future.

"Of course I miss playing in Spain," he added. "We have that battle. He push me and I push him as well."

See more photos at: http://community.vanguardngr.com/profiles/blogs/photos-cristiano-ronaldo-and-lionel-messi-chatting-at-the-uefa-aw

Re: PHOTO: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Chatting At The UEFA Award On Thursday by bluebay(m): 11:48am On Aug 30, 2019
I thought they said Messi doesn’t understand English and rather do Ronaldo understand Spanish? How them come take Dey yarn?

(1) (Reply)

Will Kosovo Remain Unbeaten Overall In The 16th International Match? / Breaking!! Messi Picks Another Injury, A Major Blow For Barcelona(video) / Juventus Vs Bologna 2-1: Ronaldo Makes His 4th Consecutive Home Goals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.