Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Oyinbo Lady Publicly Declares Naira Marley A ‘yahoo Boy’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oyinbo Lady Publicly Declares Naira Marley A ‘yahoo Boy’ (4689 Views)

See The Sextape Of Pastor, Chris Omashola That Called Naira Marley a Demon / Naira Marley: A True Reflection Of Large Chunk Of Nigeria Youths - Peter Omoniyi / Deji Adeyanju Calls Naira Marley "A Nuisance To Society” Over Strip Club Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyinbo Lady Publicly Declares Naira Marley A ‘yahoo Boy’ by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 30, 2019
Excited oyinbo lady shares a video with Nigerian artist Naira Marley in a hotel room as she publicly calls him a yahoo boy and he laughs over it.

Cc

Lalasticlala Dominique Mynd44

Watch Video Below: https://www.newsbroadcast.com.ng/2019/08/oyinbo-lady-publicly-declares-naira.html

Re: Oyinbo Lady Publicly Declares Naira Marley A ‘yahoo Boy’ by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 30, 2019
More
Re: Oyinbo Lady Publicly Declares Naira Marley A ‘yahoo Boy’ by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 30, 2019
Hian
Re: Oyinbo Lady Publicly Declares Naira Marley A ‘yahoo Boy’ by iamgprince: 12:58pm On Aug 30, 2019
next one na she go come tell us say he don scam her

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Lady Publicly Declares Naira Marley A ‘yahoo Boy’ by Jaysolu(m): 3:15pm On Aug 30, 2019
To be honest eh
i would love to see how people like naira marley will be tortured in hell
they dunno hell is waiting for them
i'm not only talking bout yahoo boys
politicians, fulani herdsmen, rapists
i would like to have HD view of their torture
Re: Oyinbo Lady Publicly Declares Naira Marley A ‘yahoo Boy’ by foolbuster: 4:31pm On Aug 30, 2019
The small money wey mange enter go soon finish. Kwantinue.

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Lady Publicly Declares Naira Marley A ‘yahoo Boy’ by Raydos: 5:26pm On Aug 30, 2019
B
Re: Oyinbo Lady Publicly Declares Naira Marley A ‘yahoo Boy’ by OKOATA(m): 5:55pm On Aug 30, 2019
Jaysolu:
To be honest eh
Nothing like hell, you are just filled with hate and if there's hell who told you you won't make the list too. Hater.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Lady Publicly Declares Naira Marley A ‘yahoo Boy’ by Godsfavour78: 6:26pm On Aug 30, 2019
Jaysolu:
To be honest eh
and you think you will be watching from heaven abi?

With this your bitter soul and steewpeed comment.

Your stupidity alone self MAY hinder you self talk less of your bitterness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Lady Publicly Declares Naira Marley A ‘yahoo Boy’ by Oduduwa707: 6:49pm On Aug 30, 2019
To the chic... grin

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Lady Publicly Declares Naira Marley A ‘yahoo Boy’ by ruggedtimi(m): 7:07pm On Aug 30, 2019
So na she dey pay naira marley..Facey levels
Re: Oyinbo Lady Publicly Declares Naira Marley A ‘yahoo Boy’ by cappucino925(m): 7:08pm On Aug 30, 2019
Naira marley too fine
Re: Oyinbo Lady Publicly Declares Naira Marley A ‘yahoo Boy’ by Emilokoiyawon: 7:14pm On Aug 30, 2019
If Naira no mash up dat pu__$$y make I...
Re: Oyinbo Lady Publicly Declares Naira Marley A ‘yahoo Boy’ by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 30, 2019
smiley efcc don make the guy blow sha!

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Lady Publicly Declares Naira Marley A ‘yahoo Boy’ by Oduduwa707: 7:45pm On Aug 30, 2019
cappucino925:
Naira marley too fine

3 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Lady Publicly Declares Naira Marley A ‘yahoo Boy’ by Mykel51(m): 10:11pm On Aug 30, 2019
Jaysolu:
To be honest eh
To have an Ultra HD view...just follow them to hell.. wink

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Lady Publicly Declares Naira Marley A ‘yahoo Boy’ by Mykel51(m): 10:12pm On Aug 30, 2019
Jaysolu:
To be honest eh

T
Re: Oyinbo Lady Publicly Declares Naira Marley A ‘yahoo Boy’ by Jaysolu(m): 11:25pm On Aug 30, 2019
Godsfavour78:
and you think you will be watching from heaven abi?

With this your bitter soul and steewpeed comment.

Your stupidity alone self MAY hinder you self talk less of your bitterness.
Mumu did i mention i will be in heaven
so bad people shouldn't go to hell
foolish entity
are you a yahoo boy and think you will make heaven? or a rapist?
keep deceiving yourself
Re: Oyinbo Lady Publicly Declares Naira Marley A ‘yahoo Boy’ by Jaysolu(m): 11:28pm On Aug 30, 2019
OKOATA:
Nothing like hell, you are just filled with hate and if there's hell who told you you won't make the list too. Hater.
Did i say i will go to heaven
i dont hate naira marley
but we all know fraud is stealing and it leads to hell
so let's not deceive ourselves
Re: Oyinbo Lady Publicly Declares Naira Marley A ‘yahoo Boy’ by Godsfavour78: 12:18am On Aug 31, 2019
Jaysolu:
foolish entity
keep deceiving yourself
OK so you know you will be in hell.
grin

So Devil will give you table and chair to be watching naira Marley's torture cos na you holy pass. grin

Abi you be VIP in hell?

You beta check your self.

You are not OK

At all.

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Lady Publicly Declares Naira Marley A ‘yahoo Boy’ by Jaysolu(m): 9:03am On Aug 31, 2019
Godsfavour78:
grin

So Devil will give you table and chair to be watching naira Marley's torture cos na you holy pass. grin

Abi you be VIP in hell?

You are not OK

At all.
I didn't specifically mean naira marley tho
sorry i insulted you
the thing is that all the negatives in the world makes me negative
jst try and understand
its small thing dat can make someone to not make heaven
Re: Oyinbo Lady Publicly Declares Naira Marley A ‘yahoo Boy’ by dangotesmummy: 9:36pm On Dec 16, 2019
Wait until the agbero slot in his phenese inside your v@jyna, now come back to be saying how he jae lole ara atowo
Re: Oyinbo Lady Publicly Declares Naira Marley A ‘yahoo Boy’ by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 16, 2019
[quote author=Oduduwa707 post=81768048][/quote] abegi,na sean tizzle dey this meme
Re: Oyinbo Lady Publicly Declares Naira Marley A ‘yahoo Boy’ by tillaman(m): 10:04pm On Dec 16, 2019
Godsfavour78:
grin

Abi you be VIP in hell?

You are not OK

At all.
with cow tail and palm wine

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Lady Publicly Declares Naira Marley A ‘yahoo Boy’ by Kenneth10110(m): 11:07pm On Dec 16, 2019
Jaysolu:
To be honest eh

The fact you judged those supporting him shows your just an hypocrite. Read your bible and you know who has the authority to judge
Re: Oyinbo Lady Publicly Declares Naira Marley A ‘yahoo Boy’ by Kenneth10110(m): 11:10pm On Dec 16, 2019
Jaysolu:
Did i say i will go to heaven
i dont hate naira marley
but we all know fraud is stealing and it leads to hell
so let's not deceive ourselves

One way or the other you have taken what doesn't belong to you.
Re: Oyinbo Lady Publicly Declares Naira Marley A ‘yahoo Boy’ by Kenneth10110(m): 11:12pm On Dec 16, 2019
Jaysolu:
foolish entity
keep deceiving yourself

Guy you typing like a kid rapist or not so you
think you are sinless and will make heaven ? So you are a good boy too grin
Re: Oyinbo Lady Publicly Declares Naira Marley A ‘yahoo Boy’ by Jaysolu(m): 9:04am On Dec 17, 2019
Kenneth10110:

Guy you typing like a kid rapist or not so you
think you are sinless and will make heaven ? So you are a good boy too grin
how do kid rapists type
Well. I didn't say I'll go to heaven
I just stated what I'll like to see after I die

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Hot Bum-thighs In Sexy Photo / Who Would You Want To Come Back Alive? Tupac Or Michael Jackson? / Arsenal Striker, Theo Walcott Marries Childhood Sweetheart In Fairytale Wedding.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.